AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-27, 00:17   Link #2301
justpassingby

^ Just spoil it. This is the novel thread after all.
Old 2013-03-27, 00:24   Link #2302
rantaid

why do you have to ruin the fun?!

don't you know that all warfare is based on deception and knowledge of enemy disposition can only be obtained from other man...?!

but sorry justpassingby.... i just did.

even her decision of promoting juubei as one of four great general of oda clan is just and correct. juubei deserved it with her achievement of building.... which one? sasamoto or azuchi?

and sorry.... she is more experienced general than monkey. though she is outnumbered in defense of kyoto she made correct decision.

this in sense is almost comparable with what thatcher did to sunk argentinian battleship's belgrano during falkland war . a decisive action without needing to hesitate for consequences.. indeed exocet is painful but....

an action had to made.

while 2ch is known as immature brat.... why so serious?

and mikage's nobunaga is not that bad. try reading samurai deeper kyo or the momoiro paradox.

if you want something faithful... try ravages of time..... oh sorry. that is for sanguo yanyi i guess..
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 00:33   Link #2303
justpassingby

^Building Sakamoto castle, which is said where Akechi Mitsuhide adopted the child that later became Sakamoto Ryouma's ancestor, and that "Sakamoto" name is taken from the castle.
Juubei and Ryouma's family crests are almost the same: The Chinese Bell. It is also the main reason why Akechi Mitsuhide's reincarnations in media through out the years have "purple" in their character.

Azuchi castle's blueprint is said to come from Akechi Mitsuhide (I'm talking about real life). So when Nobuna took the castle design just to compete with Juubei's Sakamoto castle, it makes me hate her and the author more. I know this is an "IF" novel, and author can prioritize his/her lead characters, but certain limit should be followed.
Old 2013-03-27, 00:46   Link #2304
rantaid

what is the problem for nobuna taking or using her design as the basis for building it? it is not as foolish as what mori ranmaru did.

it is not like there is copyright law or industrial design or even royalty involved.

er... how do you call Akechi clan's kanmon in japanese? Oda is mokko right? while Toyotomi Hideyoshi is seven leafed pauwlonia right?

for now i only see three protagonist in this LN. Juubei, Nobuna and Monkey. so... i guess as far as i guessed it is not that bad yet. at least not as entangled as Jin Yong's Yi Tian Tulong Ji
Old 2013-03-27, 00:48   Link #2305
justpassingby

Akechi, Oda, and Abe no Seimei's insignia all based on the same flower, Kikyou.

The wrong part of taking the blueprint was to brag when it was not hers to begin with. Even if Juubei probably didn't design the castle in Nobuna's world setting, the castle was from Dousan. So nothing to be proud of. And seeing because Dousan was Juubei's former master, the possibility of Juubei designed the castle or Dousan showed her the blueprint are high. So Juubei not taking the castle of her old master as a basis of Sakamoto is a plus for me
Old 2013-03-27, 00:56   Link #2306
rantaid

yeah kikyou! that's the one.

jesus... i only remember Ageha no chou. how embarassing.

Abe no Seimei? aren't you mistaking Wuxing?

well... frankly the only thing i am impatient with the author is making Bontenmaru's side story while Nothing about Shingen and Kenshin.

i mean where is my Kanejima ? i want to see Yamamoto Kansuke and Kenshin formation of Chakrabvhuya!

he milked Eight Trigram as if it is easy formation and Mistaking Ten sides of Ambush as Cheng Yu's!

Lazy author! not enough research! that is General Han Xin's !
Old 2013-03-27, 01:00   Link #2307
Sumeragi
Banned

Spoilers
Spoiler for Nobuna's Choice
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 01:15   Link #2308
rantaid

oh.... how predictable.... using regalia as artifact..... but wait a second....

did not the Kusanagi no tsurugi is already drown and lost during Genpei war of Battle of Dan no Ura? how could they exist? did not he use Heike no Monogatari as his material?

and how surprising that last fact is.... i really shocked no one could not see that coming .

And so the Mikado is what? A gundam?

But really. thank you Sumeragi for enlighting us. you have kindly showed us a very good scene. but where is the bridge? is it some kind of teletransporter matter?
Old 2013-03-27, 01:17   Link #2309
zigantz22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler:
zigantz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 01:20   Link #2310
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
did not the Kusanagi no tsurugi is already drown and lost during Genpei war of Battle of Dan no Ura? how could they exist? did not he use Heike no Monogatari as his material?
You can always make up stuff.

Quote:
and how surprising that last fact is.... i really shocked no one could not see that coming .
It happens to be the main focus of the volume.

Quote:
but where is the bridge? is it some kind of teletransporter matter?
It was a figure of speech
Old 2013-03-27, 01:33   Link #2311
rantaid

so... he just make up stuff....? that is....sad.

wow... one whole volume to speak of the most obvious thing in the world? no wonder japanese reader nowaday is too late to realize how cute kind hearted and perfect wife material aragaki ayase is. something i realized very loooong ago when she message kyosuke starting with this line:

"to lying onii-chan. "

i stopped there and notices how kind and smart she is. how could people need to be blatantly shown in vol.11, i can not understand.

a figure of speech? aww... i thought it is the sign for the prelude of oo atakebune and mori terumoto.

But really. thank you very much.
Old 2013-03-27, 01:36   Link #2312
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
so... he just make up stuff....? that is....sad.
I haven't actually read the volume itself, so what people are saying to be set might just be comprised of one item.

Quote:
wow... one whole volume to speak of the most obvious thing in the world?
No, one whole volume to deal with the issues that rise up due to the revelation. It isn't just "oh, so that's how it is" thing which passes over without any impact on people. Nothing is and should be that simple.
Old 2013-03-27, 01:54   Link #2313
rantaid

actually... the usual ploy is after two Shogun it is usually followed by two Mikado.

i hope i am wrong. if yes... i can only shook with pity.

but i still believe in rape juubei and netorare plot.
Old 2013-03-27, 02:16   Link #2314
JAGI_X

Quote:
Spoilers
So is this a last vol or still more
Old 2013-03-27, 02:18   Link #2315
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
So is this a last vol or still more
We got some more to go.
Old 2013-03-27, 03:03   Link #2316
JAGI_X

Quote:
We got some more to go.
Really so the story will still go on then that's good
Old 2013-03-27, 03:09   Link #2317
tarmade

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
@tarmade
In vol 8, when Yoshiharu had a talk with Hanbei, Kanbei, and Zenki regarding Nobuna's fate, one of his monolog implied that he is willing to become the demon to stop Juubei. So why wait till it will become too late?

Regarding Nobuna's competency, you can even use the author's own words in a radius of 10 pages or the whole volumes to make her incompetent, and her so called 'genius' can easily be done by Juubei, Hanbei, and Kanbei. The author's attempt to force Nobuna's awesomeness" doesn't work on me, so stop it already.

Juubei becomes neurotic due to her hardworks is a mirror to many other books and taiga drama King of Zipang, so she became deluded and obsessive with Nobuna and Saru is a decided thing since they saved Juubei in vol 3 and Juubei saved Nobuna and Saru in vol 4 and 9. And like Jung said, neurosis is the most annoying disease in the world, but it does help the victim to show their true potentials and if not for the neurosis, they will not be held on the ground.

Saving a neurotic is a far better challenge and interesting than having a story about a crybaby.

And are you Singaporean?
Hmmm, that future meeting, huh?

I dunno where u meant the part where Yoshiharu was willing to become the demon...

The only part which i think relates to this is here which i will translate...

Only the part where Mitsuhide was the mastermind in the incident at Hounouji, no matter what Yoshiharu does not agree, if it's her that he knows of, it's impossible! There must be something wrong, maybe she was thrown this false crime by the real mastermind after she was defeated. The more he gets along with Mitsuhide that girl, the more he understands her character, the more Yoshiharu does not want to believe that she will do such a thing.

It's been common from the past that the winner takes all, the history has always sided with the victor.

Even if Mitsuhide was the mastermind, and after Yoshiharu has determined it is, and after he has steeled his heart and remove her from the stage of history, there will be someone else to incite the incident at hounouji.

Both Yoshiharu, kanbei and hanbei were talking about how heavy the course of history is and how difficult it is to change it. Some events will still happen despite certain conditions already being removed. Think of it as Mayushii's multiple death at steins gate.

And yeah, singaporean here...
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 03:23   Link #2318
rantaid

@tarmade

Hyouge mono explain this better. if you are interested.
Old 2013-03-27, 04:35   Link #2319
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Spoilers
for the first, about damn time!!

as for the 2nd, i had no idea, i didnt see that coming at all(huge sarcasm)

Quote:

but i still believe in rape juubei and netorare plot.
your rape fetish scares me

also when the hell did saru start wearing armour!?
Old 2013-03-27, 06:15   Link #2320
rantaid

@Om nerabdator

your word flatter me. I am not that highly Aesthe. i still like ultimus scarpia instead of infidelity

armor?

since long time ago and first he met hachisuka hikoemon.

you read the manga? but kuroda yoshitaka made a special one for him. out of her tears and feeling..... and also several parts of her beloved children.

aw... i want to know whether she softened up to monkey but no one disclose it yet. pity.

even i feel da~w when takenaka shigeharu get jealous.... aw.... she is so cute when she get slightly angered by juubei 's one sided marriage declaration....

she goes... yoshiharu -san is a liar! uuu~

it is so contrasting cute as the moonlight vow in anime ep.2 (the ln kinda sloppy and distracting)....

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem