AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-30, 01:01   Link #3321
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
And somehow I think that Kongou would not ****block Touma every chance she had. In fact, she would probably turn out to be supportive.
That'd be too painful sir ... for both MikoMiko (when Touma will eventually go for another route) and Kongou-san (when she'll finally realize her own yuri feelings that I'm sure exist)
Old 2012-10-30, 01:12   Link #3322
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
That'd be too painful sir ... for both MikoMiko (when Touma will eventually go for another route) and Kongou-san (when she'll finally realize her own yuri feelings that I'm sure exist)
What?! Lies! Kongou would be paired with Baba of course!

Fat protagonists are the new in-thing or so I've been told!
Old 2012-10-30, 01:17   Link #3323
leukrota

Quote:
The problem I see with the yuri route is that Mikoto is straight as an arrow. She would probably be happier if she wasn't, but she is.

Kongou, Saten and even Uiharu give some small yuri vibes (even though Uiharu's fate is with Kakine)... but not Mikoto...

The sad truth is that she will probably end "forever alone" (Since Kamachi would be suicidal to pair her with a guy other than Touma)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

That fat fad is already over (fortunately)
Old 2012-10-30, 01:25   Link #3324
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The problem I see with the yuri route is that Mikoto is straight as an arrow. She would probably be happier if she wasn't, but she is.
...Not the best of analogy when you consider that arrows bend while moving through the air

Quote:
Kongou, Saten and even Uiharu give some small yuri vibes (even though Uiharu's fate is with Kakine)... but not Mikoto...
Kongou -> Baba

Saten -> Accelerator

Uiharu -> Kakine

Good girls like bad boys after all.

Quote:
That fat fad is already over (fortunately)
What?! Just when I was getting into the wish-fulfillment...
Old 2012-10-30, 01:32   Link #3325
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:

hah ... heretic!! She's just oblivious to her yuri feelings!! [/fanaticism]
Quote:
The sad truth is that she will probably end "forever alone" (Since Kamachi would be suicidal to pair her with a guy other than Touma)
You don't say ... no one will be against a TsundereXtsundere pairing if Kamachi where to choose another straight route for her and no fans knows where Kamachi lives. But I'll keep saying her fate is to be with another girl ... even if it ends up being Yuriko![/fanaticism]

Quote:

nah, Baba will surely be voiced by Yuuki kaji. Excuding Alibaba, I can't bear seeing another girl paired with a protag voiced by this guy
Old 2012-10-30, 01:39   Link #3326
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
hah ... heretic!! She's just oblivious to her yuri feelings!! [/fanaticism]

You don't say ... no one will be against a TsundereXtsundere pairing if Kamachi where to choose another straight route for her and no fans knows where Kamachi lives. But I'll keep saying her fate is to be with another girl ... even if it ends up being Yuriko![/fanaticism]
Lies! Deceit! Misinformation!

Even if Mikoto is yuri which we all know she's not, she would never get together with a girl who has bigger chest than her!

Quote:
nah, Baba will surely be voiced by Yuuki kaji. Excuding Alibaba, I can't bear seeing another girl paired with a protag voiced by this guy
It's too late! The die has been cast! Kongou will forever be a chubby-chaser!
Old 2012-10-30, 01:47   Link #3327
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Lies! Deceit! Misinformation!

Even if Mikoto is yuri which we all know she's not, she would never get together with a girl who has bigger chest than her!
*brings out the machine gun* Chaos-senpai ... you won't destroy a man's dream and a pettanko's pride at the same time with a super-sarcastic comment, will you?

Quote:
*calls kamachi*
Kamachi, you hear me? kill Baba right away, and make a flash back arc where Miko met Kongou-san when they were kids.
Quote:
Saten -> Accelerator

Uiharu -> Kakine

Good girls like bad boys after all.
However, this is 100% approved.
Old 2012-10-30, 01:53   Link #3328
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
*brings out the machine gun* Chaos-senpai ... you won't destroy a man's dream and a pettanko's pride at the same time with a super-sarcastic comment, will you?
Guhehehe~ Never underestimate a bored person's lack of self-preservation!

Quote:
*calls kamachi*
Kamachi, you hear me? kill Baba right away, and make a flash back arc where Miko met Kongou-san when they were kids.
Sure, it's not like Dead People ever comes back to life...

Quote:
However, this is 100% approved.
Hmmm, maybe not Accelerator though... I'm still holding out for his angry sex scene with Awaki...

Sigh, what are we suppose to do with Saten? Is there another Level 0 girl we can replace her with?
Old 2012-10-30, 02:12   Link #3329
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Sure, it's not like Dead People ever comes back to life...
*Calls Kamachi again*
Spoiler for crack:

Quote:
Hmmm, maybe not Accelerator though... I'm still holding out for his angry sex scene with Awaki...

Sigh, what are we suppose to do with Saten? Is there another Level 0 girl we can replace her with?
It's funny because Saten wasn't far away when the other two did what they did
Replacing Saten ... nah, even she ends up being third wheel, she's still hard to replace

Last edited by desrtsku; 2012-10-30 at 02:33. Reason: fake spoiler > fake spoiler tag
Old 2012-10-30, 02:14   Link #3330
leukrota

Quote:
Well, you never know
Spoiler:

EDIT: @desrtsku - Hey, hey, remember the spoiler tags for future references (Railgun manga discussion here)
Old 2012-10-30, 02:17   Link #3331
desrtsku
Nympholept

That's a good option but I still prefer if he's reduced to ashes and cast away in the ocean ... I just can't picture that guy getting close to Kongou again
Old 2012-10-30, 02:19   Link #3332
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
That's a good option but I still prefer if he's reduced to ashes and cast away in the ocean ... I just can't picture that guy getting close to Kongou again
Cloning technology for the win.
Old 2012-10-30, 04:00   Link #3333
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Cloning technology for the win.
... What for do you have a clone of someone whose worth is only in his control over robots (which are of someone else's jobs and he's basically meaningless without these), over a clone, albeit weakened, of a Level 5 whose abilities can be applied in a ton of jobs you want them to, and can be connected to each other via a hivemind-like network?

Unless somewhere, somehow, someone in AC has a sick fetish for fatties and this guy is their wish fulfillment given form, and they wish to bring him back for themselves. ... I don't know, maybe Chaos?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2012-10-30 at 04:15.
Old 2012-10-30, 04:14   Link #3334
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
... What for do you have a clone of someone whose worth is only in his control over robots (which are of someone else's jobs and he's basically meaningless without these), over a clone, albeit weakened, of a Level 5 whose ability can be applied in a ton of jobs you want them to?

Unless somewhere, somehow, someone in AC has a sick fetish for fatties and this guy is their wish fulfillment given form. ... I don't know, maybe Chaos?
You do realize that the same could be applied to a certain female level 0?

Even if you take into account the guilt factor, it's not exactly a solid investment isn't it?

And whats with all the heat? I'm just trying to understand the feelings of AW fans
Old 2012-10-30, 04:18   Link #3335
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
^ Certain female level 0...? I have no idea on who that is, and I'm pretty much dense on anything not being blunt

Not a solid investment? For bringing back that guy? If you're talking about him in this way, then yeah, complete incineration is far more economical for that

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-10-30, 04:23   Link #3336
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
Really? I have to make half jokes for you to get who I'm referring to ?
Old 2012-10-30, 04:25   Link #3337
desrtsku
Nympholept

Yeah, that's half clear I think.
Quote:
You do realize that the same could be applied to a certain female level 0?

Even if you take into account the guilt factor, it's not exactly a solid investment isn't it?

And whats with all the heat? I'm just trying to understand the feelings of AW fans
lol whatever
I was bored so I made a little editing about this stuff
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-30, 08:27   Link #3338
zaeraal

Finally got to read the chapter.

Mikoto got away from Saten and Kuroko discovering the existence of clones.
Uiharu also got nicely away from the responsibility of deleting that web page.
Saten didn't bookmarked that URBAN RUMORS page and has to search for it.

PS: Do you think that Misaki can SWAP her mind with someone else (permanently)?
Reffering to - few chapters back, when Mikoto asked Misaka if she really is a midleschooler.
Could it be that Misaki is midleschooler in terms of "original age" but has a body of someone else?
Something might have happened to her original body and AC has to keep it a secret.
Old 2012-10-30, 13:53   Link #3339
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
PS: Do you think that Misaki can SWAP her mind with someone else (permanently)?
Reffering to - few chapters back, when Mikoto asked Misaka if she really is a midleschooler.
Could it be that Misaki is midleschooler in terms of "original age" but has a body of someone else?
Something might have happened to her original body and AC has to keep it a secret.
Why would she swap bodies with someone older?

Anyway, mind swap is something I would expect from the magic side, not the science side.

Also, if Misaki's mind overriding could transfer personal realities then she would be the #3 at the very least (and probably the most dangerous esper)
Old 2012-11-01, 11:19   Link #3340
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Is the manga already out?
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen