Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-03-10, 18:01   Link #181
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Omg...yes!!! Kisame may still be alive yay!!! Omg Sasuke finally calls Naruto out on his homosexual behaviors.
That's what I thought, Sasuke voiced a lot of the readers when he finally asked Naruto "WTF?" It doesnt make a whole load of sense to me he plans to kill Sasuke anyway so why not do it right now?

You say you want to save him and killing him is the way to do it so do it right now unless you're forgetting Madara is still alive and you're the strongest one, I can't believe Jiraiya and Minato two awesome ninjas gave their life for this illogical shit.

It would be easier to a) kill him now b) capture him c) disable him d) Just beat his ass down later but no Naruto decides for them both to die. It's one thing to forgive someone but they still have to face consequences you can't give Sasuke the get out of jail free card every time he does something illegal, a friends doesn't try to kill you, your other friends, your mentor and destroy your home.

But lol at Madara making Sasuke his bitch "I thought I told you come back and rest"

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:05   Link #182
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Omg...yes!!! Kisame may still be alive yay!!! Omg Sasuke finally calls Naruto out on his homosexual behaviors.
And Naruto's response was as stupid and nonsensical as ever.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:05   Link #183
Crimson Reaper

Well thankfully the chapter wasn't as bad as we feared. While Naruto did say "Die together" and "I can't be Hokage if I can't save a friend" the way he said them wasn't emo at all. I kinda laughed when he said he talks too much and has no place in lecturing people. And I also like that he laughed himself a little, he's been waaaaay too serious lately. He pretty much says "Let's just beat the Hell out of each other when the time comes for our own beliefs and die because death is the only thing that'll stop us"

Although, that said Naruto still is a bloody childish idiot this week. Just not quite as bad as I feared.

Quite curious what Madara said about the Rinnegan. Does he have some floating around like pickles or does someone else have them that we haven't met yet? I'm thinking the former. Can't wait to see the reaction they when they find Kisame, Zetsu will be like "So it's seafood today, fair enough. OM NOM!"
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:10   Link #184
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
Quite curious what Madara said about the Rinnegan. Does he have some floating around like pickles or does someone else have them that we haven't met yet? I'm thinking the former. Can't wait to see the reaction they when they find Kisame, Zetsu will be like "So it's seafood today, fair enough. OM NOM!"
He probably took them from Nagato's corpse.
Old 2010-03-10, 18:13   Link #185
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Konan has Nagato's corpse and she's not returning to Akatsuki, she's on Naruto's side.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:14   Link #186
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

I read the chapter, and I'm still disappointed. Yeah its much easier to bare, but he's still practically saying the same thing. And he's still giving up on his dream if Sasuke doesn't somehow come around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
OTOH, Kishi doesn't use those laws, but, we can't deny that he build a truly interest world, he put a lot of loose ends here and there... and i keep reading this because of those loose ends.

What i can't believe is how Kishi hasn't evolved AT ALL in 10 years, if you want to do that, you NEED to stick to the laws... when Toriyama ran out of ideas, his friends Katsura was the one to remind him the "gattai law" (Saiyan's Fusion).
That's is what truly disappoints me, I can't see how a manga that started out so great ended up being the way it is now. Kishi had all the elements to truly make a classic manga, similar to One Piece. And when I say similiar to One Piece, I mean in terms of uniqueness and creativity.

The 5 Shinobi Nations, the Kages, the Anbu's, the mythical beast.. the amazing jutsu's and etc. He failed to use all of that to its full potential. He doesn't even use the Konoha 11, instead he's been focusing too much on Naruto and Sasuke, more so Sasuke. He didn't make any use of the Byakugan, why? Because Sasuke is his favorite character. Pein, with the Original Doujutsu, fodder. Sakura? Fail. He's put so much focus on Sasuke and then Naruto 2nd, that Naruto is now the opposite of what he started out to be, no growth. His spent 2 years with Sannin and came back the with just about nothing but 2 or 3 new jutsu. While Sasuke, Kishi's favorite character, came back powerful as hell (at least compared to Naruto and Sakura).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy~Noodles View Post
Every post I read here is a Kishimoto hater post. All you've read so far are some spoilers, you cuss out and hate on the writer, yet you continue to read his "terrible, stupid, shitty, etc, etc" manga. How much sense does this make? It's not even out yet here, and yet you've all jumped to conclusions. Seriously, if you don't like Kishi, just don't read it and forget Naruto altogether. I hope Kishimoto pisses you off more and more with each up and coming chapter. I'll probably still like it. It's extremely sad to see this is the Naruto community nowadays, a bunch of pessimistic whiners who have too high of expectations for a single human being doing what he loves to do. Treat people the way you'd like to be treated, Kishimoto is just a writer, he never dissed you or anyone.

You say Naruto needs to grow up, but from what I'm reading on this thread, it seems the mass majority of you haven't even gotten past 16 years of age mentally. Lets consider this: Naruto is acting his age! Hes not even an adult, yet you act like hes already one, hes still a virgin for god sake. He's still a kid with a lot to learn. If you've grown tired of Naruto, there are plenty of other reading material.

Emo-kid commentators these days.
The very thing that made me love Naruto is gone from the Manga. The foundation of Naruto was him achieving his dream of becoming Hokage, now that very foundation is destroyed now because of his friend being stubborn and blinded by hatred. Its ridiculous.

If Kishi's message use to be to never give up on your dreams, even against all odds. Now its if you're friend is a failure, you should sacrifice your dreams to make sure they aren't failures no matter what. Wtf?!

And I read Naruto for the sake of reading, I've been reading it all this time so I might as well finish it. Would you get up and walk out a movie just because you don't like it after you paid? No. If I had to buy Naruto then I wouldn't be reading it, but its free, and even though I didn't pay, my time means just as much.

And if you don't like what you see on this forum, just as you say people should stop reading Naruto if they don't like it, you could also go to another forum because there are plenty. If you don't want to because its your right to be on the forum because you want too, the same goes for the posters.

AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:17   Link #187
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
You mean the corpse that Konan took and most likely has hidden away, if not destroy privately?

I suppose he could have snuck into where Konoha kept the other Pein bodies(Again if they weren't destroyed as soon as possible), but there's no proof they would work now that the original Pein is dead. Plus I'm sure such a theft would have been noticed quickly and mentioned by now.

Edit: Yeah HayashiTakara beat me to it.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:19   Link #188
darkmaster074
------

so madara has finally decided to fix his arm.
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:32   Link #189
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Konan has Nagato's corpse and she's not returning to Akatsuki, she's on Naruto's side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
You mean the corpse that Konan took and most likely has hidden away, if not destroy privately?

I suppose he could have snuck into where Konoha kept the other Pein bodies(Again if they weren't destroyed as soon as possible), but there's no proof they would work now that the original Pein is dead. Plus I'm sure such a theft would have been noticed quickly and mentioned by now.

Edit: Yeah HayashiTakara beat me to it.
Would you really put it past Madara to swoop in and grab the corpse off-panel? It's not like we saw Konan burn it or anything.
Old 2010-03-10, 18:35   Link #190
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think something that important would be shown. Especially since Madara has been too busy following his boy toy Sasuke around.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:43   Link #191
karaya
Behind lies is truth

Wow so many complaints here.

It seems people have forgotten what Naruto is all about.

It's about never bending words under any amount of pressure.

You guys are just joining the ranks of people who say he is a failure. I guess it's what author wants you to think as well.

But he will defy the odds once again. in a cool fashion. I hope to get this animated some day. Will be pretty emo and cool I think .

Anyways i think Madara gets his rinnegan from some old pain corpse nagato had no longer use for. But why does he want rinnegan now that sharingan is so haxed to hell? He has strongest kind of sharingan and now he needs rinnegan? WTH?

It's probably because his sharingan is pretty much fucked. But with rinnegan he might be able to use it's powers. Still he will be like kakashi and Ao guy. Since he does not have rinnegan genes like nagato did he won't be able to use it to it's fully potential.

Last edited by karaya; 2010-03-11 at 08:06.
karaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:48   Link #192
iBeast

1. Kisame is not dead, or at least Madara and Zetsu are unaware.

2. Madara has the rinnegan?

3. Sasuke is going to hunt down Naruto next arc?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:48   Link #193
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
so madara has finally decided to fix his arm.
It seems that he used Zetsu's ability to grow back that arm, i mean that thing that Madara was facing looked like some part of Zetsu. I always assumed that it was Zetsu who saved Madara from death, by using his biological abilities. Zetsu can probably make use of body parts so he is hunting for dead ninjas to collect their bodies. I can imagine Zetsu making a large piece of flesh that can be used as the host for the hundred sharingan eyes, and even the rinnegan eye. We have also seen a little part of Madara's face, it seems to deformed in some way, i think that the black armor that Madara wears may be needed because the body that Zetsu did grow for Madara is ugly and deformed so the armor keeps it in good shape and also covers how ugly it is. Of course the mask may be needed for similar reasons. In that case Madara's sharingan eye may have been replaced countless times during the decades. Maybe he wants to implant a rinnegan too, then he would have one rinnegan and one sharingan.

It was nice to read that Naruto is now aware to be a top class ninja. And it was funny to see how Kakashi thinks he is alone against Zetsu and Madara, after being killed and revived he still doesn't understand how weak he is compared to the current Naruto

I think this chapter turned out to be very good, when Naruto was talking about how he is happy that he will fight Sasuke instead of neverending talking he was smiling. Talking about fighting that may very well result in death and smiling about all this, it was cool, and i remembered Son Goku from DB/DBZ, he was also happy when he faced a very strong opponent and he was happy to fight. I know this comparison is not really good, but the moment Naruto was talking about fighting only and he was smiling was really like how Goku wanted only to fight his whole life. It turned out to be a great shonen manga speech A great shonen manga is about fighting, fighting and fighting until death.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-03-10 at 19:12.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 19:41   Link #194
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Well that makes sense for the most part, or it would if those two dreams that Naruto seems to see as compatible weren't contradictory. Hokage protects the village... Sasuke wants to destroy the village... and Naruto thinks that he can protect the village without stopping someone who wants to destroy the village? Ok..... The first, as well as Jiraiya put their villages above their friends, and when their friends decided to go psycho insane, they didn't sit there and talk about holding hands, they fought for the people.
The difference between Jiraiya and Naruto, is the difference between Orochimaru and Sasuke (I will not bring up Hashirama and Madara, mostly because it is unclear how their fight took place, but it is know that Madara fought either for purely selfish reasons (wanting to be in control), or he honestly thought he was protecting his clan, either way it is currently unknown). Orochimaru had no excuse for his villainy, he killed, killed, and killed some more for purely selfish reasons. When he attempted to destroy Konoha, it was out of spite. Sasuke, on the other hand, has entirely legitimate reasons for his desires of destruction. Are they a little crazed and self-serving? Yes, of course, but he, along with a few other individuals in the series, is a product of the ninja system, so the somewhat simplistic defense of "society drove him to insanity" is actually quite applicable to Sasuke's situation.

That being said, Naruto is fighting for Konoha by fighting for Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't simply wishes to kill a bunch of people; he wishes to destroy the peace he considers to be built on the blood of his people. Sasuke is not a foreign invader; no he is what Konoha made of him. Consequently, killing Sasuke, while solving an immediate problem, does not solve the problem he represents, and, in many respects, killing Sasuke simply perpetuates the problem (the cancer) that Konoha and the ninja world are infected with (in other words, if Sasuke can be saved, then the ninja world can be changed, but if Sasuke must be killed, then what hope is there for ending the cycle of hatred?). To paraphrase "Heroes", Save the Sasuke, save the World .

Quote:
Would Naruto treat all the threats to the village the same way?
Should Naruto try and talk with all his enemies/potential enemies? Yes, of course. And, sometimes those talks will need to involve the communication of fists. But simply knowing that Naruto will attempt to communicate with his potential enemies, doesn't mean he would ever let them harm Konoha.

Besides, Sasuke is a bit different from some random newly introduced villain that has a beef with Konoha...

Quote:
I have been as of yet unable to understand why Sasuke is considered a friend and why Naruto is in love with him. There is no intelligible reason for Naruto to be that loyal to Sasuke. Are we to believe that a ninja, one who formerly had the ambition to protect a whole ninja village, shows unending compassion to a traitor? And that's supposed to make sense? Well, if that's what Kishimoto intends for his character, so be it, but that's insulting to my intelligence.
That's a legitimate complaint. I never believed in the "deepness" of the relationship between the 2, but that's what Kishimoto wants us to believe, so that is what I have to accept as fact. Consequently, Naruto's dreams require Sasuke to be saved.

That being said, I think an interesting topic of discussion would what happens to Sasuke after he is "saved". My hopes are that he will be placed in ninja prison, or something along thus lines, but I expect that he will simply "wander the Earth" doing good where ever he may end up...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 20:36   Link #195
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
[...] but I expect that he will simply "wander the Earth" doing good where ever he may end up...
Saying that would make me feel dirty inside..

On another note, the actual chapter wasn't as bad as the spoilers made it sound. At least we're finally beyond the fainting, the chasing and we're finally getting to what we wanted them to be doing ever since VotE: Punching each other.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 20:53   Link #196
Fran~
floating away...

So... Just like everybody said a couple of weeks ago, Zetsu and Madara rescued Sasuke...

Friendship no Jutsu is still there.... and Naruto found the answer to Minato's and Jiraiya's worries, thanks to Gaara and Sakura!.

I can't stop the laughing about Sasuke hunting down Naruto... that's the best part of the chapter... Only imaging that, which is the reverse of the whole post time-skip plot is funny as hell...

What's with the rinnegan thing?...
Old 2010-03-10, 20:54   Link #197
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Just read the chapter. I laughed out loud when Sasuke said in the translation, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why do you care so much about me?"

Anyhow, the chapter wasn't so bad, but the problem from the very start is what is being said above... Why are we supposed to believe that Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is so deep?

But I guess as James said, got to accept the fact that Kishimoto wants it to be and move on. That is all we can say.

Kakashi really is dumb though. Acting like he had to take on both of them alone.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 20:56   Link #198
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Kakashi really is dumb though. Acting like he had to take on both of them alone.
Spare him!
Kakashi has seen so many deaths that he would prefer self-sacrifice instead of even thinking in a death Naruto/Sakura.
Old 2010-03-10, 21:04   Link #199
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Two lover Ninjas, both alike in stupidity,
In fair Konoha, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge grows even greater stupidity,
Where a retarded plot turns a promising manga obscene.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
The pair of star-crossed lovers take their life,
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Doth with their deaths bury this idiotic strife.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 21:50   Link #200
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Just read the chapter. and its not all that gay. Naruto understand the the threat that sasuke poses and won't let him hurt anyone else. I would be totally okay if if that is how the ends. with naruto dying to stop sasuke. his face would be put on mountain. and he would technically have achieved the goal of becoming hokage. in the end that all ever wanted. his face in mountain and people respecting him. after he dies he will have accomplish that. and he will have saved sasuke in death

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion