AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2012-06-24, 12:14   Link #261
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
FYI, the manga is translated within 2 days of RAW availability. Now the group has gotten an RP so they will be releasing in HQ. The lack of proofer is also adding to the delay. Nevertheless, so far, it does get released before the month is up.
I guess have said released. Thanks for info, will be forward to next looking to next chapter.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 15:11   Link #262
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Having read ch 7 scan, i can only once again lament that this is a monthly serie
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 17:41   Link #263
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Huh weird thing came to mind when reading chapter 7 is how much I love the uniforms, obviously inparticular the female one but the weird part is how much I think Mari looks the best in it.
I mean I would say Mayumi is the prettiest girl followed very closely by Miyuki but somehow Mari I think just looks much more alluring in the uniform.
Miyuki's still my favorite tho!

Tatsuya is just awesome, he's simply too cool. It completely slipped my mind he was doing all that physical training and ninjustu at that.

Another weird thing is I kinda hope that that Tarus Silver guy isn't quite like what AA-chan thinks he will be like, someone thats not so dashing and upstanding
I know bad thing to think should happen to the lass but she's so cute about it all you kinda want to see her orz when she meets him

Love this series!
Old 2012-06-24, 18:04   Link #264
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Another weird thing is I kinda hope that that Tarus Silver guy isn't quite like what AA-chan thinks he will be like, someone thats not so dashing and upstanding
Ehem, probably Taurus identity becomes a regular topic later, I wonder how much more dream images of him we'll get to see
Old 2012-06-24, 19:20   Link #265
larethian

Quote:
Huh weird thing came to mind when reading chapter 7 is how much I love the uniforms, obviously inparticular the female one but the weird part is how much I think Mari looks the best in it.
I mean I would say Mayumi is the prettiest girl followed very closely by Miyuki but somehow Mari I think just looks much more alluring in the uniform.

Tatsuya is just awesome, he's simply too cool. It completely slipped my mind he was doing all that physical training and ninjustu at that.

I know bad thing to think should happen to the lass but she's so cute about it all you kinda want to see her orz when she meets him

Love this series!
You will be shocked at part of the identity of Taurus Silver, but this is not the place to discuss that.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 19:26   Link #266
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Having read ch 7 scan, i can only once again lament that this is a monthly serie
Look at it this way, the best series are usually monthly anyway.
Old 2012-06-24, 19:38   Link #267
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
I agree Mari looks the best, cause I have a thing for short hair, plus, she does simply look better in it. However, the 'one-piece' style of the girl's uniform is just...bad . The long-coat style of the guys looks pretty nifty though =03.

Quote:
You will be shocked at part of the identity of Taurus Silver, but this is not the place to discuss that.
Isn't it obvious that he is
Spoiler for a non-novel reader's spec:

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 19:55   Link #268
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I agree Mari looks the best, cause I have a thing for short hair, plus, she does simply look better in it. However, the 'one-piece' style of the girl's uniform is just...bad . The long-coat style of the guys looks pretty nifty though =03.

Spoiler for response:
Old 2012-06-24, 20:28   Link #269
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post

I won't spoil it but...

Spoiler:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 20:46   Link #270
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
FYI, the manga is translated within 2 days of RAW availability. Now the group has gotten an RP so they will be releasing in HQ. The lack of proofer is also adding to the delay. Nevertheless, so far, it does get released before the month is up.
Think you could stab the project lead for Yuutousei with something pointy and red-glowing, please? It's kind of annoying that Seitsuki has the translations for c1 done before Mahouka c6 was released, and now even c7 came out earlier.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 22:13   Link #271
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I really like the chibi-characters they use, they are really cute
And so was Miyuki on pg 23 giving Hanzo that look
Old 2012-06-24, 23:36   Link #272
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Just read Chapter 7... with all the terms going around, I had to read it twice to properly understand everything. But I enjoyed it nevertheless.
Old 2012-06-26, 22:17   Link #273
fazri
blacksun king

is there any more spoiler after vampire case that already comes out?
Old 2012-06-26, 22:26   Link #274
NeutralZero

Isn't it better to ask in the LN version thread of Mahouka since what you're asking is v4/5 of the LN while c7 still in v1...
that aside, the chibi version is really cute especially Asuza with dog ears and all...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 22:39   Link #275
fazri
blacksun king

sorry i got wrong treat.
Old 2012-06-27, 04:29   Link #276
Awrya
U mad?

Decent chapter, explains how the fight ended last chapter. What I didn't like was how Tatsuya 'slides' behind Hattori, a normal running motion would have looked more natural.
Old 2012-06-27, 10:22   Link #277
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Think you could stab the project lead for Yuutousei with something pointy and red-glowing, please? It's kind of annoying that Seitsuki has the translations for c1 done before Mahouka c6 was released, and now even c7 came out earlier.
Like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I talked with Kage, and he said Yuutousei was in PR phase, yesterday he said ch.1 isn't finished yet (TS or something).

And they are working with Share's raws for the spin-off... I think the delay is too much when they already have the script. I'm working in a team of 2, and we manage to release a chapter in 1 day (pretty normal I think).

I'm procrastinating my ch2 to not raise so much the expectations for the Eng version, but as times comes, we will have ch3 very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I really like the chibi-characters they use, they are really cute
And so was Miyuki on pg 23 giving Hanzo that look
Me too

But with this pic:
Spoiler for ch7:

I had a very H thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Decent chapter, explains how the fight ended last chapter. What I didn't like was how Tatsuya 'slides' behind Hattori, a normal running motion would have looked more natural.
But, what's normal in this series?
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 20:47   Link #278
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrum023 View Post
Just read Chapter 7... with all the terms going around, I had to read it twice to properly understand everything. But I enjoyed it nevertheless.
Just now having read the chapter, and I agree. This series definitely one of more jargon heavy ones I've read, but I think you just get by remembering basic stuff.
Old 2012-06-27, 21:25   Link #279
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Just now having read the chapter, and I agree. This series definitely one of more jargon heavy ones I've read, but I think you just get by remembering basic stuff.
Because of the pictures from the mangaka's impression, the manga makes things a lot easier to understand. But this is not the end yet.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 01:03   Link #280
Iron Maw
Banned

Wait, there's more?!

Ah well, I agree with you that manga's visual format makes things easier to taken in. I could only imagine how much more difficult remembering all the terms and their fairly complicated mechanics can be in the Novel without some sort of glossary.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-28 at 14:37.

Tags
irregular, koukou, mahouka, manga, rettousei, school life, shounen, yuutousei