5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.13%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-02, 19:08   Link #141
wtfftw

If setsuna really punched her then i think he is gay. if he pusjed her away then either she is ugly and i cnat seem to see it or she setsuna is just weird.

anyway about the technology gap who gives a shit. its 4 vs 900+ gundams you think we care about the tech gap?

not to mention that those 3 power fronts you so pitty for. Oppress the rest of the 3rd world who probabaly still have jeeps only. so now they get it handed to em. face it or go watch GSD or soem shit damn.

4 gundams cant take on the entire world ya know

by the looks of it im gonna like the middle brother simply cuz he is cool, crazy and says what he wants does what he wants.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 19:22   Link #142
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

for all those people who think Setsuna was justified at punching her.... I'd rather think that there's a more polite way of doing this. As a member of CB, you shouldn't trade rudeness with more rudeness...
Old 2008-02-02, 19:26   Link #143
ctrl-z
Un Nuovo Mondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
for all those people who think Setsuna was justified at punching her.... I'd rather think that there's a more polite way of doing this. As a member of CB, you shouldn't trade rudeness with more rudeness...
lol more like, as a young member of CB with a difficult past, his social skills aren't exactly up to the point where he's good at dealing with young ladies in the normal fashion. ;D
ctrl-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 19:38   Link #144
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

He doesn't punch Neena. He pushes her away. She kind of just slips her tongue into his mouth and all that. So he's stunned. He checks out her ass a bit later and gets caught by Neena. He wants some of that.

As for the professor. . . WOW! ASSASSINATED! Didn't see that one coming. Maybe they made enough progress for Billy to finish their prototype or something. He needs to be avenged! Billy has real motivation now. Not only did he get injured, his master was killed. When the master dies, the student gets pissed! Looks like they'll have their own GN like drives soon!

Billy+injury = no time for hos, time to kick someone in the nuts, and go mad professor! RISE SUPA FLAG CUSTOM ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Graham, with this robot. . . MAKE THEM PAY!

And what's with Saji's girlfiend in the hospital? Does he plane crash? Amnesia? Will this cause Saji to grow some, you know. Next Gundam meister? Does he enlist in the Union military? What's with him?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 19:48   Link #145
JediNight
キズランダム

Well that was certainly unexpected this week. I didn't expect them to kill off Eifmann so early on, if ever. Although his revelation isn't really unexpected. I wonder if Billy is also dead or just extremely wounded? And the thermal resistance on that cable connection from Neena must be insanely high to pass that amount of energy charge to the other unit in such a small cable

I had to laugh that even the Throne's Haro doesn't get along with CB's rofl... It's a Killer Haro!

With the Thrones' actions though -- they claim CB is too soft, but then why do they keep leaving enemy mobile suits behind? Wouldn't it be to their benefit to be eliminating all mobile suits? And I'm sure they also know that these are the absolute top pilots the Union has to offer, so they should eliminate them now. But I suppose it may go along with the ulterior motive Aeolia really has.

PS: Neena and her "V" mannerism are already getting on my nerves. They're using it too much.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 20:07   Link #146
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopx View Post
The kiss remind me of Gundam Seed when Kira and Flay first kiss and you would thought they will be together. I still think Setsuna still has a thing for Marina Ismail tho.....
Same, I thought it was Deja Vu.... till I saw a SS of Setsuna... you know whating to Nena. Setsuna x Marina <3.

I can't wait for the ep to be released, still waiting on ep 16 as well...
Marina Ismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 20:08   Link #147
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
He doesn't punch Neena. He pushes her away. She kind of just slips her tongue into his mouth and all that. So he's stunned. He checks out her ass a bit later and gets caught by Neena. He wants some of that.
I don't know where you saw that, but you won an internet.

Quote:
As for the professor. . . WOW! ASSASSINATED! Didn't see that one coming. Maybe they made enough progress for Billy to finish their prototype or something. He needs to be avenged! Billy has real motivation now. Not only did he get injured, his master was killed. When the master dies, the student gets pissed! Looks like they'll have their own GN like drives soon!

Billy+injury = no time for hos, time to kick someone in the nuts, and go mad professor! RISE SUPA FLAG CUSTOM ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Graham, with this robot. . . MAKE THEM PAY!
Don't forget, Sumeragi was a student as well.

Rise traitor!Sumeragi! Return to the Union!!!!

Quote:

And what's with Saji's girlfiend in the hospital? Does he plane crash? Amnesia? Will this cause Saji to grow some, you know. Next Gundam meister? Does he enlist in the Union military? What's with him?
Louise is going back to Spain for a wedding.

Hints that her mother, an influential woman in the AEU, is going to be killed: terrorist attack? Thrones running rampant?

Terrifying thought that Louise will be the rising female politician of the series, seen through Saji's eyes (him being her emotional support)?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 20:11   Link #148
Terra

For everyone asking about Louise being in hospital, we don't know. All we saw in this ep was her leaving for Spain and that was right at the end of the ep. All the shots of her family, the wedding and her being in the hospital come from the preview for ep 18.

Anyway, can you imagine what would happen if Michael and Hallelujah got into a fight? That I'd like to see XD
Old 2008-02-02, 20:27   Link #149
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
For everyone asking about Louise being in hospital, we don't know. All we saw in this ep was her leaving for Spain and that was right at the end of the ep. All the shots of her family, the wedding and her being in the hospital come from the preview for ep 18.

Anyway, can you imagine what would happen if Michael and Hallelujah got into a fight? That I'd like to see XD
I think we know what would happen, but we'd still all like to see those two go at it.

Hal>Michael
Old 2008-02-02, 20:42   Link #150
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if that's something we'd see towards the end of this season. It just sounds so god damn epic, i mean with how crazy we've seen the two act.

Wow.
Old 2008-02-02, 21:31   Link #151
U<3Anime
Boo!

Seriously........ Custom Flag is one of the coolest upgraded grunt MS I have ever seen in Gundam. Judging from the preview, it looks even more awesome with those red sabres. I hope Granham does not switch to a gundam and stays with customized Flags (Maybe a Flag MKII with GN drive? xD) throughout the series.
Old 2008-02-02, 21:49   Link #152
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
If setsuna really punched her then i think he is gay. if he pusjed her away then either she is ugly and i cnat seem to see it or she setsuna is just weird.
Gay or not gay you don't just go up to someone and kiss them like that.

Besides Setsuna is pretty touchy on the touchy thingy. I mean he freaks out when Graham and Sergei grabbed a hold of his Gundam.

Maybe he was touched as a child
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 22:10   Link #153
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Gay or not gay you don't just go up to someone and kiss them like that.

Besides Setsuna is pretty touchy on the touchy thingy. I mean he freaks out when Graham and Sergei grabbed a hold of his Gundam.

Maybe he was touched as a child

Now you just spawned an AlixyoungSetsuna fanfic in some deranged fan's mind!
Old 2008-02-02, 22:16   Link #154
aris385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post

Now you just spawned an AlixyoungSetsuna fanfic in some deranged fan's mind!
oh god no
aris385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 22:33   Link #155
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Watch episode 9,10 and 15.
The Hallelujah case was probably the only good one there. Radio communications pale in comparison to GS/GSD's actual shots of the pilot in the MS with facial reactions (& a quicky dialogue).

Maybe I'm just expecting too much here.

Quote:
They'd become friends & get drunk.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 22:42   Link #156
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
It's not completed. Source: the anime (episode 1).

They are falling behind on their colony. Source: the anime (should be around the Taribia episode(s), IIRC).
Except you said they didn't have one, not that it wasn't complete. I know it isn't complete.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 23:04   Link #157
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Except you said they didn't have one, not that it wasn't complete. I know it isn't complete.

This is a perfect example of being too literal for no purpose.

Fine.

The AEU does not have a completed, functional, and any other adjectives deemed fit for signifying the less than completely usable state Orbital Elevator.

Happy? Or do I need to tweak it around some more? Shall I see if I can dig out the exact percent of solar energy the incomplete elevator can provide? Try and see if it's been said when the completion date of the elevator is?

Maybe the percent completed? Would that make an otherwise non-relevant line suitably precise for you?
Old 2008-02-02, 23:10   Link #158
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Something about the ep18 preview:

Spoiler:
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 23:28   Link #159
rpgman1

Gotta give credit for Neena stealing Setsuna's first kiss, but I'm surprised that Setsuna would knocked her aside and Michael going ballistic. Guess Setsuna still need to be adjusted to being normal. The Trinity siblings sort of remind me of the druggies from GSD. The meeting of the Haros is pretty hilarious. Why kill the Professor? He knows about what the Gundams' power source is. Louise gong to Spain and then injured?
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 23:34   Link #160
Morgun

If you think of CB's slogan as "Using violence to solve problems for over 200 years!" then Setsuna's reaction to the kiss is perfectly justified..
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote