AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-14, 13:55   Link #4061
SkoolRumble4Ya

I doubt SR is ending soon. I don't think KJ will do a half ass ending like that. Obviously it might come in a new name since SR was mainly about Tenma. Since Tenma got her happiness now it's time for Harima to gain his happiness. So it ain't over until there is confirmation that will truly be the ending then I will be crying like a bitch lol.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 14:36   Link #4062
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I am still mad at the 282 panels...
Old 2008-07-14, 16:20   Link #4063
CaptainSmoker

seeing all these SR crazed fans going nuts over the impending doom (i mean end) of sr makes me feel less lonely, if KJ will make a New series for Harima, that would be fantastic, maybe Tenma wil become a filler charachter and the stars will be Hanai, Harima, (New guy for yakumo), MIko, Eri, Yakumo?

that would make it a hit but till the last manga im hoping for a great finish even tho it seems like an impending cliff hanger
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 18:38   Link #4064
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
KJ is probably doing this just to fuck with his fans. If so, he's my hero.
true that Xd
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 19:50   Link #4065
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I'd rather have Harima comeback alone without any trace of the old cast in a new school if he ends up alone.
Old 2008-07-14, 21:10   Link #4066
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I'd rather have Harima comeback alone without any trace of the old cast in a new school if he ends up alone.
Which brings up the question, can school rumble stand by itself without the presence of flag/onigiri and survive on the strength of his character alone.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 21:12   Link #4067
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Need a new series called "Kenji and Eri's kinky adventures" lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 23:03   Link #4068
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Which brings up the question, can school rumble stand by itself without the presence of flag/onigiri and survive on the strength of his character alone.
Depends on what Jin puts him through. If Harima goes through a metamorphosis and becomes badass on the level of Onizuka, then it can.

If it's emo-Harima or tunnel vision-Harima, then forget it.
Old 2008-07-14, 23:06   Link #4069
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

IMO, Flag and Onigiri is what truly makes School Rumble, especially Flag, sure we pay some attention to everyone else, but really its Flag and Onigiri that makes up the majority.
Old 2008-07-15, 07:43   Link #4070
boomerangnizorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
IMO, Flag and Onigiri is what truly makes School Rumble, especially Flag, sure we pay some attention to everyone else, but really its Flag and Onigiri that makes up the majority.

yup, i believe that is true too...sure everyone says that there are many unresolved issues blah blah blah, but i know that deep within we care most about flag and onigiri...

(im not quite sure about the other-faction-hardcore-fans though...)
Old 2008-07-15, 09:16   Link #4071
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well Lone Wolf faction for now. Since Harima looks alone.

Also in the begging of School Rumble there where more laughs on Harima's part than Tenma remember the 1st few chapters there are no other factions yet only Harima x Tenma x Karasuma and the show did great even without the others interaction. More of the girls pushing Tenma to Karasuma and Harima trying hard to confess....Ahhh the good old days of School Rumble.
Old 2008-07-15, 14:11   Link #4072
Ashura Shamshir
The Violin The Poets Hand

This manga was so awesome, sure gonna miss it man when it finishes.
Ashura Shamshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:29   Link #4073
CaptainSmoker

i agree with skoolrumble4ya i dont c how it can be ending kj has to b plotting something, what was all that crap about Shawn causing problems and we barely recieved a glimpse of Akiras story. It seems very suspicious
Old 2008-07-15, 16:57   Link #4074
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Me I am just angry at the last panels. >_<
Old 2008-07-15, 17:21   Link #4075
SkoolRumble4Ya

In the SR website it shows a picture of Harima playing a banjo.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:41   Link #4076
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Everytime I think about it.. I want to beat the shit out of KJ...
Old 2008-07-15, 18:11   Link #4077
Dr_Tom
Also Known As Tomchan

Location: SoCal!! It's pretty awesome...once you get used to the ridiculous cost of living...
Send a message via MSN to Dr_Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well Lone Wolf faction for now. Since Harima looks alone.

Also in the begging of School Rumble there where more laughs on Harima's part than Tenma remember the 1st few chapters there are no other factions yet only Harima x Tenma x Karasuma and the show did great even without the others interaction. More of the girls pushing Tenma to Karasuma and Harima trying hard to confess....Ahhh the good old days of School Rumble.
Personally I thought School Rumble started out horribly. I didn't start liking it until it got to the broom hockey arc. Before that just seems like a convoluted mess to me.
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 18:18   Link #4078
boomerangnizorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Tom View Post
Personally I thought School Rumble started out horribly. I didn't start liking it until it got to the broom hockey arc. Before that just seems like a convoluted mess to me.

well, some people appreciate that mess...SR was supposed to be a comedy and you have to admit that the beginning parts were somewhat messy yet painfully hilarious lol...the funniest parts are there...
Old 2008-07-15, 19:16   Link #4079
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Tom View Post
Well i found every episode in the first season extremly funny and i wasnt expecting to get emotionally attached to the show but obviously the fear of Odou comming true and Heart brake for both eri/yakumo made this show awesome.

My friends thought Karusuma and tenma absolutly kill the show tho esp first few ep is 70% tenma karusuma and the rest is harima
Old 2008-07-15, 21:45   Link #4080
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Is it me , or is only the Flaggers ( and I think some onigiri) complaining about the ending ?
I personally never pictured School rumble ending on a conclusive note about Harima's relationship. Sure he was one of the main character , but It was mostly all about Tenma . the moment she chose clearly chose karasuma was when he manga would end , I consider the other chapters we've been having so far to be extras to fill volumes.
and despite Harima being my favorite character , I'm more interested in seeing who Hanai will end up with. =/
Unless they pull a few years time skip in the last chapter , It's just going to feel wrong if he really ends up with Eri or Yakumo considering Tenma just broke his heart. It's like going for the special 1.99$ pepperoni pizza at the local pizza store , only to be told they don't have any more slices , but there's still bacon pizza. sure bacon is good , but that's not what you wanted to eat.
ah well.
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hige, ojou, school