AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 23 39.66%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 29.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 17.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.62%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.72%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.72%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.72%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-30, 04:59   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Regios - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-05-30, 09:00   Link #2
TrueKnight

Obligatory ep 21 preview pics,

Spoiler:

Action here we come.
Old 2009-05-30, 09:06   Link #3
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

How much longer until this episode airs ?

Old 2009-05-30, 09:09   Link #4
TrueKnight

Around 2 hours I guess.
Old 2009-05-30, 09:53   Link #5
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

what are the chances fellis remains kidnap for the rest of the season? slim?
ah if only it would be so...then the rest of the eps would be loli free.
Old 2009-05-30, 11:28   Link #6
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
what are the chances fellis remains kidnap for the rest of the season? slim?
ah if only it would be so...then the rest of the eps would be loli free.
The odds of that are as great as Nina disappearing to some other town never to be seen again.

i.e. not likely at all. We're stuck with them.
Old 2009-05-30, 11:35   Link #7
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
The odds of that are as great as Nina disappearing to some other town never to be seen again.

i.e. not likely at all. We're stuck with them.
Spoiler for ...:

this ep21 kinda looks fun :P I mean Haia made a little cut on Layfon from the preview.... but when Layfon got serious and made his sword go into other option (dont know maybe it kinda resambles larger sword [more masive kinda like fusion of adaminte and blue sword.... ] not longer) and after that he KOed Haia with 1hit XD and it was thought his whole body XD not a little scar like layfon :P (haia's blood splashed like fountain ^^ ) and there was interesting scene.... it kinda looked like Layfon was about to kill Haia with stabbing him from above [finisher] while he was at the ground ^^ (but well layfon didnt do it....)

Layfon reunited with Felli... Nina run to the place too....... and here from no where Leerin gives a slap at layfon (while pointing her finger at him :P dont know what is the reason for that but mostly she is angry at him for this ^^)

yet in preview picture we see that leerin is blushing when layfon comed closer to her XD ehhhhh now raw needs to come out >___< it will be hard wait
Old 2009-05-30, 12:19   Link #8
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Koukaku no Regios episode 21 (tentative)
Spoiler for 2chan thread for Chrome-Shelled episode 21 (tentative) {Scroll down, past the Asura Cryin' posts and till mid-page to find the C-SR screenshots}:
GUIDELINES / RULES:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink. Why? It's simple: when the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (aka screencaps), the broken urls automatically lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a category of content outlawed by Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

Forewarning:
I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw or blog entry appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks or notepad...whatever) while it's still up.

EDIT: link removed due to appearance of ep21's raw at the dedicated areas of distribution. Please acquire them instead of perusing at the 2chan thread - you won't have to fill in the blanks.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-05-30 at 17:37. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Old 2009-05-30, 12:33   Link #9
TrueKnight

Renegade saves the day.

uhh lol wut? Wildest imaginations.

Spoiler:

Seems like a decent fight scene.
Old 2009-05-30, 12:46   Link #10
Serffix

Felli facial expressions.. I can't help but lol at the first one xD

Spoiler for Scenes:

And also ..

Spoiler for Preview:
Old 2009-05-30, 13:59   Link #11
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

witch girl finally appears! :
Old 2009-05-30, 14:24   Link #12
babydemongirl

yeah!Im pretty happy about seeing the other heaven blade once again.
Old 2009-05-30, 14:54   Link #13
zibi88

well the fight was nice.... the music in it was very good.... and Layfon got hurt from Fellis fault... she run out of the truck called Layfons name and here layfon lost concentration on the fight and Haia cut him >__<

hehe and Leerin slapped Layfon becouse she was worried (she had tears in her eyes)........ hmmm im too tired to understand what she is saying but I think something about "why he is makeing her worried and where is the happiness he was talking about or somthing like that"
Old 2009-05-30, 15:31   Link #14
ipernorris

From what I've understood Myath ran away because Grendan is coming...
I'm curious to see what will the Zuellni students do against the Heaven Blades Receivers!
Layfon can't take down all of them, even using his psyharden abilities.
Old 2009-05-30, 15:42   Link #15
zibi88

well but I wonder if Grendan is even going tofight Zerenii..... since its rather not fair to make the main regios in the world fight a academy city...... besides Queen cant destroiy the city becouse leerin is there and haikizoku :P

but its interesting that Mayath city run away... but Zerenii started to go towards Grendan dirrection XDXDXD and at the end of episode we see all HB's (besides queen) standing and cant wait :P

but it would be interesting to see Layfon+Savaris vs Grendan xD

anyway in 2spoiler pictures of ep22 it seems that CEO is going to shoot that Kei-gun in Grendan dirrection..... I wonder is he insane... with that he kinda shows that he is hostile towards royality city so they might fight back and with that Zerenii is doomed....

It would be interesting if they detroyed Zerenii and made their people go inside Grendan... since Zerenii fairy is inside Nina anyway [she controls haikizoku inside nina]...... the same Leerin will demand Layfon to get permission to go back too :P.... kinda in OP we see an explosion on Zerenii city and than from that city we see Layfon & his squad and few HB's flowing out of it....
Old 2009-05-30, 16:10   Link #16
babydemongirl

We all know that Zuellni will lose against Grendan if there is a match that is. But I have to say, it will be pretty interesting to see Zuellni get destroy by Grendan and also how Zuellni try to handle Grendan... LOL
Old 2009-05-30, 16:37   Link #17
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

I doubt Grendan has come for a fight. The Queen has come for the haikizoku: simple enough. How it's transfer happens is up to those involved.
Old 2009-05-30, 16:45   Link #18
zibi88

but the problem is that if the queen takes Nina... than Zerenii city will stop moveing and will die :P since inside Nina is the haikizoku and zerenii fairy that holds the control of him os he wouldnt hurt nina....

but if the queen come for leein than it would kinda suck... since all those episodesshe was trying to get to layfon and now after 2-3episodes she will be taken away again >__>

Time will show... but titles of ep23 & ep24 would be a grat help in order to see if its going to end up with anime only ending... or open ending for next season (I rather doubt about this part throught)
Old 2009-05-30, 17:10   Link #19
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

I'm still holding my hopes high that it'll be open ended, rather than messing it up so badly that nobody will ask for another season. It happened with some great series, it's a sure way to kill off any potential and sometimes even mess up the second season completely just because they insisted to continue from a parallel universe.

So I doubt anything too drastic with Grendan will happen still.
Old 2009-05-30, 17:14   Link #20
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but the problem is that if the queen takes Nina... than Zerenii city will stop moveing and will die :P since inside Nina is the haikizoku and zerenii fairy that holds the control of him os he wouldnt hurt nina....

but if the queen come for leein than it would kinda suck... since all those episodesshe was trying to get to layfon and now after 2-3episodes she will be taken away again >__>

Time will show... but titles of ep23 & ep24 would be a grat help in order to see if its going to end up with anime only ending... or open ending for next season (I rather doubt about this part throught)
Layfon will jump to Leerin and Nina's rescue! but he alone can't possibly handle the Queen and all the Heaven Blades. It's hard to speculate on how they'll end the season when the plot itself seems to be Just about to take off.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Closed Thread