AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-07, 20:44   Link #1461
Entravity

Kind of boring but at least the preview looks interesting. A new Sword of Damocles
Old 2012-12-08, 00:45   Link #1462
ellessarr
Banned

mine toughts after watching this episode:

1 -who belongs this sword who appear in the end??(who have all the seven powers on her), because that sword don't look like the silver sword on previous and neither dont look being the "colorless sword" too because colorless=black.

2- i'm the one seeing maybe kukuri being have something suspicious she not acted like her friend being sacared while the homra entered on her classroom, she looked like was aware of something(maybe she the new host of the "black king")

3- based on episode 9 and what us get i think the black king new powers(because each new black king have a different power) not is "body swap" but "possession, the only body swap happened when he tried to posses weissman, because weissman power of "unchanging"not letting him being able to posses him but swap body, because now this can be a very complicated power because if him not "killed every he swapped" gona start to appear in the school very confused studants and this not good to him, like was showed on episode 9 the black king tried to possess mikoto but failed(the snake with the catlike mask try to absorb the flames)

4 - on the blimp what happen: the black king in the weissman body after click the blow up buttom, possessed the girl/doll body(he can possess living and maybe objects too like he made with the telephone) and scape to school where him possess the student who appear on the telephone (the reason he with the mask who appear to be worn first by the giril)

5 - the theory about "double personality or Evil and good shiro at this point is almost impossible i gona try to deduce what happen and the most important question on this point is no more is identity but his plans.

let's try:
the black king previous body(shiro) not was his body but a normal student from the school(on the video he using the cloths from that school), he possessed the guy then killed tatara to start the war between the red and blue for the sake of the red king gona finally blow up and destroy the japan because black king is crazy and like nay crazy person he just want to fu***** the thinks even if him die in the end, before the murder he talked with the silver king with a lie about he can "resurrect" weissman sister and used this weakness moments to possess weissman body after the murder, but after he see who the thinks not going how he wanted, then he tried to provoke mikoto to possess him and to speed up the sword explosion with the possession or make mikoto go berserker but both things gona wrong and now mikoto find him inside the school and go with every1 to school then the blue go too and the seeing everthing going to happen on the school go too.

- in the end i'm was the one who get a sad and bad premonition about maybe neko gona die in the end after the "away" and face she made when say "bye bye" to home(a very sad face and voice like "the last time she or then gona see the place).

- the rest of the episode was about the friendship between mikoto and munakata, and the past between yata and the master troll fushimi.

- the reason of the black king wanting the death of shiro(weissman) i think is because weissman "unchangin powers" can't not only give him immortality but also restore any sword of damocles when they are near to fall but due to weissman bad state after him sister die, he never helped anyone before, and now he can have a chance to help.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 08:10   Link #1463
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I think I'm missing an episode here...

last time, I saw our protagonists group invading the ship...
then in next episode, it was crashed.. what's happening with the king inside?

hmm... so Shiro used to be a scientist?
and that old man is Gold king?

nah! forget it! let's don't mind the little stuff and just focus on current matter..

really hope to see Red King vs Blue King full fight in next ep...
and please more Shiro-Kuro-Neko.... I miss them a lot...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 10:34   Link #1464
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-12-08, 10:57   Link #1465
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
My response: Hey, Shiro's classmate, GET DAT SHIT OUTTA THERE! You're disturbing my enjoyment of Neko.
Old 2012-12-08, 13:31   Link #1466
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post
Ah yeah, this episode had some pretty tearjerking moments for me. I was quite moved when Reisi said he was just 'here to see a friend', and Mikoto looked surprised for a moment. And the trio's interaction in the end...you really see how far their relationship has evolved since the beginning, and Neko saying goodbye to their home is just ;_;

The Silver King is the King of Origins, so it's possible that he can somehow use all the other kings' powers...he isn't the First King for nothing.
Add to that the scene with Anna and Mikoto. It's....tragically warm. Not in the romantic sense but the bonded soulmate sense. I hope Anna and Mikoto both survive and not one sacrificing themselves for each other.

It isn't an eventful or even significant ep in most sense yet it actually makes your eyes water...

Still, I wonder why the Black and Green Kings don't seem to care about the current issue
Old 2012-12-08, 13:48   Link #1467
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Add to that the scene with Anna and Mikoto. It's....tragically warm. Not in the romantic sense but the bonded soulmate sense. I hope Anna and Mikoto both survive and not one sacrificing themselves for each other.

It isn't an eventful or even significant ep in most sense yet it actually makes your eyes water...

Still, I wonder why the Black and Green Kings don't seem to care about the current issue
black king=colorless king
Black is the absence of color, this is the reason of kuro nickname "black dog", he is the vassal of previous black king ichigen.
Old 2012-12-08, 13:49   Link #1468
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is that confirmed? Colorless can mean like clear or invisible
Old 2012-12-08, 13:54   Link #1469
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
I believe the scientific term is, transparent.
Old 2012-12-08, 14:11   Link #1470
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
again i say that because if watch the first episodes the nick name of kuro is "black dog" and him "magical hand power is black color" and him is the vassal of ichigen this means ichigen was the "previous black king", even munakata told this when him almost catch then, who shiro have the best body guard at him side.
and if u look at the anime title appear 2 k's one is black with a white background(the silver color) while the other is white(silver color) with a black background.

edit: the Character Relations Chart who someone posted
Spoiler for Character Relations Chart:

all the king's icones have they colors blue, red, silver, gold, black.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-08 at 14:45.
Old 2012-12-08, 18:04   Link #1471
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Erm, black isn't so much colorless as it is all the colors (and white is none of the colors). Also, since Kuro did seem to say that they were two different kings I'm sticking with the earlier theories here.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 18:06   Link #1472
Jerseykid

I really like this anime a lot. Whoever is responsible for it should be awarded many things.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 19:18   Link #1473
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Erm, black isn't so much colorless as it is all the colors (and white is none of the colors). Also, since Kuro did seem to say that they were two different kings I'm sticking with the earlier theories here.
where u get who black is all collors and white is none????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White
White is the color of pure snow or milk. It is the color of light that contains all of the wavelengths of the visible spectrum without absorption. It is the opposite of black

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black
Black is the color of coal, ebony, and the night sky.t is the very darkest color, the result of the absence of or complete absorption of light. It is the opposite of white.

this means who colorless king=black kings i think they just called a different name than black. and in the charter who i linked is showed who ichigen was the previous black king and kuro is him follower the "black dog".

edit2: after rewatch the episode3 i can say who the sword who appear on on the preview to episode 11 belong to the "white king" if u look at the colors of the objects who kuro used to ilustrate the kings u can see 7 pots in that order: red, white, silver, black, green, yellow(gold), blue.
Spoiler for kings colors:

edit:if u gona say who wikipedia is wrong u can try google or i can say who i have 2 year course in graphic arts, and for this i can say i know many things about "colors".

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-08 at 20:00.
Old 2012-12-08, 19:57   Link #1474
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

You're both are actually saying the similar things but coming to differnt conclusions.

Color is defined as the spectrum of light that is reflected off a substance and observed by the human eye.

Black absorbs everything and reflects none.
White reflects everything and absorbs none.

But.. apparently online there is a debate as to whether "white" is considered a color since it is the presence of all colors of the visible spectrum.

And to make the discussion interesting...

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives...0563.Ch.r.html

Black and white are the same "color". It's the way that the viewer perceives them that assigns "black" or "white". So...the black king can be the colorless king if you're into the complicated explanation of black and white. But the black king could at the same time be the silver king. (like Paradox in Saint Seiya).

Last edited by orion; 2012-12-08 at 20:28.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 20:06   Link #1475
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
You're both are actually saying the similar things but coming to differnt conclusions.

Color is defined as the spectrum of light that is reflected off a substance and observed by the human eye.

Black absorbs everything and reflects none.
White reflects everything and absorbs none.
i'm just try to show who the colorless king is the black because all the kings colors are: red, blue, green, gold, silver, white and black, is already know: red=mikoto, blue=munakata, silver=weissman, gold=the old man, the missing are green=?(but was mensioned), black=ichigen(kuro's nickname black dog, charter showing colorless king being black, and the color itself is the "absent" of colors, and white=??? who not mensioned but on the previw for episode 11 the sword have all the colors attached on her this means she can be the "white king sword" because white=mix of all colors.
Old 2012-12-08, 21:50   Link #1476
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
My response: Hey, Shiro's classmate, GET DAT SHIT OUTTA THERE! You're disturbing my enjoyment of Neko.
So the Yuri fan service has finally surface
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 22:03   Link #1477
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I"m starting to wonder if in the end, Kukuri or whatever her name is, will turn out to have something to do with everything...

Good episode; We find out why Fushimi's a troll and I like Suoh/Munakata's sortof friendship. But holy moly, didn't think HOMRA would go as far as to take the whole school down.

Spoiler:

Suoh's VA can't sing for shit though; I knew that was him in the preview for next week....

The three MCS came back for a minute this week...why do I like Kuroh/Kukuri? Please stay alive, along with Neko....

Two more episodes to settle this: I've liked this show a lot for the most part though I wish it was 26 episodes instead of 12....and I've really grown to like the cast(though I still can't warm up to Shiro or Lt. Big Titties) but I hope this doesn't end with me going WTFFFFFFFFFF?!!!
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 22:43   Link #1478
ellessarr
Banned

after think a while i get a freaking random theory about the end
first gona look to the clues i get:
- have 7 kings with the colors are: red, blue, green, silver, gold, white and black
Spoiler for kings colors:

- shiro fake name means "white"

- anime tittle on screen is 2 k's 1 k written in black with white background and another written in white with a black background

- colorless king have a sort of body swap or possession power(for me is possession than body swap)

- us already know 4 of the 7 kings: red(mikoto), blue(munakata), silver(weissman), gold(old man), the green and white still unknow but the black(colorless) looks like being the villian

- weissman power is "unchanging" who work for givin him some sort of immortalilty(never ages)

- a new damocles sword appear who have all the others colors stones attached who gona belongs to the "white king"

now to mine theory
Spoiler for crazy theory:
Old 2012-12-08, 22:48   Link #1479
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I think that Shiro is prob both white and black kings making him the colorless one by default and ties into why K is shown the way it is on the promo poster.
Old 2012-12-08, 22:55   Link #1480
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Oh, turns out the character relations chart was fan-made based on their interpretation of official materials so... take it with a grain of salt.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural