AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 31.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 28.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-04, 06:59   Link #161
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

And people, hold your horses with the "6th day" conspiracy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Another variant - the Aces sacrifice their lives in the process and TSAB is rebuilt by the rookies - how's that?
You want to put SUBARU and TEANA in charge?!
Old 2007-06-04, 07:04   Link #162
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You want to put SUBARU and TEANA in charge?!
Seems like only good old "everyone dies" scenario left. And the next season will follow Arisa and Suzuka
Old 2007-06-04, 07:06   Link #163
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Seems like only good old "everyone dies" scenario left. And the next season will follow Arisa and Suzuka
Or they could NOT die

Yeah, as boring as it sounds, for once I wouldn't mind it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, I'm beginning to suspect Scaglietti's breeding an army of loli mages
Old 2007-06-04, 07:08   Link #164
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Arisa and Suzuka having mage powers huh...that would be interesting, but Arisa should grow her hair back...she doesn't look too good with short hair

EDIT:they become unsuspecting new mages towards the end of StrikerS to help in the final battle. just a wild thought...
Old 2007-06-04, 07:14   Link #165
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Arisa and Suzuka having mage powers huh...that would be interesting, but Arisa should grow her hair back...she doesn't look too good with short hair

EDIT:they become unsuspecting new mages towards the end of StrikerS to help in the final battle. just a wild thought...
Yeah, Arisa was really cute in S1 and S2
Too bad she cut her hair...
Old 2007-06-04, 07:17   Link #166
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Yeah, Arisa was really cute in S1 and S2
Too bad she cut her hair...
I had a picture with a compilation of anime characters under title "Don't cut your hair", will look for it when I'm home.
Old 2007-06-04, 07:38   Link #167
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Or they could NOT die

Yeah, as boring as it sounds, for once I wouldn't mind it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, I'm beginning to suspect Scaglietti's breeding an army of loli mages
. if you think of hentai scientist in anime with advanced tech, you can always derive loli army from it....

Still my random throughts on the Ep

Spoiler for Ep10:
Old 2007-06-04, 07:49   Link #168
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Darco_emp

Give it up

It's a date no matter how you look at it...
Old 2007-06-04, 07:56   Link #169
JediNight
キズランダム

They totally needed to let Arisa become a mage as well lol. I wonder what they have her up to now in Strikers.

Seems like they hide that one girls face bc she's gonna be a clone of one of the main characters I'm guessing? Vita's VA did the voice, but looked like maybe an older Caro.

And don't they give these kids days off? What happened to child labor laws? ;p You would think they had at least 1 "free day" per week. And I wouldn't exactly be worried about Erio and Caro -- anyone that tried to mess with them would get Strada up their butt after being binded by Caro
Old 2007-06-04, 07:56   Link #170
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
@Darco_emp

Give it up

Never!!!!!!

They are just following a prewritten plan besides they only went to a park, everyone knows that you need to go to the movies as well to call it a date, right RIGHT *looking left and right for support*

So does anyone else think so the Lutecia part will be warpped up in the next 3-4 Eps or do you think this will carry on to the end?
Old 2007-06-04, 07:57   Link #171
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Another paranoiring factor is that he seems to be a person of quite an influence, probably thanks to the recent incidents (that possibily staged by himself, too).
If that's the case, is it possible that he'll grasp most of TSAB by middle of series?
Well, at least I can dream of "Whole TSAB against RF6" scenario... ne?
Possible for Regias to be the client and final boss but he doesn't seem to be type who fight by himself only using others.It would make it to be too typical of villain's leader ><...Wonder what is the rank of the 3 admirals one of em must be a mage at least, to be able to build TSAB from scratch.
Quote:
That was my thought too, but "生体(seitai)" would only apply to living, or at least some organic matter.
So unless either Relic is organic material or Ginga failed horribly, no, that itself is not a Relic container.
(Capsules we saw in Spagetti's labo also had similer top / buttom parts too, right?)
Any chance seitai that she used is this "静態 (seitai)" instead so it could mean something like stationary/static holder? They never zoomed into the tubes in ep 06 so am not too sure but the capsules top/bottom seem to be thin cylinder instead of squarish like this one.

Quote:
@Darco_emp

Give it up

Well according to Erio it is a mission (cleared stage and all)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post

Can a normal person with 0 magical talent even learn and become a mage in Nanoha-verse?I doubt that cause Genya doesn't seem to be one after all those years.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
So does anyone else think so the Lutecia part will be warpped up in the next 3-4 Eps or do you think this will carry on to the end?
With the introduction of the new lolis , nope ...she might be a villain all the way close to the end.Nanoha and gang probably would have to fight some other lolis made by scaligetti before her.So far it seems that she is the better one among his creation.
Old 2007-06-04, 08:11   Link #172
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Never!!!!!!

They are just following a prewritten plan besides they only went to a park, everyone knows that you need to go to the movies as well to call it a date, right RIGHT *looking left and right for support*
Give it up.

It's a date. I'm no expert, but aren't they all 'prewritten plans' anyway ?

Quote:
Are we even sure it's her turn to shine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post

Well according to Erio it is a mission (cleared stage and all)
It's a date.

I'm no expert, but aren't most dates a 'mission' anyway

...And we all know what's at the end of the boss stage
Old 2007-06-04, 08:20   Link #173
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a date no matter how your looking at it. That look he gave Caro when she came out in her outfit pretty much says it all. He's out to have a very successful date mission, clear the stages to the final objective....Anyways for all we know a movie was in that schedule anyways, but the loli sense interfered.

Besides I'm pretty sure people have dates in parks right? I don't think Lutecia is going to be resolved all that soon. We're probably going to get her introduction though. Plus we still need background and what it is that she is looking for. Still think she'll join up with the Nanoha and Co at some point.
Old 2007-06-04, 08:21   Link #174
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Are we even sure it's her turn to shine?
Lutecia does seems to be the one that is on the move. So it is logical with the current infomation that I have to assume the Aces is going to confront her in the coming Eps. Unless Lutecia receives reinforcements, there is a possile option of Lutecia been hit with a gaint pink ray of death...

I wonder if the new Fate chan escaped from the Doc or prehaps some other agency. They need to start play their cards soon and not a piece here and there...
Old 2007-06-04, 08:24   Link #175
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
It's a date.

I'm no expert, but aren't most dates a 'mission' anyway

...And we all know what's at the end of the boss stage
Caro made an alliance with Shari, and together they planned the date
And Erio isn't even aware of it

What Caro wasn't expecting was that the new loli would interfere with her plans at the cinema...hehehe.
Old 2007-06-04, 08:29   Link #176
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Can a normal person with 0 magical talent even learn and become a mage in Nanoha-verse?I doubt that cause Genya doesn't seem to be one after all those years.
I guess, without any evidence whatsoever, that magical ability is a bit like physical or mental ability.

There will always be someone who is extremely talented or naturally strong or smart or whatever. However, a normal person, if they desire, can possibly train themselves up to whatever level they wish, provided they are willing to put in the hours of training.

Imagine it as something like a skinny bookworm training to bodybuilder proportions. It's possible, just not easy. Also, it may require special equipment; for physical training, it's weights and such, for mental training, it's textbooks, and for magical training, it's focusing devices.

Of course, again, this is based on No Evidence Whatsoever, so I could very well be completely wrong.
Old 2007-06-04, 08:31   Link #177
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

It's a date ~ they didn't go to the movies cuz people there are too sophisticated for that kind of thing.

Quote:
Well chibi Arisa was a match for chibi Nanoha who we know had magic in her so ~
But it's not like they need magic ~ just look at my avy and sig and imagine. But this is Fate-Verse (sounds more romantic then Nanohaverse) anyway, so no much of a possibility.
Old 2007-06-04, 08:31   Link #178
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a date no matter how your looking at it. That look he gave Caro when she came out in her outfit pretty much says it all. He's out to have a very successful date mission, clear the stages to the final objective....Anyways for all we know a movie was in that schedule anyways, but the loli sense interfered.

Besides I'm pretty sure people have dates in parks right?
And then there's the holding hands...

... And then there's the blushing...

... And then there's the - ...

I'll spare Darco_emp for now, but once I get that episode...

Anyway, I can't decide whether anot to curse or praise that keen "Loli in Distress" detector of his

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
It's a date ~ they didn't go to the movies cuz people there are too sophisticated for that kind of thing.
What could a 10 year old be interested in watching?

Nothing romantic that's for sure
Old 2007-06-04, 08:35   Link #179
Skane
Anime Snark

It should also be mentioned that Suzuka knocked Fate out cold during an overly-aggressive volleyball match. So yes, magic is sometimes not the end-all be-all factor in winning.

Cheers.
Old 2007-06-04, 08:38   Link #180
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
It should also be mentioned that Suzuka knocked Fate out cold during an overly-aggressive volleyball match. So yes, magic is sometimes not the end-all be-all factor in winning.

Cheers.
But it's SOOO SHINY~ ...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Caro made an alliance with Shari, and together they planned the date
And Erio isn't even aware of it

What Caro wasn't expecting was that the new loli would interfere with her plans at the cinema...hehehe.
I'm sure Erio would pick up her 'distress' signal by the end of the day...

... Then we'll have some REAL fun

(If not, there's always fanfic )
Closed Thread