AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-02, 10:30   Link #981
mayumi

i am looking forward to Homura story and Tatara but gosh they sure drew him pretty in anime compared to manga. also, that ear ring sure shines red most of the time
but i would love to see some mikoto and reisi fight. also, could shiro possibly be a strain?
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 10:36   Link #982
ookamigirl

That Kuroh just never ceases to amaze me.
He's just full of useful knowledge.
Shiro found evidence of his involvement in that shooting after all.
I'm still wondering if he has a double personality... or someone is framing him.
Now everyone seems to be looking for him as well.
Fushimi vs Misaki. That Fushimi really really likes to tease. Nice fight.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 10:46   Link #983
ellessarr
Banned

i'm highly doubt who shiro is the one messing with the memories of the ppls(because if him already messed with himself memories this means now he good side is on control and dont have any powers), and like kuroh did with neko(was able to she throught the illusions when she tried to mess with him), he gona e able to see if shiro try to use his power near him(i high doubt a king can use his power without get noticed by another power user near him), i start to think the "third person theory" more plausible(this can means someone can be mindcontrolled/brainwashed shiro to kill tatara and after that reversed him back to hi's normal person).
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 13:57   Link #984
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

I'm losing interest in this anime. But i do like the gang of people with the purpley powers. The guy with the skateboard and baseball bat is cool.
Old 2012-11-02, 19:18   Link #985
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Seri Awashima, based on her clothing next episode and her nickname "Tsundora Onna" reminds me too much of Hitagi-chan in Episode 2 of Bakemonogatari.

Interestingly, that episode is the exposition episode for Hitagi.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 00:10   Link #986
mistress_kisara

It seems that Tatara is the key character in this series his death is the one tying these characters together. Looking forward to the flashbacks next week
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 00:13   Link #987
Burden

Aaaaaahhhhh. So very confused. Formed some possible conclusions... Each unlikelier than the last. When plots do these things to me... I feel cheated.
Burden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 08:53   Link #988
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Seri Awashima, based on her clothing next episode and her nickname "Tsundora Onna" reminds me too much of Hitagi-chan in Episode 2 of Bakemonogatari.

Interestingly, that episode is the exposition episode for Hitagi.
Agreed. And that fight between Yata and Fushimi reminds me of those fan debate battles between Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 09:49   Link #989
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

In the flashback Yashiro calls himself Ichigen Miwa. My guess is that he was mind controlled by Ichigen... who is Kuroh's master.

I think Yashiro looks like the dead guy in the video to everyone but Kuroh and other psychics.

His friend shows him the video and he is talking about the dead guy looking like him.

I think Yashiro took Tatara's appearance or Tatara is Yashiro. Tatara is presumed dead and no one would bother looking for the face of a dead man. Yashiro's identity doesn't seem to exist before the murder date, either.

- Yashiro looks like the wrong guy to whoever is looking for him.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 13:04   Link #990
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-03, 14:43   Link #991
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The sexy woman makes it hard to focus on the story.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 18:35   Link #992
Elestia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Wagahai-chan is best neko. :3
Old 2012-11-03, 19:27   Link #993
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
This is a very pleasant show to watch, due to the strong characterization and simply outstanding visuals (including scenery shots that are like animated paintings they're so beautiful).

These characters generally feel very rich and multifaceted to me, even while most tend to have stand-out quirks to them.

However, the "trade-off" for all of this is that the plot progresses at a snail's pace, and things are dragged out in a painfully obvious way.

This is all to say that I largely enjoy K, but I'm wondering if it's a show that I'd appreciate more if I watched it marathon style after it's finished airing.
Old 2012-11-03, 19:29   Link #994
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
I honestly to love her character...
Old 2012-11-03, 20:02   Link #995
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
This is a very pleasant show to watch, due to the strong characterization and simply outstanding visuals (including scenery shots that are like animated paintings they're so beautiful).

These characters generally feel very rich and multifaceted to me, even while most tend to have stand-out quirks to them.

However, the "trade-off" for all of this is that the plot progresses at a snail's pace, and things are dragged out in a painfully obvious way.

This is all to say that I largely enjoy K, but I'm wondering if it's a show that I'd appreciate more if I watched it marathon style after it's finished airing.
Yeah, I think it'll be one of those shows which would be quite hard to follow in episodic form, but awesome when you watch it in one go. That's not a bad thing, though, but for now it explains why people complain so much.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 20:49   Link #996
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Just finished episode 5...

Some things I suspected...but other things like
Spoiler:
were a surprise, along with
Spoiler:

Big Boobs is a tough woman but doesn't seem as bad as Evil Glasses, who's a troll basically.

Kuroh continues to be the best f**king character in this series, though I'm a little bummed that we didn't see NotShizuo, who's my second favorite.

Spoiler:
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 03:00   Link #997
yari_mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
In the flashback Yashiro calls himself Ichigen Miwa. My guess is that he was mind controlled by Ichigen... who is Kuroh's master.

I think Yashiro looks like the dead guy in the video to everyone but Kuroh and other psychics.

His friend shows him the video and he is talking about the dead guy looking like him.

I think Yashiro took Tatara's appearance or Tatara is Yashiro. Tatara is presumed dead and no one would bother looking for the face of a dead man. Yashiro's identity doesn't seem to exist before the murder date, either.

- Yashiro looks like the wrong guy to whoever is looking for him.
I was thinking the same about the Tatara's soul (lost his memories of Homra) in Yashiro's body theory since Tatara's personality (in the manga) and Shiro's personality are quite alike. But if that theory turns out to be true, then that leaves one question hanging:

Who the hell is Yashiro?
yari_mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 03:10   Link #998
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Anyone knows how many eps this is?

And I wonder who could be screwing with the sight of the school's populace......They should have confirmed with Shiro's picture instead of just the killer's alone.
Old 2012-11-04, 03:18   Link #999
yari_mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Anyone knows how many eps this is?

And I wonder who could be screwing with the sight of the school's populace......They should have confirmed with Shiro's picture instead of just the killer's alone.
13 episodes. I think the pacing the show is currently taking is more suitable for a 26 episodes series. (I partially blame the people who are complaining at everything they hate about K.)
yari_mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 05:04   Link #1000
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Anyone suspects that Reisi, Kuroh and Saruhiko may be related somehow? It can't be a coincidence that they all have blue eyes and black-hair-that-seem-bluish-under-the-filter...
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural