Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-10, 03:49   Link #4101
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I right there with you, I just hope the Kallen haters let us enjoy the moment.. god knows we have waited long enough
I got my fair amount of awesome-bring-tear-to-my-eye and no one's ruining that for me. It was an EPIC return. <3
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:49   Link #4102
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

To be fair, that bitchin' mech gives her quite the edge. Not that I'm complaining. Suzaku's plot armor got him this far, it's about time he found someone with better armor.
Old 2008-08-10, 03:51   Link #4103
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
WE need kallen to confort lulu. Don't cry Kallen Lelouch needs you at his lowest point of his life. IF not he might off himself right then and there.

Kallen needs to be strong for him.
Kallen learned to know Nunally...I wonder if she is crying in the preview cause of Lelouch or cause of Nunally...I'm betting more on Nunally T_T
So how could she be strrong to Lelouch

I'm so despressed now -_- Even with this awesome episode the end is so...woahh. I didn't knew I liked Nunally this much ...T_T

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:56   Link #4104
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
To be fair, that bitchin' mech gives her quite the edge. Not that I'm complaining. Suzaku's plot armor got him this far, it's about time he found someone with better armor.
Well pretty much in all the epis Kallen fought with the KOR that they had like shit-better equipment so yeah, it's her time to screw them with a++ mech plus her awesome abilities = let's go kick ass Guren.
Old 2008-08-10, 03:59   Link #4105
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Kallen learned to know Nunally...I wonder if she is crying in the preview cause of Lelouch or cause of Nunally...I'm betting more on Nunally T_T
So how could she be strrong to Lelouch

I'm so despressed now -_- Even with this awesome episode the end is so...woahh. I didn't knew I liked Nunally this much ...T_T
Her crying can have two causes: she's either mourning Nunnally or crying ove rLelouch's current state or something like that. Nunnally might be the safest bet though; Nunnally saved her from a quite more uncomfortable imprisonment as well as possibly torture and so on. And she got to know nunnally better during the time she spent with her. So naturally she'd be mourning her...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:01   Link #4106
Stretch5920

It will be a bit of both. Crying because Nunnally is dead, and Lelouch will lash out and say something really mean to her. He will attack Rolo, C.C and Kallen.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:03   Link #4107
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Her crying can have two causes: she's either mourning Nunnally or crying ove rLelouch's current state or something like that. Nunnally might be the safest bet though; Nunnally saved her from a quite more uncomfortable imprisonment as well as possibly torture and so on. And she got to know nunnally better during the time she spent with her. So naturally she'd be mourning her...
I bet it's a mix. I mean when someone dies, you also feel bad for those that are left behind like Lulu in this case.
But yeah, really sad the next epi is gonna be.

Btw, i'm still fangirling about Guren, it's SO awesome. I mean, it's cool to have a super mech and a super pilot. <3
Old 2008-08-10, 04:04   Link #4108
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
It will be a bit of both. Crying because Nunnally is dead, and Lelouch will lash out and say something really mean to her. He will attack Rolo, C.C and Kallen.
Seems likely enough. Lelouch will be one PISSED guy the next episode. Nunnally meant so much to him... And now she's as far as we know dead. He won't take the matter lightly indeed.. and if Suzaku was pissed at Lelouch for Euphie's death, Lelouch ain't going to be any less pissed...
Old 2008-08-10, 04:08   Link #4109
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If anything, Lelouch will be much more pissed. He's spent his entire life looking out for Nunnally. Suzaku had a few months. That isn't meant to cheapen their relationship, merely to say that Lelouch's bond is much more developed.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:09   Link #4110
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Seems likely enough. Lelouch will be one PISSED guy the next episode. Nunnally meant so much to him... And now she's as far as we know dead. He won't take the matter lightly indeed.. and if Suzaku was pissed at Lelouch for Euphie's death, Lelouch ain't going to be any less pissed...
Actually it meant everything to him. I mean in epi 7 was all emo now it's gonna be badass emo, it is actually scary rather than sad. :/
Old 2008-08-10, 04:10   Link #4111
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Yeah, I don't see him being gentle to kallen just "because it's kallen"

He will be harsh with everyone.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:11   Link #4112
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Yeah, I don't see him being gentle to kallen just "because it's kallen"

He will be harsh with everyone.
i totally agree. That's why Kallen needs to step up to the plate.
LElouch is one pistol away from shooting himself.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:16   Link #4113
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Actually it meant everything to him. I mean in epi 7 was all emo now it's gonna be badass emo, it is actually scary rather than sad. :/
Indeed . In that episode he was just being depiressed because Nunnally didn't agree with his goals and had (or so it seemed to him) choosen Suzaku over him, but at least she was alive. Not so now...
Old 2008-08-10, 04:17   Link #4114
Stretch5920

He'll be a dick and say something like "I wish you died instead of her." Which is pretty damn harsh.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:23   Link #4115
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
He'll be a dick and say something like "I wish you died instead of her." Which is pretty damn harsh.
Well the real question is.
Spoiler for for speculation:
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:24   Link #4116
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Maybe. Mm-hmm. I think she'll be angry/sad att his reaction, but knowing how much he valued Nunnally, she'll probably understand.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:26   Link #4117
Stretch5920

Quote:
she'll probably understand.
Probably, but imo nobody has the right to say something like that to someone regardless of their loss. If he does say something like that he deserves a good kick in the balls.
Old 2008-08-10, 04:26   Link #4118
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Well the real question is.
Spoiler for for speculation:
Spoiler for perhaps:
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 04:27   Link #4119
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Probably, but imo nobody has the right to say something like that to someone regardless of their loss. If he does say something like that he deserves a good kick in the balls.
Maybe he's in for another slap then?
Old 2008-08-10, 04:28   Link #4120
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

All i have to say is you go girl. If Luciano was a cocky bastard last EP then Kallen was one this EP. The only difference is she had the skills to back it up.

You don't need Suzaku any more Lelouch, KALLEN(after this Ep she deserves caps) will do the job just fine.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote