AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-02, 20:43   Link #12321
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

And both of them were women.

What? Accelerator might be a trap. Who knows?

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-02, 20:44   Link #12322
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Ya. Also there was two of them and Touma did it alone.
That's not the point, he said "The fact that he defeated an angel that up until that point could never be defeated will probably be related to things to come."

Which means up to the point Kamijou slam his divine punishment (And the Star) into it, the Angel had never been considered defeated.

It's probably just nothing, but it still stood out to me.
Old 2011-08-02, 21:19   Link #12323
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Well even Aiwass state that Misha couldn't be consider a true archangel due to the elemental imbalance.
Old 2011-08-02, 22:26   Link #12324
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
God's Right Seat is pretty much destroyed, it's questionable if she still has what it takes to use Angel class spells. In fact, I won't be surprise if she returns to using her real name. If not, she'll just be Vento.
She will be back, as Terra, which sounds more femenine btw.

About angels...

* Accelerator + Kazakiri fought a weak Misha who was paralyzed due to Acqua and Touma destroying the artifacts which supported Misha's inestable form.

* Touma fought and defeated THE Archangel Gabriel. Note that Stiyl said that being hit by the star means nothing to the Archangel.

EDIT:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...unSS2_Chapter3
Parts updated to part 7.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-08-02 at 22:44. Reason: Update.
Old 2011-08-02, 23:05   Link #12325
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

touma it not really strong per'se its that he is mostly "kryptonite in krypton".
Old 2011-08-02, 23:10   Link #12326
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
* Accelerator + Kazakiri fought a weak Misha who was paralyzed due to Acqua and Touma destroying the artifacts which supported Misha's inestable form.

* Touma fought and defeated THE Archangel Gabriel. Note that Stiyl said that being hit by the star means nothing to the Archangel.
LoL no. After Gabriel regained it's freedom, it was still composed of irregular energies and was still weakened, this is why it started absorbing power from the Earth; even though it was incompatible in nature.

Also, technically no one beat Gabriel. It's just that Touma's ability could work on it and the others couldn't, it's just that; that caused it's "defeat". Speaking as if Touma is stronger than the angel is like negating the whole theme of the series, this isn't Bleach or something like that.

Speaking off, I would like it for Touma to become some type of Vip target for the magic side after his handsome role in stopping the war and "defeating" an Angel.
Old 2011-08-03, 02:52   Link #12327
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

^^^ Yes now the entire world's battle sisters now lust for his touch--

*is Exterminates'd!!*
Old 2011-08-03, 05:00   Link #12328
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
LoL no. After Gabriel regained it's freedom, it was still composed of irregular energies and was still weakened, this is why it started absorbing power from the Earth; even though it was incompatible in nature.

Also, technically no one beat Gabriel. It's just that Touma's ability could work on it and the others couldn't, it's just that; that caused it's "defeat". Speaking as if Touma is stronger than the angel is like negating the whole theme of the series, this isn't Bleach or something like that.
I'm also assuming that Biblically (lol, new word), nobody has 'defeated' Gabriel either.

I'm in a predicament- On one hand, part of Touma's appeal is that for all intends and purposes, he's a normal human with average skills. And if he loses that, he may fall into the shounen hero class.

But on the other hand, this normal human skills severely restricts what kind of fight the Author can put him in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Speaking off, I would like it for Touma to become some type of Vip target for the magic side after his handsome role in stopping the war and "defeating" an Angel.
I think it's just as likely he'll have more people coming after his life for defeating one of God's Archangels.
Old 2011-08-03, 06:46   Link #12329
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm also assuming that Biblically (lol, new word), nobody has 'defeated' Gabriel either.

I'm in a predicament- On one hand, part of Touma's appeal is that for all intends and purposes, he's a normal human with average skills. And if he loses that, he may fall into the shounen hero class.

But on the other hand, this normal human skills severely restricts what kind of fight the Author can put him in.

I think it's just as likely he'll have more women coming after his life for defeating one of God's Archangels.

Well If his limiter is on him (Imagine breaker on his right hand) he still fall under the above average street brawler

When his limiter is off like IB arm been cut off (RFOL on the concept of a sudden power up) = KAMIJOU

one can speculate why IB is only limited on his right hand because it's constantly
being used to seal the "Invisible thing"
Old 2011-08-03, 07:40   Link #12330
Miraluka
Banned

Still can't wait some days more...
Old 2011-08-03, 07:45   Link #12331
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

what the actual release date of nt 2 ??
Old 2011-08-03, 07:54   Link #12332
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
one can speculate why IB is only limited on his right hand because it's constantly being used to seal the "Invisible thing"
Sort of like how Wolverine's healing abilities are restricted when he had his bones coated with adamantium.
Old 2011-08-03, 08:30   Link #12333
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
what the actual release date of nt 2 ??
the 10th. So a few more days.

And I still can't pre-order it.
Old 2011-08-03, 14:57   Link #12334
mark1246

Augg 7 MORE DAYS AUG IT SO HARD TO WAIT!!!! NOW I KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WHERE FEELING WHEN THEY WHERE WAITING FOR THE PS3. IT KILLING ME,!

P.S. I’m sorry for asking but usually by now there a spoiler illustration of 1 of the 6-7 picture out by now. has no one gotten it yet?
Old 2011-08-03, 15:18   Link #12335
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Will you people please stop complaining about the wait? You sound like a bunch of drug addicts.
Old 2011-08-03, 15:25   Link #12336
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Will you people please stop complaining about the wait? You sound like a bunch of drug addicts.
[Suddenly feels self-conscious.]

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-03, 16:55   Link #12337
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Still can't wait some days more...

So... Yeah... What does this one say?
Old 2011-08-03, 17:54   Link #12338
UNDER_LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
P.S. I’m sorry for asking but usually by now there a spoiler illustration of 1 of the 6-7 picture out by now. has no one gotten it yet?
Apparently not yet. But starting today, I'm going to join the early leak hunt and by going to random book stores around me every day to see if any of them are selling it early.
Old 2011-08-03, 18:01   Link #12339
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDER_LINE View Post
Apparently not yet. But starting today, I'm going to join the early leak hunt and by going to random book stores around me every day to see if any of them are selling it early.
Isn't it still abit too early for that as well? I'll give it around weekend the least....
Old 2011-08-03, 18:13   Link #12340
outerelf

So, in order to ease our Index drugged minds, what is everyone's top reason for looking forward to this new novel? The girls? The fights? The madness? The want to troll others?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen