Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-04, 03:40   Link #4941
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
It's not always the strongest who remains. I'm sure Jenazad would curbstomp Ogata and Sougetsu. Can't say about Sehrul Rahman, for we don't know enough about him. I'm also sure Akisame would love to get his hands on Ogata, especially after what he did to his own disciple. Ogata's also the one person who's ever made Akisame angry, not a good thing to do. However, he could surprise us, lay low until Saiga is cast down, then do a Loki and create a new OSNF, with himself as the One Shadow. He already has his own group of disciples (Atlanti) and they might become the new YOMI if he has his way.

As for Sougetsu, yeah, he's pretty much a drifter, doing his own thing and looking for a good fight. He doesn't seem that much of a spokesman for sastujinken, unlike the other Fists.

And when Mikumo gets serious, only Hayato would be able to stand against her. She's one of the few people who can challenge him on relatively equal terms. So yeah, it's not gonna be pretty when they clash. There's a lot of bad blood, especially on her side. And they will clash, rest assured.

Well..in a Shounen Manga is always like this, the strongest opponent, is always in the end..however, i don't know the difference between Mikumo and Kensei...( Sehrul Rahman already is defeated by Sakaki in the airplane...) so, we have to wait to see who is next after the Demon..

Would be interesting to see the Shigure vs Mikumo...ho man! i want to see the two of them fight...i just can see in my mind all fan-cervice potential in this fight
...damn a break in this moment in my favorite manga..is unfair
Old 2012-04-04, 06:12   Link #4942
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Well..in a Shounen Manga is always like this, the strongest opponent, is always in the end..however, i don't know the difference between Mikumo and Kensei...( Sehrul Rahman already is defeated by Sakaki in the airplane...) so, we have to wait to see who is next after the Demon..

Would be interesting to see the Shigure vs Mikumo...ho man! i want to see the two of them fight...i just can see in my mind all fan-cervice potential in this fight
...damn a break in this moment in my favorite manga..is unfair
Well Mikumo definitely has a lot more experience. Fighting. Yes, that's what I meant. ^^;; She'd run circles around that cocksure youth, regardless of what he pulled out of his bag of tricks.

As for Rahman, I'd have to re-read that part. I usually count a defeat like what befell Gaidar, Diego, and Agaard. They were clearly defeated, and taken out of the picture. Hongo and Jenazad are next. After them, we'll see. I'm almost betting it's Mikumo, who pressures Chikage into fighting Kenichi while she tangles with Hayato.

Though a fight against Shigure, hrm. I dunno, poor Shigure might be in over her head. We'll have to wait and see. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 06:21   Link #4943
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Well Mikumo definitely has a lot more experience. Fighting. Yes, that's what I meant. ^^;; She'd run circles around that cocksure youth, regardless of what he pulled out of his bag of tricks.

As for Rahman, I'd have to re-read that part. I usually count a defeat like what befell Gaidar, Diego, and Agaard. They were clearly defeated, and taken out of the picture. Hongo and Jenazad are next. After them, we'll see. I'm almost betting it's Mikumo, who pressures Chikage into fighting Kenichi while she tangles with Hayato.

Though a fight against Shigure, hrm. I dunno, poor Shigure might be in over her head. We'll have to wait and see. Until then...

Yeah..Mikumo has a lot of experience.....no, i want to see an ecchi fight between Mikumo and Shigure...is unfair that only Miu get the screen like this

Mikumo vs Shigure, and Kenichi is going to die watching this fight..blood nose

was fun to see Sehrul Rahman fight Sakaki in the airplane, when Sakaki took him from the beard
Old 2012-04-04, 09:01   Link #4944
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ma Kensei would be the one dying due to bloodloss from a Shigure vs Mikumo battle.

I don't think that Mikumo will be beaten at all. I don't think that even the Elder wants to really fight her. She'll most likely end up 'dumping' Chikage as a disciple onto Kenichi...
Old 2012-04-04, 10:20   Link #4945
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ma Kensei would be the one dying due to bloodloss from a Shigure vs Mikumo battle.

I don't think that Mikumo will be beaten at all. I don't think that even the Elder wants to really fight her. She'll most likely end up 'dumping' Chikage as a disciple onto Kenichi...
Nha..Ma kensei is used to see something like this

But, i agree..Is mentioned that Mikumo is in Yami, because she lost someone important to her..i hope that the Elder, or someone help her, to fix her...But first, i want to see her fight! Her fighting style is awesome..i want to see ecchi stuff between her in Shigure

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-04-04 at 10:32.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 12:23   Link #4946
AishaTeeler

Hey guys does anyone have any information on the loki spinoff that's supposed to happen? Is it replacing this week's chapter? I know we're not getting an actual chapter this week..
AishaTeeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 13:52   Link #4947
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AishaTeeler View Post
Hey guys does anyone have any information on the loki spinoff that's supposed to happen? Is it replacing this week's chapter? I know we're not getting an actual chapter this week..

The first chapter of the spinoff, is already out..but,i honestly don't know, when the second will be out..
Old 2012-04-04, 19:04   Link #4948
Alhazad2003

Quote:
The first chapter of the spinoff, is already out..but,i honestly don't know, when the second will be out..
A Loki spinoff? Did I read that right? I was just happy not seeing him after Ragnarok went down. Him and his cheesy tactics and all his stunt doubles, don't miss him in the least. Are we sure he isn't trying to get back into Ogata's good graces, if he hasn't already. Perhaps we'll find out in this spin-off. Until then...
Old 2012-04-04, 23:55   Link #4949
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Nha..Ma kensei is used to see something like this

But, i agree..Is mentioned that Mikumo is in Yami, because she lost someone important to her..i hope that the Elder, or someone help her, to fix her...But first, i want to see her fight! Her fighting style is awesome..i want to see ecchi stuff between her in Shigure
I think Kensei would not want to just watch, he wants to be involved in it

I really hope that Mikumo turns out to be Miu's grandmother , but the chance of that happening is slim though
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 00:19   Link #4950
AishaTeeler

Quote:
I'm confused. By first chapter you mean the natsu/shou thing right?
AishaTeeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 04:01   Link #4951
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
A Loki spinoff? Did I read that right? I was just happy not seeing him after Ragnarok went down. Him and his cheesy tactics and all his stunt doubles, don't miss him in the least. Are we sure he isn't trying to get back into Ogata's good graces, if he hasn't already. Perhaps we'll find out in this spin-off. Until then...
The first spin-off is about Natsu Shou first meeting...the second is about of another side character..and i just noticed..the second spin-off will be out in March 24...so is already out, but probably is not translate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I think Kensei would not want to just watch, he wants to be involved in it

I really hope that Mikumo turns out to be Miu's grandmother , but the chance of that happening is slim though
Heheheh...sure..There is no way that Ma Kensei just watch..probably he is going to take a pictures..but..i'm sure that Mikumo is too dangerous, he can't get close to her....but probably he is going to try to get close to her.. i mean,maybe even Ma Kensei has never see boo** like this hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AishaTeeler View Post
I'm confused. By first chapter you mean the natsu/shou thing right?
Ok i just noticed, Yeah..the first Spin-off was about Shou Natsu thing...the second will be out in March 24,(so is already out, but not translate..) and the story is about another side character..
Old 2012-04-05, 04:15   Link #4952
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Heheheh...sure..There is no way that Ma Kensei just watch..probably he is going to take a pictures..but..i'm sure that Mikumo is too dangerous, he can't get close to her....but probably he is going to try to get close to her.. i mean,maybe even Ma Kensei has never see boo** like this hehehe
Oh gosh, I can see him trying to do just that. I can see him attempting a "Ba Style Soul Redemption," the same way Kenichi attempted a "Ba Style Memory Recover," on Miu. Probably will fail, but he won't regret it, not in the least. ^^;; Of course both Mikumo and Shigure would pummel him from trying something that inane.

Quote:
Ok i just noticed, Yeah..the first Spin-off was about Shou Natsu thing...the second will be out in March 24,(so is already out, but not translate..) and the story is about another side character..
Hrm, I wonder if it's Berserker, he hasn't been seen since Ragnarok went down. Or maybe another defeated YOMI member (Boris, Ethan, can't think of anyone else since they're dead). Hope it comes out over here soon.
Old 2012-04-11, 07:39   Link #4953
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Just found it...

Damn..i know that she's old..but damn..doesn't matter for me...Gnam!!

Vs

Damn...i want to read the new chapter..! damn! stop with the break!

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-04-11 at 15:37.
Old 2012-04-13, 11:03   Link #4954
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-04-13, 12:40   Link #4955
ShiroiRyu

I'm a little afraid ...
Really ... :|
Im afraid for Hongou.
Old 2012-04-13, 13:20   Link #4956
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter 470 is out...well, we already know that the Demon wasn't only talk...he is strong...
to think that the only way for Hongo to dodge the Demon move is like this...slamming himself into the floor..and look like once arm and leg are dislocate now, Hongo movement are limited now.....seems to be the end for Hongo..but i get the feeling that he can do something..or maybe something is gonna happen...i don't know..

Maybe..in the end..Hongo doesn't really care if him dies...so will be with Shou..

However..to think that the Demon is able to make a move like Akisame....heheh..the Demon is strong...

it was a nice chapter...especially i liked the Demon movie that duplicates himself, it was amazing....i hope that in the next we see a conclusion...

Just once note..look like Kenichi now is able to see a master fight..i'm glad for it...you have to become the strongest..that mastered all style!

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-04-13 at 13:32.
Old 2012-04-13, 17:08   Link #4957
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Unless someone intervenes, I think Hongo has met his deathbed here..

As well, the chapter told us Akisame is in all likelihood a level higher than Sakaki.
Old 2012-04-14, 02:19   Link #4958
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Unless someone intervenes, I think Hongo has met his deathbed here..

As well, the chapter told us Akisame is in all likelihood a level higher than Sakaki.
I think Akisame is second only to Elder (probably on par with Saiga), and I think that Sakaki will be joining the fight...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 06:16   Link #4959
Battler-kun

Demon > Hongo

Obviously
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 07:15   Link #4960
iK@r0s

That how powerful he is?? well isn't hongo still injured after his fight with sasaki?

Tags
shounen