Old 2004-08-06, 08:11   Link #61
Silent Otaku

This series is my 1# WTF Anime series.

Up there with Excel Saga and Ping Pong Club
Old 2004-08-06, 14:42   Link #62
Hayamaneko
cat boy?

Send a message via AIM to Hayamaneko
hmmmm, still not finding this show terribly funny. It reminds me more of Dokkioda then Excel Saga, which was a great if overlooked show from '03. I think the main problem is i find Osakamur's constant pervertedness to be obnoxiouse and creepy rather then funny. . I would much rather this show be about Shinobu-chans ineptitude as a Ninja (as well as her relationship with Kaede ). And if anyone wishes to question Shinobu-chan's cuteness, they shall be met with a sharp spear between the thigh's
Old 2004-08-06, 15:38   Link #63
Lakbay
<Insert>

ep4! whoohoo! I got most of the jokes now. I didn't understand 2&3 whatsoever and yay for deathsquad putting in the opening lyrics
Old 2004-08-06, 16:11   Link #64
HoboGod
Necromancer

episode 4 was a bit explicit. Is this show being shown on japanese television? (hularious ep tho)

Edit: oh, and I too am glad to see that DeathSquad has subbed the OP. That song is funny as hell. XD

Last edited by HoboGod; 2004-08-06 at 16:44.
Old 2004-08-07, 01:53   Link #65
mememe
hmmm baka

Send a message via MSN to mememe
this show is the best one i've seen this season it really is funny cause the main character is so innocent!!! both the girls I like as charcters and the nijas are just soooooooooo cute! especially the doorman he was funny!! and the fanservice actually fitted into the comedy and had me laughing.
This one i am going to follow since the graphics are great the characters are funny and the whole thing just seems to have a laugh as the title says it is nonsense!
Old 2004-08-07, 04:53   Link #66
FlyByNite

Ep 4 was really funny
Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-07, 08:58   Link #67
H2-FumoGuu
パンツ。。。好き

Onsokumaru is king!!
Old 2004-08-07, 13:07   Link #68
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoron
So, there's a town called "Eromanga" in Australia. LMAO!
Surprisingly, there is a mining town called as Eromanga
http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/rlq/10825.html. Eromanga means "hot and windy land" in aboriginal language.
Old 2004-08-07, 15:37   Link #69
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart
Surprisingly, there is a mining town called as Eromanga
http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/rlq/10825.html. Eromanga means "hot and windy land" in aboriginal language.
What the forage?!?! That makes it even crazier...
Old 2004-08-07, 20:03   Link #70
Lance

I noticed another map was also put in the background. That must be an island called Eromanga (also spelled as Erromango) in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
http://www.world-of-islands.com/Iles...asp?Numero=526
I still don't know what Erromango means.
Old 2004-08-08, 15:36   Link #71
Onsen

Oddly enough, among all the cute girls in this anime, my favorite character is...the Sasuke ninjas
They're just...too random and fun. And are they all clones of the one guy? They seem to act on their own most of the time, so it's hard to tell

Looking forward to more! *runs off to watch the ending theme over and over and over and over and..*
Old 2004-08-08, 16:25   Link #72
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsen
Oddly enough, among all the cute girls in this anime, my favorite character is...the Sasuke ninjas
They're just...too random and fun. And are they all clones of the one guy? They seem to act on their own most of the time, so it's hard to tell

Looking forward to more! *runs off to watch the ending theme over and over and over and over and..*
that was my first guess, but it is also likely that they are all different ninjas who comically share the name sasuke. ^_^ Sort of like on South Park with all the aliens named Marklar. XD
Old 2004-08-09, 00:40   Link #73
Xpress

OMG ep 5 is so funny :P

Torrent should be up soon
Old 2004-08-09, 03:07   Link #74
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress
OMG ep 5 is so funny :P

Torrent should be up soon
w00t! it is up!!! the more and more i watch this, the more i become addicted. This is EXACTLY how it felt when i started to watch Excel Saga (which i might add is my favorite anime next to Fist of the North Star... but technically i've never been able to find more than the Fist of the North Star movie, a few manga chapters, and the first 3 eps of the series. T_T.) But more importantly than my ramblings, how did you know it would be up soon? Not that i'm suggesting you're a witch, but i would like to hear a believable lie of some sort before i start handing out torches.
Old 2004-08-09, 09:27   Link #75
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
................ Well, after Midori no Hibi, I couldn't seems to find any good comedy anime around. That is after 2x2 = Shinobuden come into my attention....

Man, honestly if Sasuke Uchiha knows that somewhere out there a ninja holding his name and making a disgrace like what Sasuke in Shinobuden does, what would Sasuke Uchiha reaction??

If you were to Compare Naruto and Shinobuden. Shinobuden is really a disgrace to the Shinobi clan.

Either way... who cares!! At least is intertaining ^_^
Well if you don't get the jokes then you won't really be able to enjoy this series....

Well a 4/5 star anime for me ^_^ Low Fan Service. High Comedy ^_^ is something that can refresh your mind once in a while ^^
Old 2004-08-09, 13:03   Link #76
The Elf

After looking at this thread, I just downloaded and started to watch it. I've got the Ep 1 and 2 by Ayu, and I love it. It's the same kind of wacky humor than Excel Saga and, IMO, it's a good thing.

I'm gonna keep up with this one!
Old 2004-08-09, 13:24   Link #77
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
................ Well, after Midori no Hibi, I couldn't seems to find any good comedy anime around. That is after 2x2 = Shinobuden come into my attention....

Man, honestly if Sasuke Uchiha knows that somewhere out there a ninja holding his name and making a disgrace like what Sasuke in Shinobuden does, what would Sasuke Uchiha reaction??

If you were to Compare Naruto and Shinobuden. Shinobuden is really a disgrace to the Shinobi clan.

Either way... who cares!! At least is intertaining ^_^
Well if you don't get the jokes then you won't really be able to enjoy this series....

Well a 4/5 star anime for me ^_^ Low Fan Service. High Comedy ^_^ is something that can refresh your mind once in a while ^^
actually Sasuke is a common ninja name. And 2x2 = Shinobuden is actually a parody of many animes including the Naruto series. much like the Excel Saga was a parody of most animes of its time. ^_^
Old 2004-08-09, 13:35   Link #78
Silent Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
actually Sasuke is a common ninja name.
Yes, wasn't the main hero in Full metal Panic named Sagara Sasuke? Ive seen that name atleast in 3 other places in anime and manga
Old 2004-08-09, 13:37   Link #79
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Ep 5
"I can't go to the toilet!"
"I'm the toilet"

Brilliant
Old 2004-08-09, 13:47   Link #80
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Otaku
Yes, wasn't the main hero in Full metal Panic named Sagara Sasuke? Ive seen that name atleast in 3 other places in anime and manga
Sousuke, Sagara Sousuke.
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, seinen