AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 11:56   Link #26321
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, again it's my personal preference. However using this may allow me for Ichika to type based on his super hearing alone (no kidding, in his defense, each button made different sound like old cellphone) :|

8 keyboard I can understand (many of my friends in computer college use 3-4 keyboard at once sometimes), but typing with the raising motion of the finger and using toes back and forth I can't. Which lead to above: nothing is god mode sue for Ichika except him curbstomping Tatenashi or teachers.

*took a relaxing breath*

Well, Tabane always found a way to screw the cast, the last time they made a confrontation is when she forgot to hide the corpses in the closet.
Old 2012-03-17, 12:01   Link #26322
Eratas123

What are the girls reaction time? Say someone pointed a gun at them, for example. I'm doing the Conference scene for Shadow, and I need to get the fight scene just right.

Again, holigraphic. Maybe they're just like touch screen phones or activated by motion.

But they don't want to kill her, right? Does Tabane have any self defense skills in your story?
Old 2012-03-17, 12:05   Link #26323
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Probably just enough to avoid headshot.

....maybe. Accuracy be damned, I'm going to sue hypersensor as handwave again.

SOME of them definitely wanted to kill her, some of them is reluctant, some of them want to save her. All boils down to one decision: she must be stopped.

Tabane doesn't specifically know self defense, and she is physically weak due to the lack of sleep (unless she's a cyborg I refuse to use her canon portrayal), but damn good at using her gadgets.
Old 2012-03-17, 12:08   Link #26324
Eratas123

Hey, it made Ichika think she was cute, so it accomplished its goal. Anyway, I'm assuming you plan to change that scene in ST.

Does nobody see any abnormalities with Ichika's organs? It can't be completely normal.

What gadgets would those be? Shields and robots?
Old 2012-03-17, 12:16   Link #26325
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think I'll change something, then again Ichika went loose with only two keyboard... except both of them are out of his vision range, leading to Kanzashi accusing Ichika of insulting the weak one (read: Blind). It's more like a friendship moment with a bit of ship tease....

The only visible weirdness (the one you didn't need microscope or surgery to see) is his eyes. His eyes turns red (from reddish brown) sometimes due to capillary enlargement. (this is how purple eyes exist in real world, pale blue eyes + extra blood)

Ass-mounted artillery, and that's just the one she used as a joke....
Old 2012-03-17, 12:18   Link #26326
Eratas123

So she never falls for him? I thought you said she fell for the Knight in Shining armor type?

What about heart, hormones, or other organs?

Uh....what?
Old 2012-03-17, 12:24   Link #26327
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Maybe, but ST!Ichika is not really shine.... that aside, Kanzashi does have a crush on him, but that is, only a simple crush, not exaggerated like Ran did.

Hormones, as noted that he just recently hit puberty. Nerve system would be the most blatant one, so did his cell and immunity (All requires microscope, once again)

Basically, she can pull a lot of things from her hammerspace, and for "Ass pull" joke she used a firework artillery from under her skirt during the festival scene (Iori is so pissed he's trying to kill her for "insulting folk tradition and scientific community", this time played for laughs of course )
Old 2012-03-17, 12:27   Link #26328
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does she still have a breakdown once she found out she used Tatenashi's IS data?

What about the regeneration? I know it's bot that fast, but still.

Don't tell me she can pull a nuke out of nowhere.
Old 2012-03-17, 12:34   Link #26329
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Haven't read V7 fin detail so I don't know. Knowing Sacred Twins and Blitz, it might get worse...

Yes, but Ichika already has habit of treating wounds quickly, so sometimes the wound is invisible to begin with. He never had severe injuries. The only exception would be gospel battle, where his skin regenerated quickly, even faster than "Deus Ex Machina" core 001 allowed as per Chifuyu's testimony. For his level of wound, he also create very light scar, basically differently-colored skin.

Yes she can.
Old 2012-03-17, 12:40   Link #26330
Eratas123

Is her issue with Tatenashi worse in ST?

Do any of the cast, Ichika and Nadoka included, have a breakdown when they realize they're clones?

Doesn't that make her impossible to beat?
Old 2012-03-17, 12:43   Link #26331
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Considering Tatenashi herself has issues, yeah, pretty much.

Damn near everyone has breakdown, but first please edit that out

Nope, sooner or later she will run it, or too unstable to use her gadget, or both.
Old 2012-03-17, 12:52   Link #26332
Eratas123

World of Woobie much?

How......drastic is it? I'll edit it when my Internet gets better.

How many people does it take to beat her?
Old 2012-03-17, 13:04   Link #26333
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You hurt people even though you didn't meant it. Basically, anyone that is not complete monster is sympathetic or at leas redeemable.

Not too drastic, but the lack of emotional support screw up with everything since almost everyone has a problem. It could be qualified as Despair event Horizon if not for the fact everyone got better.

If she really become the last boss, damn near everyone, even the non-action guy Iori. Doubt Dan will participate unless he go Yajirobe on her
Old 2012-03-17, 13:11   Link #26334
Eratas123

Does that count Chifuyu and Yoshi?

Does Tabane even help the cast in ST?

Just need to know how long Future Kazuma lasts against her before losing. He's by himself, so it's probably just a few minutes
Old 2012-03-17, 13:14   Link #26335
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, two of them.

She goes Villainous Rescue in V6, probably the only real pet the dog moment for her (Kuu doesn't count seeing that I haven't any concept for her) considering either at the end of that volume or in V7, she dropped golems on I.S.A. again.

No offense, but probably she just left him and ninja her way out somehow because of boredom.
Old 2012-03-17, 13:18   Link #26336
Eratas123

What about Tabane, Squall, or Autumn?

Big damn villains.....then sends drones in V7?

This is the future timeline, so she's not the same Tabane from canon. She knows she's honna win, so she just messes around with him. Honestly, it's probably gonna ba a downer ending.
Old 2012-03-17, 13:22   Link #26337
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Tabane you already have an answer, life or death, no salvation. Squall... not sure, she has her back-story but that is. Autumn is a smug snake, so nope, no redeeming qualities either.

Well, we're talking about Tabane the amoral crazy bunny scientist. She only do as she please.

Yes, even though it's sad.
Old 2012-03-17, 13:28   Link #26338
Eratas123

Isn't her relationship with Squall a redeeming quality.

Even if he does beat Tabane, it's pointless since he's already going irreversibly insane by the end. Disregarding that, there's still the rapid aging.
Old 2012-03-17, 13:31   Link #26339
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Since she loves Squall, she will do anything for her, ANYTHING. Also, damn sadist by her own. So....

Pull a solid snake eh
Old 2012-03-17, 13:35   Link #26340
Eratas123

Does she go around kicking dogs and shooting children or something?

The events if FI save him. Without it, he just spirals down. Then again, at least there's nobody who can make cores now.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest