AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 16 37.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 37.21%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 18.60%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 6.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-16, 15:42   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-12-16, 16:33   Link #2
bastek66

PV
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-12-16, 17:01   Link #3
GDB

Shiineko... now there's a pet!
Old 2012-12-17, 11:02   Link #4
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 11:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-12-17, 12:54   Link #5
tsunade666

Man what a great episode. Lots of problems that comes up in this episode but all are connected in someway that helps Sorata in making a decision for the climax of the game and indeed. LOVE POWAAAa!!! is the best source of energy.

I want to cheer for Nanami but man.... she is just being overshadowed by how awesome Mashiro is and no denial can come in between MashiroxSorata. Truly a great couple and poor Nanami >_> well Nanami looks cute in the next episode while this episode has good Dragon scene but Akasaka was being eaten by Rita poor/lucky guy.
Old 2012-12-17, 20:39   Link #6
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I want more Misaki x Jin and Rita x Ryuunoske. Story probably would be around the end of 4th volume next time so the pace in second half of the series should be faster...

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2012-12-18 at 01:08.
Old 2012-12-17, 20:54   Link #7
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Without reading the volume of this current arc, that feeling of rush that I had two episodes ago was gone so I guess that's how I'll be rolling for this series

Rita staying for the festival was a nice addition, well I said nice but mostly it's because of all her scenes with Dragon-- Looks like this image might actually had happened

Images

Having a jealous Meido-chan was hilarious Her scenes technically did happen as well... In the content page that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 11:
As was said but not in detail- Jin used to date Misaki's older sister, but both of them knew that he was just using her as a substitute for Misaki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Man what a great episode. Lots of problems that comes up in this episode but all are connected in someway that helps Sorata in making a decision for the climax of the game and indeed. LOVE POWAAAa!!! is the best source of energy.
Sorata can say some really embarrassing things at times Also, bonus points for blocking Nanami's attack
Old 2012-12-17, 21:02   Link #8
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Also, bonus points for blocking Nanami's attack
Yeah, I was actually proud of that. One of those things that you don't realize annoys you until someone prevents it, and you're like "Good show, old bean!"
Old 2012-12-17, 22:56   Link #9
The Green One

This was a really good episode, I enjoyed it thoroughly, but the fact that it's got me rather pumped for next week's episode is what has truly impressed me. I'm looking forward to seeing the game in action.
Old 2012-12-17, 22:59   Link #10
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Rita trying to come onto Ryonosuke. The Maid's threats were great. Like how the Jin going to Osaka meant nothing to Misaki because she has a real chance now.
Old 2012-12-17, 23:53   Link #11
Zavie

I dunno, but Nanami's nake seen was kinda hot... White undergarment, glassed and them underboobs...

I just found that Minami looks more and more stunning each episode gone by. Too bad it is not the same with her love game though.
Old 2012-12-18, 01:09   Link #12
judasmartel
*Author

Haha, Maid-chan got trolled hard by Rita in this episode (She's usually one of those who troll Sorata on an everyday basis).

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-12-18, 02:01   Link #13
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
This was a really good episode, I enjoyed it thoroughly, but the fact that it's got me rather pumped for next week's episode is what has truly impressed me. I'm looking forward to seeing the game in action.
Same here. I really loved this episode.

Nanami's shame was funny to watch and Sorata's catch was indeed commendable as GDB said.

Damn, why must each episode be a week away. XD

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2012-12-18, 02:58   Link #14
Entravity

Gotta love the drama amidst all the humor. This anime always makes my Mondays entertaining
Old 2012-12-18, 06:24   Link #15
Mubyoshi

Another awesome episode. Can't wait to see what Sorata's gonna scream during Nyaboron's attack, that is if he IS gonna join in on the screaming.
Old 2012-12-18, 07:23   Link #16
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Oh Sorata and your dirty imagination.
Images

And it seems that he finally beginns to realize his feelings for her.

Overall, a very good episode.
Old 2012-12-18, 11:35   Link #17
Insane
Banned

Ryuunosuke must be very genius then. As he's able to create computer program that can feel jealousy.
Old 2012-12-18, 11:37   Link #18
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Sigh... my poor Nanami going to be left out in the dust. Honestly, I really wish they'd leave the secondary love interests out in these things. So tired of good characters constantly losing to the "main girl" all the time.
Old 2012-12-18, 11:54   Link #19
arekwibowo
Banned

^Love triangle is bullshit if one side is bound to be heartbrokened in the end, and this anime seemingly will take this approach.

And here i'm wondering why majority of male leads in many romance anime always choose annoying/headaching/pissing girl instead of sweet, helpful, and mature girl whom able to give them much comfort in life. Meh, those kind of guys must be either blind or masochists.
Old 2012-12-18, 12:52   Link #20
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Outstanding episode. Lots of development of both plot and characters. My favorite line: Pantsu wo shinjiteiru "I believe in panties." (I think this is actually in the sense of: "I have faith in panties.")
Quote:
Originally Posted by arekwibowo View Post
...i'm wondering why majority of male leads in many romance anime always choose annoying/headaching/pissing girl instead of sweet, helpful, and mature girl whom able to give them much comfort in life. Meh, those kind of guys must be either blind or masochists.
The reason is: hormones. Mashiro is incredibly sexy. So are those other girls you find "annoying." I'm a big Nanami fan myself, but Mashiro is irresistible.

There is another factor. Is the MC looking for a girlfriend or a wife? Sweetness, helpfulness, and maturity are more desirable in a wife (or husband?) than in a teen love interest.

Moreover, this is a two-season show. There is lots of time for strange things to happen.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Closed Thread