AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-18, 13:47   Link #1221
tsunade666

index who's index?

is their even a competition between a lady and a brat? leave the brat alone its undergoing adulthood.

If it comes down to it. Its the battle between the head priestess and the follower. But the follower wouldn't hand over the baka to the pristess
Old 2009-12-18, 13:58   Link #1222
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I can understand about index and mikoto but for kaori and itsuwa.... I just can't get it. Heck those two are to beauties to ended up with T-O-U-M-A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't like the idea of Kaori falling for Touma either, oh well...

At any rate, unless there's some serious newcomer, I'll say it boils down to Mikoto vs Itsuwa... Sorry Index
Well i prefer them falling for Touma instead of Accelator/Tsuchimikado or Stiyl. Me personally can't stand the most of the male characters in To aru Index. They all act too cocky if you ask me.
Old 2009-12-18, 15:55   Link #1223
LastResolve

accelarator doesnt act cocky he is just powerfull :O
Old 2009-12-18, 20:05   Link #1224
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
I just can't see them being bothered by an Anime/Manga/Novel Let alone one that isn't exactly high profile...
By "them" do you mean the Muslims or the Catholics?
Old 2009-12-18, 22:00   Link #1225
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
By "them" do you mean the Muslims or the Catholics?
Both I guess.
Old 2009-12-18, 22:56   Link #1226
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
index who's index?

is their even a competition between a lady and a brat? leave the brat alone its undergoing adulthood.

If it comes down to it. Its the battle between the head priestess and the follower. But the follower wouldn't hand over the baka to the pristess
That competition is unfair those ladies are in a higher league compared to the other girls
Old 2009-12-19, 01:23   Link #1227
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, so is Mikoto really that much in danger of 'losing' to Itsuwa? I'm only up to volume 11 and there isn't much about her...

...I guess it all comes down to whatever that happened in vol 16.
Old 2009-12-19, 01:52   Link #1228
DekuDeku

Mikoto is going to be definitely the winner ...well whatever I have a question for you ... I know that Touma can't touch supernatural creatures like Kazakiri Hyouka with his right hand without destroying them, but... what could happend if he touch Huze=Kazakiri or any other similar character?
Old 2009-12-19, 03:44   Link #1229
tsunade666

If he can even come near it. With those hundreds of angelic wings. And beside he can't destroy it all. If he destroy one wing. Another will sprout out. Its like the witch killing of styl.

And angel being are far to dangerous to approach. Its suicidal to get near them.
Old 2009-12-19, 05:41   Link #1230
Avegaille

As for the replies from the previous page, involving Volume 8, thanks so much for confirming/giving details/etc... XD

So with this in mind, it's no wonder why some people want Kuroko in Touma's little harem even though she's lesbian for Mikoto.

what is this i dont even

But I like the comedy it brings... hoping that it would happen somehow, no matter how silly it is... crazy, right?! XD

But that's how I am.
Old 2009-12-19, 06:00   Link #1231
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuDeku View Post
Mikoto is going to be definitely the winner ...well whatever I have a question for you ... I know that Touma can't touch supernatural creatures like Kazakiri Hyouka with his right hand without destroying them, but... what could happend if he touch Huze=Kazakiri or any other similar character?
Hmmm... While fightning onboard the Ice ships of the Queen's Fleet, Index noted that Touma's hand didn't destroy the entire ship because there is some sort of breakaway mechanism in the structure, allowing it to purge the affected parts to minimized the damage.

However, when fighting against the Ice Golems, a single touch and the Golem is destroyed.

So unless the Angel has a similar 'breakaway' system, I say they'll go the way like the Golems.
Old 2009-12-19, 10:32   Link #1232
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
...I guess it all comes down to whatever that happened in vol 16.
Yeah thats the answer.
Old 2009-12-19, 10:40   Link #1233
Bordix

Now that vol 8 has been taken up again, I've got a question. How exactly did Accelerator defeat Awaki?

I just can't picture him catching Awaki when she's a much more superior teleporter than Kuroko, and we've seen Kuroko spam teleport a lot. I can see him doing an AOE attack but I want to know the exact details.
Old 2009-12-19, 10:42   Link #1234
tsunade666

In vol 16. But in vol 11 itsuwa already like the idiot. So I just can't picture it and even if they say its related to vol 7.

Geez that magnet charm guy.
Old 2009-12-19, 10:46   Link #1235
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Yeah thats the answer.
All I know is that on one hand, Touma and Itsuwa started to become closer- But something happened when Touma 'died'. While on the other hand, Mikoto found out about Touma's longest kept secret, as well as realize her feelings for him.
Old 2009-12-19, 10:53   Link #1236
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
All I know is that on one hand, Touma and Itsuwa started to become closer- But something happened when Touma 'died'.
The "death" helped more .

Quote:
While on the other hand, Mikoto found out about Touma's longest kept secret, as well as realize her feelings for him.
Yeah... after 16 vols + 2 SS
Why too much time when it was obvious since the beginning, Kamachi-san?? .

Quote:
In vol 16. But in vol 11 itsuwa already like the idiot. So I just can't picture it and even if they say its related to vol 7.

Geez that magnet charm guy.
Only a future second season can clear the doubts o_ó.
Old 2009-12-19, 10:56   Link #1237
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Yeah... after about 16 vols + 2 SS :heh
Why too much time when it was obvious since the beginning?? :heh.
Because she's a tsun... tsun... tsundara ?

Mah, I wasn't really blown away by that anyway- More importantly is the discovery of his memory lost, did she ever confront him about it?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2009-12-19 at 11:11.
Old 2009-12-19, 11:07   Link #1238
Miraluka
Banned

Yes, she was angry and sad about him..... the irony, she kept her secret about the siters and avoided to ask for help.... now she know how feels it(specially Kuroko who noticed something was going wrong since then)...
If I'm not wrong she offered herself to fight in his place but.... you know... is T-o-u-m-a, the one who protect the most the status quo between magic and science... involving her in his fights can risk too much.
Old 2009-12-19, 11:14   Link #1239
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Now that vol 8 has been taken up again, I've got a question. How exactly did Accelerator defeat Awaki?

I just can't picture him catching Awaki when she's a much more superior teleporter than Kuroko, and we've seen Kuroko spam teleport a lot. I can see him doing an AOE attack but I want to know the exact details.
Spoiler for vol 8:
Old 2009-12-19, 11:18   Link #1240
Miraluka
Banned

How she can become a Lvl.5 if she has that kind o problems ..... Accelerator really is a badass
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen