AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2014-01-03, 18:57   Link #21
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
A shame. His screentime was one of few things I enjoy from Exp 2. Well, he’s a "lone wolf" indeed.
I thought he was a bit too much of a caricature.

My favorite part of that movie was Schwartzeneger. He had great lines.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 11:53   Link #22
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Norris said it was a one time gig for him.
Should have made up for lack of him with Mr T
Old 2014-01-06, 04:43   Link #23
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Pretty sure the world would have imploded at that point, that level of awesome couldn't be contained.
Old 2014-04-04, 11:49   Link #24
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 12:01   Link #25
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Gibs!? Snipes!? :O holy hell!

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2014-04-04 at 12:55.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 12:41   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

HARRISON FORD? Did I see Indiana Jones?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 04:54   Link #27
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

The Manliest Movie! Part 3!
Old 2014-04-05, 06:15   Link #28
Tyranno Thunder

Snipes and Ford?? I cant wait for this movie.
Tyranno Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 09:07   Link #29
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
The Manliest Movie! Part 3!
I thought that title was reserved for 300 .
Old 2014-04-05, 09:41   Link #30
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Well because... Obligatory video post

Old 2014-07-15, 22:07   Link #31
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Mel Gibson is the Villain as expected

Old 2014-07-16, 04:21   Link #32
Esclair

Quote:
300 had a pretty sizable female audience due to to all the abs
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 20:52   Link #33
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
For some reason, the newest addition to whom I am most looking forward is Antonio Banderas.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 01:06   Link #34
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Expendable 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy. These two alone make this August worth living for.
Old 2014-07-25, 09:58   Link #35
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

So yeah, I’ve seen the version that is leaked on the net. I don’t know what kind of footage it was lifted from, but the source I got it from named the file “Expendables 3 DVD-screener” or something like that (and the image is quite good). Anyway, for the actual movie (the version I saw, at least) here’s my impression (There are spoilers, but given how predictable these movies are, it won't hurt your experience too much when you see it for yourself):

Spoiler for Spoilers for the whole movie:

So yeah, that’s my impression. The fact that this same director will do the Americanized version of The Raid only makes me even more pessimistic regarding that remake nobody wants.
Old 2014-08-06, 02:18   Link #36
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Lionsgate’s ‘Expendables 3′ Leak Lawsuit Scores Restraining Order & Financial Freeze Against Torrent Sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadline
The websites that Lionsgate says are making leaked versions of The Expendables 3 available have to stop immediately and could see their bank accounts seized, a federal judge ordered last night. “Lions Gate has established that it will suffer irreparable harm in the absence of immediate relief,” said U.S. District Judge Margaret Meadow in granting the studio’s application for a temporary restraining order against a half-dozen torrent sites that are allegedly making copies of the upcoming Sylvester Stallone-led action flick available for downloading.

“Among other things, Defendants’ likely infringement has stripped Lions Gate of the critical right of first publication, is interfering with Lions Gate’s contractual relationships with third parties, is damaging Lions Gate’s goodwill among consumers, and is depriving Lions Gate of revenue that will be difficult or impossible to calculate, but is likely far in excess of any amount that Defendants could repay to Lions Gate in damages even if the amount could be calculated,” the judge added in her six-page order (read it here). With the offending site having been given notice, the temporary restraining order lasts until 4 PM on Friday. The websites in question must prove to the court by then why it shouldn’t be made a permanent injunction.

Added to that, Meadow gaveLionsgateLogo Lionsgate the right to contact “all banks, savings and loan associations, payment processors or other financial institutions, payment providers, third party processors and advertising service providers of Defendants” about the matter so they “cease allowing such funds to be transferred or withdrawn, and cease allowing any diminutions to be made by Defendants from such accounts pending further order of this Court.” That’s going to hurt.

stallone snipesLionsgate filed the lawsuit on July 31 after a stolen copy of Expendables 3 started showing up online during Comic-Con the previous week. Naming “John Does 1-10,” the copyright infringement complaint cited limetorrents.com, billionuploads.com, hulkfile.eu, played.to, swankshare.com and dotsemper.com as the culprits. The filing said that before taking the matter to the courts, the studio contacted the sites in question to get them to stop “disseminating copies of the Stolen Film” but received no response. The 16-page complaint demanded a temporary restraining order, a preliminary injunction and a permanent injunction as well as actual and statutory damages. On August 1, as Deadline’s Anita Busch reported, Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement division picked up the case, according to sources.

Heading toward Expendables 3’s August 15 opening, Monday’s order was a big step in that direction. However, the Internet being what it is, this will become a game of Whack-A-Mole as other sites not named in the complaint have likely now grabbed copies of the Nu-Image/Millennium-produced pic for downloading. Harkening to the action pics of the 1980s, the first two installments of the Expendables franchise have grossed $580 million worldwide. Starring Stallone, Jason Stratham, Terry Crews, Arnold Schwarzenegger and others from the first two flicks, the latest Expendables ups the ’80s quota with the addition of Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, and Kelsey Grammer as well as the younger generation of Kellan Lutz and MMA star Ronda Rousey.
Even though the crime is a horrible thing to do for the movie industry and I don't support it, I for one am glad to have seen the leaked version (yeah, sue my friend for downloading it ). This movie is not worth the ticket price to be seen on the big screen imo.
Old 2014-08-23, 22:45   Link #37
solidvanz
Special Operative

Quote:
Even though the crime is a horrible thing to do for the movie industry and I don't support it, I for one am glad to have seen the leaked version (yeah, sue my friend for downloading it ). This movie is not worth the ticket price to be seen on the big screen imo.
For me, I'm still supporting this movie by watching it at the cinema yesterday (Only the first Expendables movie I had watched it in the "non-legal" DVD version).

Overall, this movie is decent and enjoyable with "PG-13" gun-blazing action flick. I was not bothered much with the younger casts addition as I came to see the old school guys kicking some good ##s in the big screen. Rate it 3.5/5.
Old 2014-08-25, 17:25   Link #38
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
For me, I'm still supporting this movie by watching it at the cinema yesterday (Only the first Expendables movie I had watched it in the "non-legal" DVD version).

Overall, this movie is decent and enjoyable with "PG-13" gun-blazing action flick. I was not bothered much with the younger casts addition as I came to see the old school guys kicking some good ##s in the big screen. Rate it 3.5/5.
Yea, it's just not for the new hipsters today. (a lot of them are here lol)
Old 2014-08-26, 11:20   Link #39
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Wait, PG-13? That stinks!
Where's my R rated violence!?
Old 2014-08-26, 16:10   Link #40
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Eh, the first one's my least favorite. Too dark, I couldn't see the violence very well. And I loved the one-liner fest in 2.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote