AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-15, 00:32   Link #301
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I like Gin. She seems to be the most reasonable of the bunch and seems to understand Akito a lot. Plus she's an osananajimi. Though maybe I'm just picking the most sane one out of his crazy harem.
AM I the only one seeing the stalker label Gin has all over her face? I mean, the main character hides the fact that he is moving to another city, but she finds out anyway (checking his garbage, taping his phone line, bribing the old lady manager of his old apartment?) and she follows him not only to another city, but to his new school. IRL I would be scared sh*tl*ss since she is the type that would go on a murder spree if any of the other girls pop the MC cherry.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 01:39   Link #302
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
AM I the only one seeing the stalker label Gin has all over her face? I mean, the main character hides the fact that he is moving to another city, but she finds out anyway (checking his garbage, taping his phone line, bribing the old lady manager of his old apartment?) and she follows him not only to another city, but to his new school. IRL I would be scared sh*tl*ss since she is the type that would go on a murder spree if any of the other girls pop the MC cherry.
Well, she could be find out about it after he moved, doesn't she? Or he might hide it from her while he were planning, but there is no way he would not tell his best friend when he actually leave. More precisely, she is complaining that he should have tell her earlier.
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 02:19   Link #303
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

H-How could that Anastasia say that tsundere is a national disease! I-It isn't! Geez!
Old 2012-10-15, 02:28   Link #304
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I get the first one as an innuendo. But I fail to try to figure out explanations for the two after it. What would the blonde be doing that gives off that image.
Think my comrade. Your imagination must be high enough to "think" what can she be doing.

Think more for the 3rd picture and you got your answer.

Yup, the OP made my brain so broken that I have to take a break by sleeping.(Which cause me to have very "weird dreams" that night...)
Old 2012-10-15, 03:09   Link #305
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
H-How could that Anastasia say that tsundere is a national disease! I-It isn't! Geez!
Disease is a little too harsh, but it is a a character flaw. IT just so happens to be a flaw that has become appreciated. But the point still stands that being a tsundere means you can't express yourself and have trouble communicating. That's a flaw.
Old 2012-10-15, 03:29   Link #306
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Disease is a little too harsh, but it is a a character flaw. IT just so happens to be a flaw that has become appreciated. But the point still stands that being a tsundere means you can't express yourself and have trouble communicating. That's a flaw.
B-But you like it, right...? Guys like girls like those, right?
Old 2012-10-15, 03:47   Link #307
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Yes, yes they do. Because of that, there's no known vaccine to the disease yet.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 05:09   Link #308
Lukeman1884

Spoiler for Thoughts on ep 2:
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 05:09   Link #309
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Depends- Does having 'trouble communicating' means they don't talk so much ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 05:41   Link #310
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I just love how the 15 years old seiyuu be this good..!!!! She made her character so deliciously tempting....

*got to find her address....!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 06:05   Link #311
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I just love how the 15 years old seiyuu be this good..!!!! She made her character so deliciously tempting.... *got to find her address....!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
"Please Onii-chan? Let's do it please please please?"
Seeing these two quotes together just makes it feel really suggestive... Somehow it makes me excited.

I completely forgot that a 15yr old is doing her voice, and such a good job at that! Makes me wonder if they're going to hold back on the 'service' for Akiho because of her seiyuu's age.

Quote:
You still being indecisive about giving yourself to Saito?
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 07:40   Link #312
APNki

Preview screen caps for episode 3 are up: http://www.oniai.com/story/story.html
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 09:19   Link #313
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh my, that opening. So good, especially the part in the two resident perverts Eroking and mangatron's sigs (godly zettai ryouiki ).

I wasn't sold on this show after the first episode, but I greatly enjoyed the second one so I'll keep watching. What I didn't like in the first episode was how the other girl intruded out of nowhere (and cockblocked the adorable Akiko!) but they're turning out to be very entertaining in their own, Ana in particular. I love trollderes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I just love how the 15 years old seiyuu be this good..!!!! She made her character so deliciously tempting....

*got to find her address....!
W-what are you going to do once you find her address? I'm calling the cops!
Old 2012-10-15, 11:41   Link #314
HandofFate

the voice actress for the little sister is pretty good, considering it seems to be her debut as a main role va.
And she has a huge number of lines.

Has she been in any previous works, even as just a minor or background character?
Old 2012-10-15, 12:57   Link #315
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
the voice actress for the little sister is pretty good, considering it seems to be her debut as a main role va. And she has a huge number of lines. Has she been in any previous works, even as just a minor or background character?
Last week, I would have said no, but Japanese Wikipedia has not surprisingly been on the case, and it turns out that she has had two very minor roles before. She was an "executive committee member" in AmagamiSS+, and a "student" in NakaImo. She also had the lead role in a short OVA of the manga "Great Detective Puzzle-solving Princess," which was given out in the September issue of the girls' manga magazine "Ciao."

But this is being considered her debut role, and it is the only one referred to on her agency page. From the photos there (click to enlarge) it looks as if she has done some idol training, too. She sings in this show's ED, with the other main female seiyuus.

According to a feature in the November edition of Seiyuu Grand Prix, she first started wanting to be a seiyuu when she was in fourth grade and heard Mizuki Nana's role in Shugo Chara. She did her own voice versions of manga, and got a role in December 2010 in a little anime that is part of a kids' show on NHK's overseas service. But then she took part in the Hori Pro agency's 2011 "talent scout audition caravan," winning one of ten finalist places from among over ten thousand contestants. And Hori Pro signed her to a contract.

Age fourteen is young to start a career. It is the same age that Sawashiro Miyuki started. But Yuuki Aoi started at eleven or twelve. It's a little early to say, but I think it may be all right to speak of her in that company, eventually.

She's on the show's radio program, which can be heard on Nico here. (Or here, sound only, with no registration.)
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-10-15 at 15:02.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-15, 13:03   Link #316
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Depends- Does having 'trouble communicating' means they don't talk so much ?
No... you just need to love and don't look at other girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
You still being indecisive about giving yourself to Saito?
W-Who would care about that dog? K-Knowing him, he would still look at Tiffa's b-breasts. Men are beasts for breasts.
Old 2012-10-15, 13:53   Link #317
Somnus
Eh?

Welp, I checked out those 2 episodes and this has easily earned the right to be a guilty pleasure show. It really doesn't care for holding back, especially that OP! Blonde hair and eyepatch are definitely my favourites...not that the OP or the lunch "meeting" scene had anything to do with that *coughs*

To be honest, I find the straightforwardness of everything a welcome change of pace considering the overabundance of "hidden feelings for Onii-chan that never gets resolved/revealed or only at the end" there is already. I doubt I'll ever feel the need to watch an episode as soon as physically possible, but I will be following this til the end.
Old 2012-10-15, 17:13   Link #318
HandofFate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just because you write a story about something doesn't mean you actually want to do it in real life people can tell th difference you know...

That aside it looks and sounds like a very scandalous and adult story... I can see why he has a harem now
I thought him turning out to be the author was a great twist.
That being said, I'm in the camp that he honestly doesn't share the same incestuous feelings as his little sister despite his subject material for his book. Just because a horror novelist writes about psychos and murderers does not mean he's also a psycho and murderer.

I also think it be a funny twist that the little sister didn't become a brocon till she read the book and became romanticized about it. And the brother ended up being the one to set off her flag.
Old 2012-10-15, 18:45   Link #319
Seitsuki
Onee!

Any of you want a speech therapist? I know a good one.

Don't get the wrong idea, i- it's not like I care or anything..
Old 2012-10-15, 19:34   Link #320
Insane
Banned

There are two things that feels very odd here :

1) Nikaido Arashi looks like action-show pirate queen lost in a romcom
2) Somehow Ginbe sounds like Hideyoshi from BakaTest
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, shounen, slice of life