Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-05, 12:21   Link #1
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
[Manga] Itachi, the TRUE story, or is it?

Here's a theory, nothing I really believe in, just something that came to me and thought I would put it down maybe some one or some fan out there can find some truth in it.

Ok, firstly Itachi always seemed to love his brother, seriously now. The way he treated him, he would always look after him he would even go as far as putting down ANBU missions to go support his little brother. We know that the way Itachi’s father saw him, Sasuke was jealous of this, but it was pretty obvious Itachi didn’t like this, because Itachi did not want his father to see the same thing in Sasuke he saw in him and turn Sasuke in to one of his little soldiers (for the clan). His father would always tell Itachi he was the backbone of the Uchiha Clan and some day he would take it over. Maybe Itachi didn’t want this, maybe he felt the clan was holding him back, or that the clan could do so much bigger things with what they have yet they choose to do this line of work. Itachi knew, him being the oldest son this burden would be pushed upon him wither he liked it or not.

Well I guess what I’m getting at is, he didn’t want Sasuke to carry this burden, so even though he hated it, he was doing it for his brother. Notice how Itachi would always turn down Sasuke’s request’s to teach him simple Kunai throwing technique’s and how he would always support Sasuke’s freedom of choice, unlike his dad.

Ok now hear me out, before you start booing me and throwing tomato’s *ducks as one fly’s by his head* T_T. What if, Itachi never killed his clan? What if it was the 3rd Unknown MS user that Itachi mentioned, what if Itachi arrived home to see his Mom and Dad, dead after completing an ANBU mission? (He WAS wearing the ANBU uniform after all)

I know what your thinking, but Itachi killed Shisui Uchiha to gain the MS. Did he? How many of you here believe you need to kill your best friend to gain the MS? Now can you answer me how Kakashi gained the MS then? Here’s how It is, “Killing your best friend” is something Itachi said to Sasuke, remember how young Sasuke was, gaining the MS means you have to surpass some sort kind of mental barrier, so Itachi could have said to Sasuke you must kill your best friend, because he felt Sasuke was too young to understand the complexity of overcoming some sort of mental barrier, the brat took it literally and tried to kill Naruto. Basically what I’m saying is, this is why Kakashi has the MS, and this is why Itachi has the MS because they both went beyond and surpassed that barrier, in other words Itachi never killed Shisui Uchiha his best friend, it was the 3rd Unknown MS User.

Now, moving on as to why Itachi would lie to Sasuke. What if, knowing Itachi could never imagine to defeat this unknown MS user as his current self, he decided to make Sasuke his next of Kin. Just incase he went up against the 3rd MS user and died, Sasuke could take his place. Hence pumping Sasuke full of shit, saying it was him who killed his clan, because Itachi knew he had to work on him self and make him self stronger, so he had no time for Sasuke and maybe he felt the best way for Sasuke to gain power, was to have hate in his heart, the same object of revenge, the same hate that Itachi had in his heart for the 3rd MS user. Also Itachi knew if Sasuke stayed around him, he would be killed off by the 3rd MS user sooner or later, so he left to the village to train him self.

All this, Sasuke will find out at Itachi’s death bed, Itachi will say something in the lines of….

Itachi: Sasuke my dear brother, now that you have defeated me… you are ready for him…

*Itachi tells Sasuke everything*
*Sasuke in shock, Itachi dies*

Now before I end it, I’ll answer these questions you guys might have “Why would the 3rd unknown MS user kill the Uchiha Clan?” Many reasons, it could be to “Test his Capacity” it could be that he wanted to fight Itachi because after so many years finally another Uchiha has attained the MS, but he wanted Itachi to grow so, he planted the seed of Hate and Revenge in Itachi’s heart by killing off his best friend, his clan, his parents. This would explain how Itachi came up with the answer to give to Sasuke.

“If this is the case, why would Itachi join Akatsuki and do the bad things he’s doing now?” Easy, to gain power, look at what Sasuke is doing for power, its no exception that Itachi can’t do the same.

Any way, like I said I don’t really believe in this its just something that came to me, and I thought I should put it down, tell me what you guys think. Please don’t try to prove me wrong because as I stated I don’t really care almost the whole thing is speculations and theory’s.

P.S. Thanks to Sabaku Kyu for the reference on the achievement requirement for the MS.
Old 2006-12-05, 12:52   Link #2
Thoussy
X

Since this seem to be a lot of thinking and there is a possibility of it being true. I guess u did a nice job.
Thoussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 12:55   Link #3
Rachy
Disabled By Request

I think it's making a big deal out of something alot smaller. I don't agree with it ^^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 12:55   Link #4
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

You like my idea about MS. I'm flattered. But I believe Itachi did kill his best friend to get it. My idea about MS was that there are many ways to achieve it, sort of like how Buddhists believe there are many paths to achieveing Nirvana. It's just that you have to realize some inner truth to do it. For Itachi, killing Shisui was like lifting a veil that was covering the answer so to speak. (Really philosophical for a simple shounen manga I know). I just thought of it that way because simply killing a friend for the power seems too simple.

Anyways, as to why Itachi killed his clan. Itachi was already very strong at the time he killed his clan, possibly stronger than any Uchiha ever known, but it also seems that he felt the clan (and Konoha to a lesser extent) was holding him back. There are hints in his dialouge about this. Like you said, he resented his dad for always pressuring him about the importance of the Uchiha clan. So he felt that he needed to cut those bonds and started with Shusui. The reason Itachi told Sasuke to kill Naruto is because Sasuke is similar to himself, and he believed that Sasuke killing his best friend would achieve the same effect. So yes, he did mean that literally though he might have understood the meaning behind it better. I believe his entrance into Akatsuki pushed him to finally to do the deed, but the hatred had already been there for a long time.

As for Kakashi's MS. After the lengthy discussion with others, I had to resign myself to the possibilty that he simply copied it from Itachi, though I'm not yet convinced that's the case.

BTW, couldn't this have gone in the already existing Itachi thread? Or did you really want to make sure people read it?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 13:07   Link #5
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoussy View Post
Since this seem to be a lot of thinking and there is a possibility of it being true. I guess u did a nice job.
Thanks lol appriciate it, its just a theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
I think it's making a big deal out of something alot smaller. I don't agree with it ^^.
Thanks for the support rave . *sarcasm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
You like my idea about MS. I'm flattered. But I believe Itachi did kill his best friend to get it. My idea about MS was that there are many ways to achieve it, sort of like how Buddhists believe there are many paths to achieveing Nirvana. It's just that you have to realize some inner truth to do it. For Itachi, killing Shisui was like lifting a veil that was covering the answer so to speak. (Really philosophical for a simple shounen manga I know). I just thought of it that way because simply killing a friend for the power seems too simple.

Anyways, as to why Itachi killed his clan. Itachi was already very strong at the time he killed his clan, possibly stronger than any Uchiha ever known, but it also seems that he felt the clan (and Konoha to a lesser extent) was holding him back. There are hints in his dialouge about this. Like you said, he resented his dad for always pressuring him about the importance of the Uchiha clan. So he felt that he needed to cut those bonds and started with Shusui. The reason Itachi told Sasuke to kill Naruto is because Sasuke is similar to himself, and he believed that Sasuke killing his best friend would achieve the same effect. So yes, he did mean that literally though he might have understood the meaning behind it better. I believe his entrance into Akatsuki pushed him to finally to do the deed, but the hatred had already been there for a long time.

As for Kakashi's MS. After the lengthy discussion with others, I had to resign myself to the possibilty that he simply copied it from Itachi, though I'm not yet convinced that's the case.

BTW, couldn't this have gone in the already existing Itachi thread? Or did you really want to make sure people read it?
I feel the same way you do, as I already mentioned several times its just somthing that came to me, mainly due to lack of sleep I guess haha. Pretty much all of it speculations and theory's, just something unexpected that most people would not even think of, its totally left field wouldn’t you agree? What makes Kishi’s writing so good is he’s totally unpredictable, the reason we can guess some of his future stuff is because there’s SO many people discussing his work, its nearly impossible not to guess what’s coming because nearly everything that can happen is usually posted by some one, but then bam the next chapter comes out and most times it turns out everyone was wrong that’s what makes his writing so good, that’s why I posted this.

Yea, I mainly posted it for all the fans out there who think Itachi is a good guy to give them some type of hope. Copying the MS using Sharingan..? That’s pretty hard to believe, also the reason I didn’t post this in the existing Itachi thread, because that thread seems to focus more on, his Jutsu's, his genius. Not who he is, what kind of person he is, is he good or is he bad, also I felt this post was really long so it needed a thread of its own as to those who wanted to discuss Itachi's the man not Itachi the ninja lol. Also cause this is the first thread I have ever created since I joined AS.
Old 2006-12-05, 13:25   Link #6
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Here's a theory, nothing I really believe in, just something that came to me and thought I would put it down maybe some one or some fan out there can find some truth in it.

Ok, firstly Itachi always seemed to love his brother, seriously now. The way he treated him, he would always look after him he would even go as far as putting down ANBU missions to go support his little brother. We know that the way Itachi’s father saw him, Sasuke was jealous of this, but it was pretty obvious Itachi didn’t like this, because Itachi did not want his father to see the same thing in Sasuke he saw in him and turn Sasuke in to one of his little soldiers (for the clan). His father would always tell Itachi he was the backbone of the Uchiha Clan and some day he would take it over. Maybe Itachi didn’t want this, maybe he felt the clan was holding him back, or that the clan could do so much bigger things with what they have yet they choose to do this line of work. Itachi knew, him being the oldest son this burden would be pushed upon him wither he liked it or not.

Well I guess what I’m getting at is, he didn’t want Sasuke to carry this burden, so even though he hated it, he was doing it for his brother. Notice how Itachi would always turn down Sasuke’s request’s to teach him simple Kunai throwing technique’s and how he would always support Sasuke’s freedom of choice, unlike his dad.

Ok now hear me out, before you start booing me and throwing tomato’s *ducks as one fly’s by his head* T_T. What if, Itachi never killed his clan? What if it was the 3rd Unknown MS user that Itachi mentioned, what if Itachi arrived home to see his Mom and Dad, dead after completing an ANBU mission? (He WAS wearing the ANBU uniform after all)

I know what your thinking, but Itachi killed Shisui Uchiha to gain the MS. Did he? How many of you here believe you need to kill your best friend to gain the MS? Now can you answer me how Kakashi gained the MS then? Here’s how It is, “Killing your best friend” is something Itachi said to Sasuke, remember how young Sasuke was, gaining the MS means you have to surpass some sort kind of mental barrier, so Itachi could have said to Sasuke you must kill your best friend, because he felt Sasuke was too young to understand the complexity of overcoming some sort of mental barrier, the brat took it literally and tried to kill Naruto. Basically what I’m saying is, this is why Kakashi has the MS, and this is why Itachi has the MS because they both went beyond and surpassed that barrier, in other words Itachi never killed Shisui Uchiha his best friend, it was the 3rd Unknown MS User.

Now, moving on as to why Itachi would lie to Sasuke. What if, knowing Itachi could never imagine to defeat this unknown MS user as his current self, he decided to make Sasuke his next of Kin. Just incase he went up against the 3rd MS user and died, Sasuke could take his place. Hence pumping Sasuke full of shit, saying it was him who killed his clan, because Itachi knew he had to work on him self and make him self stronger, so he had no time for Sasuke and maybe he felt the best way for Sasuke to gain power, was to have hate in his heart, the same object of revenge, the same hate that Itachi had in his heart for the 3rd MS user. Also Itachi knew if Sasuke stayed around him, he would be killed off by the 3rd MS user sooner or later, so he left to the village to train him self.

All this, Sasuke will find out at Itachi’s death bed, Itachi will say something in the lines of….

Itachi: Sasuke my dear brother, now that you have defeated me… you are ready for him…

Now before I end it, I’ll answer these questions you guys might have “Why would the 3rd unknown MS user kill the Uchiha Clan?” Many reasons, it could be to “Test his Capacity” it could be that he wanted to fight Itachi because after so many years finally another Uchiha has attained the MS, but he wanted Itachi to grow so, he planted the seed of Hate and Revenge in Itachi’s heart by killing off his best friend, his clan, his parents. This would explain how Itachi came up with the answer to give to Sasuke.

“If this is the case, why would Itachi join Akatsuki and do the bad things he’s doing now?” Easy, to gain power, look at what Sasuke is doing for power, its no exception that Itachi can’t do the same.

Any way, like I said I don’t really believe in this its just something that came to me, and I thought I should put it down, tell me what you guys think. Please don’t try to prove me wrong because as I stated I don’t really care almost the whole thing is speculations and theory’s.

P.S. Thanks to Sabaku Kyu for the reference on the achievement requirement for the MS.

I like the bolded, it is well thought out and i think is very plausible (and it has been a bit of my opinion as well). Itatchi's nature doesn't seem to be violent or malevolent. I think his character could become good if there is a serious twist in the plot.

Your twist however, seems roughly hashed out, like you really want this theory to work. Perhaps something happend to him, or is controlling him in some way *shrug*. In all honesty, just the bolded persuades me since it is the feeling you get in Sasuke's backstory, the rest is a bit shaky.

One thing is for sure, i believe we can only take Itatchi telling Sasuke "he must kill his best friend" for the MS loosely. He is not a stable character, and is twisting Sasuke's mind constantly. It would be plausible he told Sasuke that to mold him into what Itatchi is now, but certainly he is manipulating Sasuke in a bad way.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 13:44   Link #7
MobiuS

I think Itachi smoked a good batch of weed and decided to test his new toy out. Thats all there is to it.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 13:52   Link #8
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:

If you think he killed the Uchiha clan to prevent Sasuke from carrying burden, then this theory is very far fetched. Why would he want do that just so that he can place a even higher burdern on him, such as living a path of hell and avenge his clan fron his brother?

Quote:
I believe this has been stated before. It migth be true or not, but so far Itachi is the killer.

Quote:
I know what your thinking, but Itachi killed Shisui Uchiha to gain the MS. Did he? How many of you here believe you need to kill your best friend to gain the MS?
I don't believe you need to kil your friend for MS. Kakashi proved this, Fugaku stated tha there are other ways too. Plus, Itachi may have hinted tha he kiled Shisui, but he never stated it. he said, "Thanks to him i was able to to obtain MS" That can be interpreted in many ways.

Quote:
Now can you answer me how Kakashi gained the MS then? Here’s how It is, “Killing your best friend” is something Itachi said to Sasuke, remember how young Sasuke was, gaining the MS means you have to surpass some sort kind of mental barrier, so Itachi could have said to Sasuke you must kill your best friend, because he felt Sasuke was too young to understand the complexity of overcoming some sort of mental barrier, the brat took it literally and tried to kill Naruto. Basically what I’m saying is, this is why Kakashi has the MS, and this is why Itachi has the MS because they both went beyond and surpassed that barrier, in other words Itachi never killed Shisui Uchiha his best friend, it was the 3rd Unknown MS User.
I have the same opinion, but until shown otherwise, Itachi killed Shisui.

Quote:
I agree, but i think there is something else, since i think the 3rd MS user was the one that taught Itachi about MS.

Quote:

:amuse. I always imagine, Sasuke letting Itachi alive and make him relive what he went through and then say, "Brother, now is your turn to walk the pall of hell until you find heaven."

Quote:
Itachi was the one tha said he killed his clan to test his vessel. so there is a contradiction. I think once we know the purpose of the sharingan, we will know why thethe Uchiha clan was killed.

Quote:
He is Akatsuki for his own agendas, which we stil don't know.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 13:57   Link #9
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Nice theory there 0Taku0. I applaud your creative thinking. I haven't seen a more plausible theory about Naruto since I saw this http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576. Yeah apparently narutofan.com has a few members that are not insane.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 14:00   Link #10
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
If you think he killed the Uchiha clan to prevent Sasuke from carrying burden, then this theory is very far fetched. Why would he want do that just so that he can place a even higher burdern on him, such as living a path of hell and avenge his clan fron his brother?
Not arguing against you because as I said from the start, this is just a theory none of it is true its just a possibility, but I had to tell you that you misunderstood this part. That is not what I meant at all, what I intended is, Itachi decided to become the backbone of the clan, because he didn’t want this burden pushed on Sasuke like it was pushed on him.

Lol not that killed the Uchiha clan to prevent Sasuke from carrying the burden. (that’s crazy) Also I clearly stated, that the 3rd MS user killed the clan, I mean did you just hit quote then reply before reading the whole thing and started replying section by section? That’s what it seems like to me.

Quote:
Well I guess what I’m getting at is, he didn’t want Sasuke to carry this burden, so even though he hated it, he was doing it for his brother.
By "doing it", I didn’t mean killing his clan I meant accepting what is, his fate as the backbone of the Uchiha clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai View Post
-Nice theory there 0Taku0. I applaud your creative thinking. I haven't seen a more plausible theory about Naruto since I saw this http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576. Yeah apparently narutofan.com has a few members that are not insane.
Thank you for your compliment ^^ I really appreciate it, its people like you that makes me love these form's. People who can appreciate a good effort.
Old 2006-12-05, 14:31   Link #11
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Not arguing against you because as I said from the start, this is just a theory none of it is true its just a possibility
Theories are theories yes but they also must have some kind of facts, logic to it, you know. because at the end, they must make sense and be explained.

Quote:
, but I had to tell you that you misunderstood this part. That is not what I meant at all, what I intended is, Itachi decided to become the backbone of the clan, because he didn’t want this burden pushed on Sasuke like it was pushed on him.
I still don't get it?

Itachi didn't decide to become the backbone, he became the backbone because he was the first son, the heir of the Uchiha Clan, not Sasuke. This is why Fugaku spent most of his time with Itachi and not Sasuke. Sasuke had all the liberty he could have unlike his brother. And you are forgeting a very important part, while Itachi pretended to play the nice brother, he was already putting Sasuke a huge burden. Sasuke lived in Itachi's shadows all his life, and this pissed Sasuke off, reason that Itachi knew Sasuke would want to become stronger in order to surpass Itachi, The Greatest Genius in History.

Quote:
Lol not that killed the Uchiha clan to prevent Sasuke from carrying the burden. (that’s crazy) Also I clearly stated, that the 3rd MS user killed the clan, I mean did you just hit quote then reply before reading the whole thing and started replying section by section? That’s what it seems like to me.
i quote post depending on their structure.

Quote:

By "doing it", I didn’t mean killing his clan I meant accepting what is, his fate as the backbone of the Uchiha clan.
He didn't do it for anyone. He was forced, and later rebelled for it, killed the Uchiha clan, mind rape his brother, and placed him a huge burden one him.
Old 2006-12-05, 14:44   Link #12
Rurik
Golden

I think Itahci said that his nice and loveful brother personallity was just an act to deceive.
Old 2006-12-05, 14:46   Link #13
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I think Itahci said that his nice and loveful brother personallity was just an act to deceive.
Indeed, it is a possibility Itachi could be like Aizen from BLEACH, no doubt about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
I still don't get it?

Itachi didn't decide to become the backbone, he became the backbone because he was the first son, the heir of the Uchiha Clan, not Sasuke.
Yes... he did it, but Itachi could have chosen to run away. In my theory it just say's he "did it because of Sasuke" meaning he decided to STAY and not run away, because he thought of his younger brother. That if Itachi ran away from the village, the burden of becoming the backbone of Uchiha Clan would be pushed upon Sasuke by his father, just like it was pushed upon him, so he stayed and accepted his fate.
Old 2006-12-05, 14:47   Link #14
Xelsol

Or... maybe Sasuke went into a fit of rage over his clan seeing him as inferior to his older brother, killed them all, and woke up in front of his brother and dead parents. Itachi, being the huggable, kind brother he is, didn't want Sasuke to feel the regret of killing the clan and replaced Sasuke's memory of what happened with the memory of already finding them dead and then finding his brother with blood-stained hands next to his parents, with some kind of memory fscking no jutsu of the MS.

If you hadn't already guessed, twas all sarcasm and I know none of it could even fit with the storyline.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 15:18   Link #15
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Indeed, it is a possibility Itachi could be like Aizen from BLEACH, no doubt about it.

Yes... he did it, but Itachi could have chosen to run away. In my theory it just say's he "did it because of Sasuke" meaning he decided to STAY and not run away, because he thought of his younger brother. That if Itachi ran away from the village, the burden of becoming the backbone of Uchiha Clan would be pushed upon Sasuke by his father, just like it was pushed upon him, so he stayed and accepted his fate.

He killed his clan, ran away, and left a even bigger burden on his brother.
Old 2006-12-05, 15:44   Link #16
nine_tailed_kyuubi

i said before that like everybody else i heard that itachi killed his own clan from the anime, but we actually didn't see him killing them, we just saw hime standing there while his parents were already dead. Also i don't believe he killed his best friend because when the other uchihas accused him of this he was so annoyed and pissed and told them to speak more directly and he hit them all at once with no hesitation, my point is why the strongest uchiha (itachi) would lie about killing his best friend if he had already killed him and already had MS and would kill anyone standing in his face eventhough if they knew what he did, but also there is one theory that could proove my words are wrong he didn't seem sad at all after knowing his best friend was already dead and left a suicide note. Again i'm saying he didn't kill asuma, kakashi and kurenai when given the chance and he said at first that he had no intention of killing them and asuma replied that is not sth that a person like him should say cause he killed his own clan. I think Itachi is the most mysterious one till now although he appeared rarely in the anime we will never know, everyone keep guessing.Thanks
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 16:08   Link #17
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
I think Itachi smoked a good batch of weed and decided to test his new toy out. Thats all there is to it.
Its highly unlikely Itachi used the MS to kill the clan. From what we know, the MS uses too much chakra. So far if he uses tsukuyomi 1x and amaterasu 1x in the same day, he's tired and has to rest.

Umm... if this theory is saying that Itachi did not kill his clan but someone else did, then you should realize there are a few problems. I won't go into them now because I don't have the time.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 16:15   Link #18
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Ummmm...no. If Itachi really was that nice of a guy, can you please explain him smashing Sasuke's wrist when Sasuke tried to chidori him (LOL) and nearly killing him? What about thxing Kakashi?
Old 2006-12-05, 16:36   Link #19
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Its highly unlikely Itachi used the MS to kill the clan. From what we know, the MS uses too much chakra. So far if he uses tsukuyomi 1x and amaterasu 1x in the same day, he's tired and has to rest.
exactly, glad to know you thought the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Ummmm...no. If Itachi really was that nice of a guy, can you please explain him smashing Sasuke's wrist when Sasuke tried to chidori him (LOL) and nearly killing him? What about thxing Kakashi?

Itachi is not a serial killer he is just misunderstood. lol

Lol i remember someone making a joke about this using the Jerry Spring ger show.

It was hilarious like hell.
Old 2006-12-05, 17:19   Link #20
cheese4u
da big boss

I hate to be a mood killer there Otakuo, but I beleive I posted this exact thread, with these exact things stated. Except I said the AL killed the Uchiha clan. Well nice post anyway, great minds think alike I guess.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote