AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-09, 06:55   Link #2501
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Looks good from my end.
Old 2011-10-09, 06:56   Link #2502
HasuMasu
*Artist

For the record, ZeroXBabylon is the main thing now.
Old 2011-10-09, 06:58   Link #2503
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I thought it was Zero x Blitz? I gotta do more research I guess.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 06:59   Link #2504
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ No no, Blitz is like Zero's Tatenashi, in other words, the playful-onee-san type.

Which would make Meister the yandere.
Old 2011-10-09, 07:03   Link #2505
Eratas123

Really? He seems more like the stoic big brother type to me. Gotta wonder who's the uke?
Old 2011-10-09, 07:04   Link #2506
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eratas
Amnesiac!Irish indeed really too innocent for this cruel and perverse world...

The draft is good though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Nah, MangatronxPhotoshoppedHoukiDoujin is.

Anyway, here's a sample from Madoka's shared room, please comment.

Spoiler for Madoka's room:

He-he, I'm such a pervert guy.
Old 2011-10-09, 07:10   Link #2507
HasuMasu
*Artist

Oh God, what have I done.
Old 2011-10-09, 07:18   Link #2508
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eratas
Amnesiac!Irish indeed really too innocent for this cruel and perverse world...

The draft is good though...

Nah, MangatronxPhotoshoppedHoukiDoujin is.

Anyway, here's a sample from Madoka's shared room, please comment.

Spoiler for Madoka's room:

He-he, I'm such a pervert guy.
What's with the trope overdose all of a sudden? Though it feels oddly appropriate.

The draft's pretty good, it looks like the trio are shippers on deck for Ichika x Madoka Remember, you can't spell twincest without WIN

Gotta wonder how FRACTURE will react to seeing their terrorist operative regressed to a child?

2nd draft.

Spoiler:

O.O ! RUN IRISH RUN!

Anyway, tell me what you think of it.
Old 2011-10-09, 07:24   Link #2509
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What's with the trope overdose all of a sudden? Though it feels oddly appropriate.

The draft's pretty good, it looks like the trio are shippers on deck for Ichika x Madoka Remember, you can't spell twincest without WIN
Shipper on Deck? They just want to tease her, while DENYING the truth that Madoka IS attracted to Ichika that way... in other words, Selective Obliviousness

Quote:
Gotta wonder how FRACTURE will react to seeing their terrorist operative regressed to a child?

2nd draft.

Spoiler:

O.O ! RUN IRISH RUN!

Anyway, tell me what you think of it.
IRISH! MAH BOI! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ
Old 2011-10-09, 07:34   Link #2510
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Shipper on Deck? They just want to tease her, while DENYING the truth that Madoka IS attracted to Ichika that way... in other words, Selective Obliviousness

IRISH! MAH BOI! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ
Selective obliviousness? Like that'll stop that ship from sailing

Another thing- Irish! Run to Karon's room! You'll be safe th- Oh who am I kidding, you're doomed kid.

Irish: Waaaah~

Random thing
Spoiler:

Help me!
Old 2011-10-09, 07:44   Link #2511
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Selective obliviousness? Like that'll stop that ship from sailing

Another thing- Irish! Run to Karon's room! You'll be safe th- Oh who am I kidding, you're doomed kid.

Irish: Waaaah~

Random thing
Spoiler:

Help me!
Those who don't fight will never survive.

Sorry, I just had a little fanfiction idea about a war to the death amongst the girls in Ichika's harem. But of course, you'll kill me if I start to write fanfiction (and I can't motivate myself to develop my own stories anyway)
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 07:47   Link #2512
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

Sorry, I just had a little fanfiction idea about a war to the death amongst the girls in Ichika's harem. But of course, you'll kill me if I start to write fanfiction (and I can't motivate myself to develop my own stories anyway)
Lord Ping want's to write fanfiction!? PASS THE POPCORN! I just found something slse to look forward to!
Old 2011-10-09, 07:59   Link #2513
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:

Lord Ping want to write a Fanfiction?

O GOD, BLESS OUR LORD IN OUR STRUGGLE!

PASS THE POPCORN!!
Old 2011-10-09, 08:12   Link #2514
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

No problem, but the fact that you want to include angst and battle to the death, got my reader senses alert. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 08:12   Link #2515
Eratas123

@ Zero and Meister- So what do you guys think of the spiderman 2099 and Infinite stratos crossover? Could probably make a draft for it tom. What do you think of 2099 (Serious and Focused) x Tabane (Bunny ears Lawyer and Scatter brained)? Might be good for shits and giggles. I could also have the time travel regress his age since Time machines sometimes do this if Tabane isn't an option, (He's canonically 22-25 I think).

Please tell me what you two think
Old 2011-10-09, 08:15   Link #2516
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eratas
No comment, I can't judge a plot if I don't know the crossover material, the pairing is cracky beyond belief though.

@ Blitz:
^LOOK UP!
Old 2011-10-09, 08:27   Link #2517
Eratas123

@ Zero- I don't know anything about him either( Like I said, I was 4-6 when they stopped publishing it) His plot is basically the same of dozens of other anime: Evil corporation takes over the world, guy gets powers, tries to stop it. The only difference is that he has spider powers instead of the usual super speed/strength or something. I'll probably go with plot number 2- Dumping him into the IS world, that'll make him easy to write since he acts like a cynical jerk with a heart of gold like a lot of other anime protagonists.

@ Blitz- What about you Blitz? Any comments on the crossover.
Old 2011-10-09, 09:45   Link #2518
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Zero and Meister- So what do you guys think of the spiderman 2099 and Infinite stratos crossover? Could probably make a draft for it tom. What do you think of 2099 (Serious and Focused) x Tabane (Bunny ears Lawyer and Scatter brained)? Might be good for shits and giggles. I could also have the time travel regress his age since Time machines sometimes do this if Tabane isn't an option, (He's canonically 22-25 I think).

Please tell me what you two think
I know peanuts about this setting so... Go ahead do what you wish.

Meanwhile, some really cheap shopping:

Spoiler for Karon:

Spoiler for Riz:

Spoiler for Erika:

Spoiler for Celeste:

Sorry, my abilities are rather limited...

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-10-09 at 10:14.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 10:17   Link #2519
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Agetreme- Does Talia's IS and her friends have any unique features on them? Need to know if I can use those as an exploit/weakness.
Talia is simple.

You can check out her IS profile from her profile.

High-powered range unit with tons of firepower. Slow moving unless she sacrifice Offensive for movement.

Her IS's defenses are quite high. A variation of Active Inertia Canceller and powerful Energy shield make it difficult to make even a scratch on it.

Her IS may be overpowering but power come with a price: All her defenses need her concentration which means that Talia even with her personal IS, is still weak against surprises.

Sudden unpredictable move will cause her to "stall" for a moment, allowing attack to by-pass her insanely powerful shield or letting her shield to sucks her IS's energy dry.

As for Talia's friends......

Just stay airborne and don't ever think of landing.

Ayara's IS is a faulty Uchigane unit which has problem flying. Her only weapons are grappling Hook (for pulling IS down) and IS katana.

Ayara is insanely skilled but ultimately her unit's spec pulling her down. Your character's machine must have much higher stats than a normal Uchigane unit, otherwise it does not really matter whether your character is airborne or not. Once that Hook hit you, it's all over.

As for Yuu, try not to fight her if possible. She is the female version of A Shounen Hero, she never stay down and ultimately will win in the end.

When in her Personal IS, Tamahagane, she is technically a lightning Bruiser, she hit as fast and hard as a bullet train.

As for her weakness, Tamahagane is a specialized Unarmed Close-combat unit with ROCKET FIST (non-returning type) as her only range attack. Which means she will always try to get close to your character until she get fed up and threw one of her Fist at him (literally).

Your character need to be skilled and agile try to dodge her attack (watching Hot-blooded mecha anime, will help him to predict her attack pattern).

Remember: Even IS's absolute Barrier is unable to stop a powerful attack completely. Taking just One hit from her Personal IS is a fatal mistake. A single impact blow from Her IS can cause the pilot to get minor concussion, leaving the pilot temporary defenseless.

Defenseless for a few second in front of a Lightning Bruiser is an instant death flag.

Assuming that she is using a training Unit (she could not use her Personal IS because Tamahagane is being used on a mission): Think Gurren before combine with Lagann.... every strike break something so.... just dodge the attack, she will eventually self-destruct on her own.... if your machine have high enough stats to take out Ayara, it should not have any problem with Yuu in Training Unit.
Old 2011-10-09, 11:50   Link #2520
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
@ Zero- I don't know anything about him either( Like I said, I was 4-6 when they stopped publishing it) His plot is basically the same of dozens of other anime: Evil corporation takes over the world, guy gets powers, tries to stop it. The only difference is that he has spider powers instead of the usual super speed/strength or something. I'll probably go with plot number 2- Dumping him into the IS world, that'll make him easy to write since he acts like a cynical jerk with a heart of gold like a lot of other anime protagonists.

@ Blitz- What about you Blitz? Any comments on the crossover.
I'm just blank...I wouldn't mind such a crossover, but I would rather see a prologue before tossing in my judgment.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest