AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 22 17.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 42 32.56%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 42 32.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 10.85%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 4.65%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.78%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.78%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.78%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-19, 06:35   Link #161
zai_shana
*Graphic Designer

well i like this episode though the part where they will save Yoshida is the one that i dont like but i guess the story of the 2nd episode is great because Shana is making a bento for Yuuji but it was failure T_T

i can't wait for the next episode where Hecate(?) is going to school with Yuuji and Shana!?
woah! lets just see what will happens
Old 2007-10-19, 08:22   Link #162
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
If I recall correctly, it has been stated in the first season that the Mystes holding the Reiji Maigo can still die if the Mystes is drained completely of its PoE BEFORE the stroke of midnight (in Japan-time apparently ), since the Reiji Maigo does not actively replenishes its Mystes' PoE until the allocated time.

So Yuji can still die, just like the previous Mystes before him.

Cheers.
True. But I think it was mentioned that Yuji now has as much PoE as the King of Guze. It would take a really really drawn out fight or a really major event (such as one that forces him to give up PoE, i.e. the classroom incident with Friagne) for him to lose that all in one day. Unless of course, Yuji is one of those people who just blow their power load right at the start of a fight
Old 2007-10-19, 16:50   Link #163
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

A king of Guze. Just means he makes a bigger meal now, really.
Old 2007-10-19, 16:55   Link #164
OverFunk
It will never be the year

Quote:
If I recall correctly, it has been stated in the first season that the Mystes holding the Reiji Maigo can still die if the Mystes is drained completely of its PoE BEFORE the stroke of midnight (in Japan-time apparently ), since the Reiji Maigo does not actively replenishes its Mystes' PoE until the allocated time.

Cheers.
Considering the amount of clocks featured in the OPs and EDs, you might think that the Reiji Maigo has its own internal clock. It just happens to synchronize with the local time...

Never forget
Old 2007-10-19, 23:53   Link #165
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:

Cheers.
I know that, that's not what I meant... Who'd drain away the power of a Mystes without securing the Raging Mango first? Yuji just wound up at the wrong place/time in order to get noticed. And the RM can't wind up every time on a torch that's already about to disappear. I guess one can just assume that something else manages to physically kill the torch with every incarnation before someone notices the longevity (which I guess was only a hypothesis?), but...
Old 2007-10-20, 01:19   Link #166
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
I know that, that's not what I meant... Who'd drain away the power of a Mystes without securing the Raging Mango first? Yuji just wound up at the wrong place/time in order to get noticed. And the RM can't wind up every time on a torch that's already about to disappear. I guess one can just assume that something else manages to physically kill the torch with every incarnation before someone notices the longevity (which I guess was only a hypothesis?), but...
Which Denizen will want a sociopath fruit anyway? I kid, I kid. Seriously speaking, there are several plausible theories on how the previous Mystes died.
  • A Flame Haze killed the Mystes because the Flame Haze was not strong enough to defeat the Denizen that was after the Mystes and in order to prevent the Denizen from securing the Reiji Maigo, the Flame chose to kill the Mystes instead.
  • A Denizen killed the Mystes thinking that it was only a Torch.
  • The Mystes got killed in a crossfire.
It is not that hard to believe really.

Cheers.
Old 2009-09-14, 22:32   Link #167
OkamiNoKaze

Good episode. I'm looking forward to seeing if this new girl is Hecate or not. Also that's some defense mechanism, the Midnight Lost Child has ha ha (raging Mango) still loving the opening, in fact I decided to acquire the song after watching this episode. I do like the slight tweak do to the character designs. Shana is resembling Konata even more I do find it hilarious that Wilhelmina looks like a maid but can't cook
Old 2009-09-20, 00:01   Link #168
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Shana is resembling Konata even more I do find it hilarious that Wilhelmina looks like a maid but can't cook
Ah, poor Shana, suffered so much from malnutrition and it shows.

This episode was pretty enjoyable; not the toughest villain out there but it does do a good job of bring people back into the world of Shana. It was a pretty nice fight, overall and shows us some more of the power of the Reiji Mago.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Closed Thread