AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-18, 12:56   Link #61
EvolutionXI

Hmm, I was just thinking about the storyline now that there seems to be a "final boss" above the Akatsuki leader. He's being sent after Naruto, and I doubt we'd have two consecutive major battles involving Sasuke, which is what we'd get if the next in the story was Itachi/Kisame. So next fight should be AL/Pein or maybe Zetsu/Tobi (assuming Tobi isn't actually dead). I wonder what would happen with the members if the AL were to somehow die before them...or if they were to find out that they might have been lied to this whole time about Akatsuki and it's goals.
EvolutionXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:05   Link #62
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Just because he couldn't stop Itachi's genjutsu doesn't mean that he can't stop Sasuke's. Your entire post and the related string of conclusions has absolutely no basis.
Believe me, what I said has more basis than someone saying "Just because he couldn't stop Itachi's genjutsu doesn't mean that he can't stop Sasuke's". Neither Oro nor Deidara stood a chance against Sharingan. And, considering Naruto's level in handling genjutsu, it seems that what I said has some basis, whereas the other, which means your "opinion"(if you can call it so), does not even touch the b of that basis.

And, I really appreciate if you do not let me increase my post count by, indirectly, asking me to reply to senseless posts.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:10   Link #63
Kowai

kind of stupid...really stupid everything about it other than more information on AL...
hopefully NEXT NEXT chapter will clear things up
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:20   Link #64
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Funny thing to me that relates to a few other arguments: the akatsuki leaders headband isn't crossed out. The argument was wheter the crossing out was a universal sign (ie done by anyone) means you've turned your village or was just an akatsuki thing. Very interesting to me

ALso, I don't think tobi is dead. Quite simply put, I'm not sure how well briefed the akatsuki members are concerning each others abilities. Sure, deidara may know itachi is a genjutsu master, but he may not be aware of itachi's trump cards, just like itachi and rest were unaware of deidara's trump card. Basically, its very very well possible that akatsuki may only have a superficial knowledge of tobi's abilities, just like how for the most part, akatsuki probably only had a superficial knowledge of sasori's and deidara's abilities ; their trump cards and greatest techniques of course would remain hidden. If tobi's trump is some sort of dematerialization technique or even a decent tunneling technique that he kept to himself, well he's probably very well alive.

But yeah, the akatsuki leaders headband isn't crossed out. Very very interesting.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:24   Link #65
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
Then i hope she fights Sakura
I hope she kills Sakura. That skank is annoying. Oh sasuke-kun...SHUT UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
You people are obsessed with predicting the future in this series. To a point where its annoying, like whenever a spoiler comes out saying "looks like Tobi is dead" you all jump on a bandwagon and say "oh damn he's gone already?" then following with a prediction of what Kishimoto intended or where the series is going (usually how long it will last), ultimately trying to figure out the longevity and credibility of the series as a whole. Aren't you people supposed to be fans?

*groans*

Anyway... Tobi dead? Doubtful, just like Orochimaru.

AL DOES look like Naruto, but from a different village and orange hair. So some of you with your fantasies about him being Yondaime/Madara can rest. Maybe he's related to Naruto? A long lost brother perhaps? If so, this could correlate to a more detailed look at Naruto's mysterious past like his parents and so forth.

If indeed there is someone higher up then AL, maybe THAT could be Madara OR maybe even Yondaime but that's a longshot by a mile so lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.
I hope not

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
+ u forget one important fact:

naruto is the number 1 suprising ninja

even the sharingan can be avoided by some uber crap move
it's called no sharinganno jutsu....get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
hahha you tell people to give it a rest that al is yondaime or madara and say that they are fantasies yet you pump your own fantasy that al is narutos brother and real al is yondaime or madara...so much creativity...+rep.

Quote:
I don't BELIEVE he is Naruto's brother unlike some people who constantly accept the delusion that the AL IS either Madara/Yondaime. So no, i'm not pumping any fantasy.

The only reason I stated the idea (that may or may not be true) is because of their resemblence. That's all. Hell maybe he's a clone? Or just looks like Naruto for no apparant reason? It doesn't really matter to me I just gave a theory without dropping my own blood on it believing it as truth like some crazed religious fanatic.

Read more carefully nexttime, because I do use the words "maybe" and "if so".
That's right... you did use maybe and if so, notice i highlited them for you. now allow me to demonstrate my expertise with the words maybe, if so, and thier repective synonyms.

Maybe..you shouldn't state the idea if you don't think it is true because you look like an idiot. If so you will take this advice to heart and never do something like this agian or perhaps(synonym for maybe), you just won't be stupid enough to admit it. J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Believe me, what I said has more basis than someone saying "Just because he couldn't stop Itachi's genjutsu doesn't mean that he can't stop Sasuke's". Neither Oro nor Deidara stood a chance against Sharingan. And, considering Naruto's level in handling genjutsu, it seems that what I said has some basis, whereas the other, which means your "opinion"(if you can call it so), does not even touch the b of that basis.

And, I really appreciate if you do not let me increase my post count by, indirectly, asking me to reply to senseless posts.
Stop bieng a dick
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:26   Link #66
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Funny thing to me that relates to a few other arguments: the akatsuki leaders headband isn't crossed out. The argument was wheter the crossing out was a universal sign (ie done by anyone) means you've turned your village or was just an akatsuki thing. Very interesting to me
yes it is. check again
Old 2007-07-18, 13:26   Link #67
workingclass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post

ALso, I don't think tobi is dead. Quite simply put, I'm not sure how well briefed the akatsuki members are concerning each others abilities. Sure, deidara may know itachi is a genjutsu master, but he may not be aware of itachi's trump cards, just like itachi and rest were unaware of deidara's trump card. Basically, its very very well possible that akatsuki may only have a superficial knowledge of tobi's abilities, just like how for the most part, akatsuki probably only had a superficial knowledge of sasori's and deidara's abilities ; their trump cards and greatest techniques of course would remain hidden. If tobi's trump is some sort of dematerialization technique or even a decent tunneling technique that he kept to himself, well he's probably very well alive.

But yeah, the akatsuki leaders headband isn't crossed out. Very very interesting.
um if your referring to the guy with the grass forehead protector i would say yes it is very much crossed out the female the pic isnt big enough to see if she even has a forehead protector on. so what pic did you see that showed some form of forehead protector not crossed out?
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:33   Link #68
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclass View Post
um if your referring to the guy with the grass forehead protector i would say yes it is very much crossed out the female the pic isnt big enough to see if she even has a forehead protector on. so what pic did you see that showed some form of forehead protector not crossed out?
im pretty sure it is rain village not grass gass is /|/|/|/| and rain is | | | |
Old 2007-07-18, 13:34   Link #69
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
That's right... you did use maybe and if so, notice i highlited them for you. now allow me to demonstrate my expertise with the words maybe, if so, and thier repective synonyms.

Maybe..you shouldn't state the idea if you don't think it is true because you look like an idiot. If so you will take this advice to heart and never do something like this agian or perhaps(synonym for maybe), you just won't be stupid enough to admit it. J/K
Wtf...

Did you just antagonize that reply at me for no reason other than to antagonize?

For everyone else:
The whole point of a discussion thread is to discuss and if we're gonna shoot out theories about who he is now that his appearance has been revealed it only makes sense to ask why he looks like our goddamn blonde protagonist. I didn't say I didn't think it was true, I SAID I didn't believe it to be true because you can't know something until its established, unlike our AL = Madara/Yondaime conspiracy theorists. It may be true, it may not be true it DOESN'T MATTER TO ME because its not a fantasy. A fantasy implies a hypothetical situation that someone WANTS to happen. I don't WANT him to be related to Naruto, I don't give a shit if he is or isn't. I'm just pleased to see what he looks like, finally.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:46   Link #70
hidantheimmortal
Sand's Kazekage

Send a message via AIM to hidantheimmortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Suigetsu popping out of nowhere would be the lamest thing ever. But it could happen, this is just shonen manga.

The other thing that's lame is that Manda can protect Sasuke from the blast. This blast is supposed to be uncounterable, at least at ground zero. Maybe 1 km away Manda could do the job, but Sasuke was right next to Deidara. However i will be ok with this solution if Manda dies in the process. So i hope the price is Manda's life, than Deidara didn't die for nothing. Anyway Manda would be useless against Itachi if he can disable it with a genjutsu.

Some years ago we had a debate of how could Itachi be stronger than sannins who have giant summons. My idea was that he could use MS to either cast genjutsu or do an amaterasu and burn them to death. From this spoiler it seems that even the regular sharingan can beat a boss summon. Well it was to be expected after we saw Sasuke in Naruto's mind dealing with the demon fox. A mere Manda cannot stand in the way of the great sharingan

I think that Tobi survived, however if his ability and past will be explained when Zetsu is properly introduced than there's no reason to let Tobi live. If there is someone who commands the akatsuki leader than it could be that Tobi is secretly that person's subordinate who is reporting to that person about akatsuki. Anything can be possible, i guess those who think the real leader is Madara will now be happy, and we will have more theories about the real leader being Madara, who is also the 3rd MS user. Also those who have theoires about Itachi being on a secret mission may be happy now, Itachi maybe wants to defeat the real leader, and maybe the Uchiha clan was killed by Madara after all
I just want to say on thing about that post. If the Tengu King theory is true than Madara can't be the third MS user (in case you don't know the Tengu King story I'll say later). And as Saskue father has said "In the past there has been only few who have mastered this legendary jutsu" so since the MS was only mastered in the past the third MS user can be any of those few people and that makes Madara deceased.
hidantheimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:46   Link #71
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Wtf...

Did you just antagonize that reply at me for no reason other than to antagonize?

For everyone else:
The whole point of a discussion thread is to discuss and if we're gonna shoot out theories about who he is now that his appearance has been revealed it only makes sense to ask why he looks like our goddamn blonde protagonist. I didn't say I didn't think it was true, I SAID I didn't believe it to be true because you can't know something until its established, unlike our AL = Madara/Yondaime conspiracy theorists. It may be true, it may not be true it DOESN'T MATTER TO ME because its not a fantasy. A fantasy implies a hypothetical situation that someone WANTS to happen. I don't WANT him to be related to Naruto, I don't give a shit if he is or isn't. I'm just pleased to see what he looks like, finally.
No...i was just kidding...notice the J/K at the end of it?
Old 2007-07-18, 13:49   Link #72
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
No...i was just kidding...notice the J/K at the end of it?
Yeah I did, so you antagonized as a joke.
Old 2007-07-18, 13:52   Link #73
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidantheimmortal View Post
I just want to say on thing about that post. If the Tengu King theory is true than Madara can't be the third MS user (in case you don't know the Tengu King story I'll say later). And as Saskue father has said "In the past there has been only few who have mastered this legendary jutsu" so since the MS was only mastered in the past the third MS user can be any of those few people and that makes Madara deceased.
I thought u were too much ahead of us so you already know what was going to happen anyway after they introduced the AL and u said u r 100 chapters ahead of us can u tell us his name ?!!
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:54   Link #74
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post

We know that Naruto received training from Jiraiya, and the only stick that we have to gauge his level of improvement is the best genjutsu user in the series. What I said was simple fact. I stated that we don't know, and I was right. Seems like it has all the basis that it needs. You, on the other hand, drew conjectures from assumptions. Doesn't make it any less baseless.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:54   Link #75
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

oops.. guess it is. Guess he's not so interesting after all. But whats with the creepy eyes?
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:58   Link #76
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Yeah I did, so you antagonized as a joke.

Obviously you feel very strongly about this. I already told you it was a joke if you feel antagonised about it...well then that's how you feel. If i did something wrong i would have apologised. but im not going to so squash it and stop talking about it. And please don't send me another reply because if your this hurt about something this trivial then you need to either think about how stupid this thing is or just suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
I thought u were too much ahead of us so you already know what was going to happen anyway after they introduced the AL and u said u r 100 chapters ahead of us can u tell us his name ?!!
I was there too. I already asked him to tell us but he didn't say anything back
Old 2007-07-18, 14:02   Link #77
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Obviously you feel very strongly about this. I already told you it was a joke if you feel antagonised about it...well then that's how you feel. If i did something wrong i would have apologised. but im not going to so squash it and stop talking about it. And please don't send me another reply because if your this hurt about something this trivial then you need to either think about how stupid this thing is or just suck it up!
I'm not hurt, it just wasn't funny. More along the lines of pointless and rude if you only quoted me about something that didn't involve you to crack a joke for no reason. So like I said, you antagonized just to antagonize for no apparent reason. Key word being antagonize.
Old 2007-07-18, 14:03   Link #78
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Damn. I thought Tobi was alive cause after they said he was dead we got Tobi going "...." But Hexa said that was added by the spoiler guy.
Old 2007-07-18, 14:05   Link #79
Obito Uchiha

Quote:
I'm not hurt, it just wasn't funny. More along the lines of pointless and rude if you only quoted me about something that didn't involve you to crack a joke for no reason. So like I said, you antagonized just to antagonize for no apparent reason.
Whatever...feel how you want to feel were just spamming up this thread with this crap so like i said lets just forget about it.
Old 2007-07-18, 14:07   Link #80
othafa

Don't feed the troll Obito. I've found it very effective to make use of the "ignore list" that these forums provide. I can't get pissed off at things a troll says if I can't possibly read them.

Edit: Haha I love seeing that other ninja's name in front of a post that I can't read on the first post of next page.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote