Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-28, 12:46   Link #21
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans View Post
Btw, why anyone didn't recommend Gundam Seed already? Am I the only person who moved to tears when watching some of the dramatic moments in this anime? or I'm just weird? I can think at least four parts in the anime that made me shed my tears.
Id gundam SEED ? not really .... however there was one scene that made me shed a tear in Gundam SEED Destiny -
Spoiler:

Which is quite a feat to achieve, because, besides that, there has been only one more scene in all of the anime i have watched (Which would amount to 125 finished series) that made me shed a tear or two. Which would be Utawarerumono last ep, much to my own surprise.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-28, 12:47   Link #22
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans View Post
Btw, why anyone didn't recommend Gundam Seed already? Am I the only person who moved to tears when watching some of the dramatic moments in this anime? or I'm just weird? I can think at least four parts in the anime that made me shed my tears.
Nope you aren't the only one.... I remembered my most fave dramatic part was when the song "Akatsuki no Kuruma" was played when Cagalli's father..... oh well....
Old 2007-03-28, 16:58   Link #23
gencbiba

Full Metal Panic (1st and last seasons).. I found that a bit dark, and it definitely had some tearjerker moments...

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
Old 2007-03-30, 05:45   Link #24
Red Herring
SPARTANS

Basilisk. Its about two rival ninja clans being thrust into battle with eachother. Not only are the two young leaders in love, but within each group there some real loving relationships. As I put this under "action/tearjerker" you can image how it all turns out.
Closed Thread