AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-12, 17:03   Link #61
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

So..... is it just me or did Soi-Fon's cuteness level rose quite a bit during this episode? ....
Old 2009-06-12, 17:17   Link #62
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
So..... is it just me or did Soi-Fon's cuteness level rose quite a bit during this episode? ....
Lol it surely did
Hope it will grow even more later

P.S. I find it kinda weird that Omaeda is so worried about her when she always kicks him... maybe he has secret crush on her
Old 2009-06-13, 09:53   Link #63
kitten320

Sorry for being a bit of topic maybe but I just can't stop the whole amusement I have heard from somebody about this episode

Can you believe it? Somebody really believes that Vega was on pair with Soi Fon? And what makes it even more amusing is that he claims that Vega must be on the same level as Yoruichi then

Man... how retarded can someone be
Old 2009-06-13, 12:18   Link #64
Lendial

it would seem so unless you are familiar with plot device and bad guy over hyping before the good guys get serious and utterly smash them.
Old 2009-06-13, 14:21   Link #65
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
it would seem so unless you are familiar with plot device and bad guy over hyping before the good guys get serious and utterly smash them.
Then that guy definetly doesn't know Bleach

And what really doesn't help is the fact that Soi Fon herself said "I'm done and now I will show you reall assasination". I think it is quiet strong evidence that she was toying with him considering how easily she really killed him afterwards. Like if he was nothing.

Then there is this little thing that he has 3 swords while she has 1 Suzumebachi and has fully bloscked all attacks without getting a scratch.
And even though she hit so many buildings in anime, she still looks perfectly fine like nothing happened.

Oh! and she also didn't go shunko or bankai... I think it is a quiet big evidence that she was dominating all the time.

She didn't even flinch when he tried to transform again.

So yep, Ggio Vega was a goner from the begining.
Old 2009-06-14, 16:23   Link #66
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Obviously they won . Its always like that , they acting like weaks people but in the end they are serious and kill them like worms .
I like the guy's design character who fight with Soi Fon but not his character .
Now the Boss will fight ! It gotta be a massacre !
Old 2009-06-15, 18:31   Link #67
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Obviously they won . Its always like that , they acting like weaks people but in the end they are serious and kill them like worms .
I like the guy's design character who fight with Soi Fon but not his character .
Now the Boss will fight ! It gotta be a massacre !
I seriously think Soi-Fon will have to be saved from this guy.... I mean Ichigo was at capt level several hundred eps ago and now he got his powerboost and the fight with ulqui might prove to be quite even... that being the case... Capts without a vaizard transformation might be in serious trouble against these top 3 espadas ...
Old 2009-06-15, 23:19   Link #68
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
I seriously think Soi-Fon will have to be saved from this guy.... I mean Ichigo was at capt level several hundred eps ago and now he got his powerboost and the fight with ulqui might prove to be quite even... that being the case... Capts without a vaizard transformation might be in serious trouble against these top 3 espadas ...
So... you don't think 2hkoing him will do it better than a lolmask?

This isn't DBZ man. He won't be standing there unhurt because his powerlevel is OVER NINE THOUSAND.

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2009-06-16 at 00:48.
Old 2009-06-16, 00:37   Link #69
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Personally I dont think Ichigo was capped with his bankai, he just forwent training to develop his zanpaktou powers to develop his hollow powers.

There is no way I would consider Ichigos bankai to be as strong as the senior captains...honestly I dont think hes close to mastering it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
So... you don't think 2hkoing him will do it better than a lolmask?

This isn't DBZ man. He won't be standing there unhurt because his powerlevel is OVER NINE THOUSAND. .....
I think you forgot that your in the anime thread and not the manga one...

Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; 2009-06-16 at 00:50.
Old 2009-06-16, 00:41   Link #70
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
I think you forgot that your in the anime thread and not the manga one...
I don't know what you're talking about.
Old 2009-06-16, 00:48   Link #71
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Haha okay, never mind.
Old 2009-06-16, 03:13   Link #72
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Personally I dont think Ichigo was capped with his bankai, he just forwent training to develop his zanpaktou powers to develop his hollow powers.

There is no way I would consider Ichigos bankai to be as strong as the senior captains...honestly I dont think hes close to mastering it at all.
Uhu, it is too far from being finished and somehow his wins in SS were kinda lame in my opinion
Old 2009-06-16, 05:49   Link #73
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
First Ichigo vs Grimmjow fight.

I think that's what he's referring to.
Old 2009-06-16, 17:48   Link #74
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ichigo = overpowered , powerboost , unlimited mana , will , endurance . (i can add if Inoue is here = Heal , revive => Immortal . )
Well , a character with not very big interest .
I'm more interested for the others character like the captains , the arrancars etc ...
Old 2009-06-16, 18:05   Link #75
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Can you really see Soi Fon killing Yoruichi?
Whatever she said back then, she never really hated her. I think Soi Fon would better kill herself then her.

If the fight was taken seriously from both sides, the result would be completly different.
very true, Soifon just talked big, but she never wanted to actually kill her mistress.. she only wanted to impress her so Yoruichi would "take her back"
Old 2009-06-16, 18:06   Link #76
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ichigo = overpowered , powerboost , unlimited mana , will , endurance . (i can add if Inoue is here = Heal , revive => Immortal . )
Well , a character with not very big interest .
I'm more interested for the others character like the captains , the arrancars etc ...
Same here. I really don't care about his fights since I know that result is almost always the same just with different level of power ups.

Even fight Ichigo/Ulquiorra doesn't sound exciting for me -_-

I'll better watch lietunants, captains, arrancars... even Chad is more fun
Old 2009-06-20, 14:59   Link #77
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

IMO, this episode seemed lame to me.

Honestly, how come Kubo-sensei thought up of such a boring character like Omaeda and to make him lieutenant?

His blabbering diminished fight suspense for the conclusion of the match.

Soi Fon is so-so in her characterization on this episode.

Most of us know that Shinigami (and most Captains) prefer to operate as lone hunters, and I think this is an important requirement for those who are in the Covert Corps.

But I thought that Soi Fon was just showing-off how cool and collected and stealthily her actions were because she's the Captain of the Covert Corps as well.
Closed Thread