AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-24, 19:54   Link #4581
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I don't care about that anime now, since R+V censoring is getting raged through out.
Old 2008-10-24, 20:11   Link #4582
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Hence why I've never taken the time to watch the R + V anime.
Old 2008-10-24, 22:30   Link #4583
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

But there's an exception when the censors lessens that's when I start caring more about the anime and be posting more in the anime section of R+V.

Edit:

Some other studio really needs to take R+V anime under it's wing. Ack wing reminded me of bats again.
Old 2008-10-24, 22:42   Link #4584
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
But there's an exception when the censors lessens that's when I start caring more about the anime and be posting more in the anime section of R+V.

Edit:

Some other studio really needs to take R+V anime under it's wing. Ack wing reminded me of bats again.
thats the most intelligent insight on the R+V anime thats been said in quite a while. gonzo+RV=FAIL
some other studio should take over "se3" after the gonzo trainwreck has ended and do a better remake with the same VA.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 23:24   Link #4585
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
BONES would be in the running, but their art style might not do the series justice

Otherwise, Xebec is pretty good, and Madhouse might be an idea as well

Just... not Gonzo.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 23:33   Link #4586
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Want to be Gar with out blings and accessory?? Get some battle scars heck maybe that why the girls digs Tsukune battle scared body ( note see chapter 39 or the chapter when of the girls went to tsukune house.)

Battle scars are indelible mark of GARNESS
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 23:45   Link #4587
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
BONES would be in the running, but their art style might not do the series justice

Otherwise, Xebec is pretty good, and Madhouse might be an idea as well

Just... not Gonzo.
xebec or madhouse would be a good choice. though i havent seen too many series from either studio but maybe madhouse would be better. correct me if im wrong but i get the impression from madhouse they dont stray as far away from the source as xebec ie to love ru se1.
Old 2008-10-24, 23:52   Link #4588
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Admittedly, I can't recall any recent series by Madhouse, though i know there are some out there. As for Xebec, they've worked on ecchi animes most recently, and there's been no censoring on thos. Plus some of their other stuff is very action-oreintated, and it has plot too!

Old 2008-10-24, 23:58   Link #4589
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Admittedly, I can't recall any recent series by Madhouse, though i know there are some out there. As for Xebec, they've worked on ecchi animes most recently, and there's been no censoring on thos. Plus some of their other stuff is very action-oreintated, and it has plot too!
true, some of the series ive seen was very much fanservice. of the few madhouse ive seen, they've pretty much stuck to the game/manga. then again i only recognise 3-4 of their projects. of the 8 xebec projects i recognise most had a rather loose plot.
Old 2008-10-25, 00:00   Link #4590
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I'm just hunbg on Xebex because they did Heroic Age, which is my Numero Uno anime (and how many of you would believe there's next to no fanservice at all? Only fanservice comes in the form of a couple female's breast sizes, and they are always covered... there's a big plot to it though. Space Operas FTW!)

Old 2008-10-25, 00:05   Link #4591
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
I'm just hunbg on Xebex because they did Heroic Age, which is my Numero Uno anime (and how many of you would believe there's next to no fanservice at all? Only fanservice comes in the form of a couple female's breast sizes, and they are always covered... there's a big plot to it though. Space Operas FTW!)
heroic age was pretty good but imo gundam 00 series is #1 for me. though i really liked the plot given i put aside the death of a few million bugs. lol that yellow robot was rather amusing. now that you mention it, there was only plot and no unessesary scenes throughout the series.
Old 2008-10-25, 00:06   Link #4592
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
What ecchi series has Xebec done?
Old 2008-10-25, 00:15   Link #4593
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If ever we ever have a new anime that will follow more on the manga I think Xbec could do a good job. Mad house is well known for there animations.

Problem is that if there's ever a new series or OVA that will follow the manga, the introduction of the characters will be in flashbacks from our gar hero.
Old 2008-10-25, 00:15   Link #4594
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Motoko Chan ~ View Post
What ecchi series has Xebec done?
kanokon, love hina (both), negima, shuffle, to love ru, Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi (has some yuri). atleast those i know about, the others im not familiar with.
Old 2008-10-25, 00:20   Link #4595
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

That's pretty much all I can think of myself

and also, I didn't like 00... but then again, I'm starting to dislike Sunrise in general, because I associate Sunrise with Mecha and Death these days, the latter part which I generally can;t stand,... it sucks to see characters you like get killed off, and after 00 and CG, I've had enough of that for a while (and the dub version of Baldr Force exe... does there exist any mech anime which only kills off peons that no one really cares about and lets the main/secondary characters live?... I didn't think so. And no, Heroic Age isn't technically mecha)

Old 2008-10-25, 00:23   Link #4596
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
kanokon, love hina (both), negima, shuffle, to love ru, Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi (has some yuri). atleast those i know about, the others im not familiar with.
Wow then it seems Xebec is the next best thing for R+V. Seeing what they did to Kanakon dvd's and To love ru dvd's, they did a good job maintaining the anime loyal to the manga with ecchi in TV broadcast and has good extra's in the dvd's. Like in one scene in the anime Lala was not naked, but in the dvd she was. Panty shots will be lessened, though the story/plot will be almost the same as the manga.
Old 2008-10-25, 00:29   Link #4597
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
Oh yah that's right. I'm watching To Love-Ru now and forgot Xebec puts it out.

They might be a good fit for R+V. As long as the animation doesn't suffer, which I don't think it should.
Old 2008-10-25, 06:01   Link #4598
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Why complain about the bats when there's a bat-free broadcast just a day later on MX which, for example, Zero-Raws provides as well? The only problem i've seen so far is that some subs use the censored raw as base.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 09:15   Link #4599
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I thought MX will have censors too?
Old 2008-10-25, 09:21   Link #4600
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

They will, but not as much as the other stations....although with ep 4, they seemed to have kept all the censors in place...><

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire