AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-12, 08:51   Link #4081
Awrya
U mad?

^
There's a manga thread for MKnR for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
Spoiler for they say it's Ninendo chapter 4:
First picture, is it Sakurai in the back ground?

In the second picture I first thought it was Fujibayashi, but the bangs doesn't match.
So far Miyuki's the only one with bangs cut straight, so unless it's a new character, it's Miyuki.
Looks like they're at a party (possible invitation from the Kuroba twins?) and she wants to have a drink with Tatsuya, I hope it's non-alcoholic.
Old 2013-04-12, 09:26   Link #4082
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
Spoiler for they say it's Ninendo chapter 4:
I am so speechless at how pretty Miyuki is.....

She is Miyuki, right?

Of course she is!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Tatsuya, don't let your sister go!!!!!
Old 2013-04-12, 10:04   Link #4083
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post

She is Miyuki, right?

Of course she is!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

I bought loli-version of Miyuki.
I will eagerly wait for 3 years to gone by.
Old 2013-04-12, 10:17   Link #4084
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post

She is Miyuki, right?

Of course she is!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

miyuki is so gorgeous!
i hope the yotsuba will give a "lesson" to the perverted politicien who dared harass her before mayumi came.
and i hope we will finally learn wich high-school the (nice,cool and handsome)kurobane twin joined-seriously,the yotsuba gene are so superior,it's no even funny.
Old 2013-04-12, 12:20   Link #4085
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
Have anyone ever told you that you can't hotlink from baidu?

anyway I put it up in imgur:
Seriously he looks like can pick her up by the waist with one hand and 'snap'
I would killed to know what they are talking about. And the elder Kurabo sibling was she the one in the Vampire arc.
Old 2013-04-12, 15:37   Link #4086
nacer666

The twins joined fourth high under maya's order.They conveyed to tatsuya intel about koichi's plans.
Old 2013-04-12, 16:00   Link #4087
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
The twins joined fourth high under maya's order.They conveyed to tatsuya intel about koichi's plans.
care to explain more to tis humble person who doesnt know japanesse or chinnesse.... m(_ _)m
Old 2013-04-12, 16:57   Link #4088
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Will someone take D7 ch4 and make the summaries???, I ready known could be to pretentious to hope somebody made full D7 SS translations, but, you known: Hope its last life line to dreams , anyway, if my memory are correct last D7 summary (ch3) was provided from @Flere using Chinese raws.

BTW: @Setsuna666, from your post I assume as expected from Yotsuba they ready known Koichi "plans", I always thought He was kind of childish trying to fool and play with against almighty 4th Clan Intelligence system, something I dont think fit with Koichi character, so I wait something else will occur.
On Kurobane twins, if they are in 4th Magic High School thats means is fair to think they will participate in 9 Schools Competitions, so could be seen a match between Miyuki vs Ayako???, (i am drooling just imaging...)
Old 2013-04-12, 17:02   Link #4089
Flere821
Lurker

*reads latest Double7 Chinese snips*

Well, things are about to get as busy as last year at this time in 1st High
Spoiler for some plot:
Old 2013-04-12, 17:12   Link #4090
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for some plot:
Thanks for the information.
Spoiler for Thoughts:
Old 2013-04-12, 17:22   Link #4091
L-V
Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for some plot:
Thank you. It's amazing how there are times when updates really do pour.

Spoiler for Blanche:

Those new pictures too. Finally a clear illustration of Fumiya. In my mind he looked like a girl (from previous illustrations) but now he looks a bit like the young Tatsuya. And Ayako is a miniature Maya.
Old 2013-04-12, 17:29   Link #4092
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-V View Post
Thank you. It's amazing how there are times when updates really do pour.

Spoiler for Blanche:

Those new pictures too. Finally a clear illustration of Fumiya. In my mind he looked like a girl (from previous illustrations) but now he looks a bit like the young Tatsuya. And Ayako is a miniature Maya.
Spoiler for ...:

EDIT: I like the cover, but damn...Mayumi looks like a child next to Juumonji(who looks at least 30). Plus, her lack of bust (which is contradictory to the descriptions and other illustrations) makes her look even more like one.
Old 2013-04-12, 17:39   Link #4093
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
EDIT: I like the cover, but damn...Mayumi looks like a child next to Juumonji(who looks at least 30). Plus, her lack of bust (which is contradictory to the descriptions and other illustrations) makes her look even more like one.
Agreed. The proportions of Mayumi's skirt is a bit off too IMO, and I agree with some Chinese comments that it makes her look like she's pregnant
Old 2013-04-12, 17:59   Link #4094
azziz

i fail to see how expeling tatsuya from first high would weaken the yotsuba(we know he made powerful connection as soon as his first year but i doubt koichi could see this far):what if tatsuya began accepting order from maya and use his considerable power and intelect to acomplish dangerous missions like the the kurobane twin?
even withouth miyuki help-and she would no leave him alone-he could make the yotsuba as powerful as both koichi and kudou fear they could become,should he wish for it.
once again,we know he won't,but no koichi.
seriously,i find increasingly dificult to take seriously the plot of D7;i can still enjoy it thank to my favorites characters and their interaction,but i hope the story will begin to make sense.
but perhaps i would no feel that way if i could read it myself-or a translation- instead of summary(of course,flere and other don't mistake my intentions,i'm no complaining,far from it,i'm in fact very grateful to all of you).
Old 2013-04-12, 18:07   Link #4095
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i fail to see how expeling tatsuya from first high would weaken the yotsuba(we know he made powerful connection as soon as his first year but i doubt koichi could see this far):what if tatsuya began accepting order from maya and use his considerable power and intelect to acomplish dangerous missions like the the kurobane twin?
even withouth miyuki help-and she would no leave him alone-he could make the yotsuba as powerful as both koichi and kudou fear they could become,should he wish for it.
seriously,i find increasingly dificult to take seriously the plot of D7;i can still enjoy it thank to my favorites characters and their interaction,but i hope the story will begin to make sense.
but perhaps i would no feel that way if i could read it myself-or a translation- instead of summary(of course,flere and other don't mistake my intentions,i'm no complaining,far from it,i'm in fact very grateful to all of you).
The main problem with this is that we know Tatsuya can use Material Burst, Koichi doesn't. The danger level noticed has discrepancies with the reality. Kudou does and goes along with Koichi anyway, so I think Kudou's setting Koichi up to fail. Maybe forcing Mayumi to take up the Saegusa leadership like Juumonji is for his family?
Old 2013-04-12, 18:15   Link #4096
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Who is that sexy lady in the last picture? Don't tell me it's miyuki.

And it seems from the cover, the story may pair Mayumi up with Kasuto just like Mikihiko and Mizuki.
It's probably Maki, the actress.

BTW, did Mayumi and Katsuto even make an appearance?
Old 2013-04-12, 19:10   Link #4097
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
His not trying to expel him, His trying to get him in a position where he is being blame and attack by anti-magic faction aiming at first high not to hurt him but to ruin the public image of Yotsuba who he knows raised him (i'm not sure how he plans to do that since i think they don't care about public image but he must at least have a plan).

Last edited by babbo3d; 2013-04-12 at 19:34.
Old 2013-04-12, 19:52   Link #4098
blackwhite67
Banned

More news people! Credits to Monstratboy of Jcafe:

Spoiler for D7:

Things are about to get crazy! Glad to see that the twins still got the hots for Tatsuya.
Old 2013-04-12, 20:19   Link #4099
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thanks to monstratboy for the spoilers
Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-12, 20:30   Link #4100
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
More news people! Credits to Monstratboy of Jcafe:

Spoiler for D7:

Things are about to get crazy! Glad to see that the twins still got the hots for Tatsuya.
God i love this why wasn't i born in japan.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings