AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2011-11-08, 21:53   Link #781
Roccie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
Episode 6 is published in the magazine, GFantasy. Episode 6 is out in tankoubon form for Volume 1. The second volume will be released in December. If Kinokuniya does not hold a particular book or magazine in stock, you can ask the clerks about it and they will put in a special order for you. (And yes, I've done this many times with them before...)
So what is still needed, so I don't buy something already scanned?
Roccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 07:40   Link #782
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Nabiki Asakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccie View Post
So what is still needed, so I don't buy something already scanned?
We have episode 6 chapters 5, 6 and 7 so we need chapter from 8 to 12

thank you very much for doing this!

as a side comment, we still need a translator for this episode since the last one gave up, so if anyone wants to/knows someone who wants to help...

Nabiki Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:10   Link #783
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki Asakura View Post

as a side comment, we still need a translator for this episode since the last one gave up, so if anyone wants to/knows someone who wants to help...
Have you gotten scans for all of Episode 2?
rogerpepitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 11:17   Link #784
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
Have you gotten scans for all of Episode 2?
Episode 2 last volume is still missing, but I've already bought it, i'm just waiting for my package to arrive. the estimative is about two months, so I'm expecting to get it next week finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by roccie
Are people still in need of scans of Episode 6? I can search the local japanese book stores (including a fairly large Kinokuya) to see if they have anything. If those are actually in book form, that is, and not magazine. Though if you know what magazine its in as well, I can look for that too.
BTW, can you please check if you can find episode 4 chapter 23/24 too? Episode 4 is stopped because we've missed those raws (I mean, someone sent me it later, but the raws are too small so...)

anyway, if you find something, please contact me by e-mail (asakura_nabiki@hotmail.com) since I'm almost sure we can't talk about raw links and downloads here, and thank you again

Old 2011-11-09, 12:49   Link #785
Roccie

Quote:

Quote:
BTW, can you please check if you can find episode 4 chapter 23/24 too? Episode 4 is stopped because we've missed those raws (I mean, someone sent me it later, but the raws are too small so...)

anyway, if you find something, please contact me by e-mail (asakura_nabiki@hotmail.com) since I'm almost sure we can't talk about raw links and downloads here, and thank you again
I'll go to the store either today or tomorrow and see what they have. If not this week, then for sure next week (since I get my paycheck on Friday and my current spending money is like, $15 right now, haha).

And if you really need a translator, but can wait for someone until Winter Break (as I'm really strapped with school right now), I might be able to help. I'm a Japanese Major in college and I translate doujinshi on my spare time, but I'm just worried Umineko might be too hard for me since it involves a lot of word play and I'm too afraid I'd get it wrong. But if anything, I can take a stab at it during break.
Roccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 00:28   Link #786
fuff

is there a translation for episode 6 chapter 11?? i wanna read that one

edit:
i was looking at this chapter:
http://www.178.com/mh/haimaomingqiep6/15774-24.shtml

it looks like they showed erika's past...and it looks like she was in a relationship?? can i get more info on this...i cant read the text

Last edited by fuff; 2011-11-23 at 00:49.
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 03:56   Link #787
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
it looks like they showed erika's past...and it looks like she was in a relationship?? can i get more info on this...i cant read the text
Spoiler for EP6:
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 04:29   Link #788
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
Spoiler for EP6:
thanks!
another question, in the volume it shows rosa talking to kanon about maria and her father and how the guy left, i dont why kanon and maria are fighting afterwards?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 04:41   Link #789
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
thanks!
another question, in the volume it shows rosa talking to kanon about maria and her father and how the guy left, i dont why kanon and maria are fighting afterwards?
Spoiler for EP6:
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 10:23   Link #790
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

We're in need of someone to translate epsiode 6 so...;;

Old 2011-11-25, 18:12   Link #791
jjblue1

Quote:
We're in need of someone to translate epsiode 6 so...;;
So you've managed to find the raw? I'm happy to hear it! (On the 'searching' page it's still writte you were searching for them...)
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 19:34   Link #792
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
So you've managed to find the raw? I'm happy to hear it! (On the 'searching' page it's still writte you were searching for them...)
well, kind of...

I have the raws for chapter 05, 06 and 07 (still need chapters 08 - 11), but without a translator it's not like we can do much more... but I still wannt to do this project...buh, I'll need to start searching translators again...

Old 2011-11-26, 19:47   Link #793
jjblue1

Quote:
well, kind of...

I have the raws for chapter 05, 06 and 07 (still need chapters 08 - 11), but without a translator it's not like we can do much more... but I still wannt to do this project...buh, I'll need to start searching translators again...
I wish I could help but my knowledge of Japanese is nowhere near enough. The best I can do is remove the Japanese writing if you ever need someone doing it.
Old 2011-11-28, 06:00   Link #794
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
well, kind of...

I could help out with the translation if you're still searching.
If yes, write a message to clear up the details. I've got some freetime right now.
haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 07:34   Link #795
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
i could help out with the translation if you're still searching.
If yes, write a message to clear up the details. I've got some freetime right now.
yes, thank you! I'll send you a pm! Thank you thank you ;;

Old 2011-12-01, 08:07   Link #796
~Ayane~

Um..I have a question..i wasn't really following new chapters released recently, and it seems that EP4 manga ended, at chapter 26, right?

So..what about both of the tea parties ? I know they were always skipped in magazines and just added later in the volumes, but isn't the tea party of chapter 4 kinda...longer than those before?

Also, the new releases of december, at SE magazine page, just mentions new volumes of End, Dawn and the first of Requiem. No mention of the last volume of Alliance. I really don't want to wait until April to see hidden tea party illustrated, baww ;_; Also, by that time they will have enough material for every other episode again (there is even now enough chapters to make double release of everything!) so now I'm worried it won't be released everrrrr ;_;

And about Tsubasa. It wasn't cancelled, was it? I've never seen anyone mention next chapters after the first one. Not even on wikipedia it isn't updated.
~Ayane~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 10:41   Link #797
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
Um..I have a question..i wasn't really following new chapters released recently, and it seems that EP4 manga ended, at chapter 26, right?

So..what about both of the tea parties ? I know they were always skipped in magazines and just added later in the volumes, but isn't the tea party of chapter 4 kinda...longer than those before?

Also, the new releases of december, at SE magazine page, just mentions new volumes of End, Dawn and the first of Requiem. No mention of the last volume of Alliance. I really don't want to wait until April to see hidden tea party illustrated, baww ;_; Also, by that time they will have enough material for every other episode again (there is even now enough chapters to make double release of everything!) so now I'm worried it won't be released everrrrr ;_;

And about Tsubasa. It wasn't cancelled, was it? I've never seen anyone mention next chapters after the first one. Not even on wikipedia it isn't updated.
The first chapter of EP4's Tea Party concerned with Battler's stroll around the island was released online yesterday, you can read it on the official page of the magazine.

Tsubasa is still being released (I think there are only 2 or 3 chapters right now). It's rather unsteady, but I don't really follow it as passionatly as other installations.
haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 16:53   Link #798
~Ayane~

Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
The first chapter of EP4's Tea Party concerned with Battler's stroll around the island was released online yesterday, you can read it on the official page of the magazine.

Tsubasa is still being released (I think there are only 2 or 3 chapters right now). It's rather unsteady, but I don't really follow it as passionatly as other installations.
Wow, you are right, thanks. I thought it already ended. And they even split it 2 parts!
Now I wonder if the next month it's gonna end or the month after that
Old 2011-12-01, 17:16   Link #799
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
Wow, you are right, thanks. I thought it already ended. And they even split it 2 parts!
Now I wonder if the next month it's gonna end or the month after that
I fear Umineko Ep 4 will end with the next month.

(and I'm secretly hoping this means they'll post online EP 8 chap 1... Has someone any imfo about a possible manga release of Ep 8?)
Old 2011-12-01, 17:39   Link #800
~Ayane~

I think so too, I'm just curious if the hidden tea party will be included next month as well, or are they saving it for the volume release. Because hoping for a seperate online chapter is probably futile, since it would be 10-15 page'ish, but at the same time it would be super unfair to leave it until april or whatever ;_;

Quote:
Has someone any imfo about a possible manga release of Ep 8?)
hm..they would announce it a few months before starting the serialization and they didn't as of yet.
But I do hope Souchiro is going to adapt it.
There is no Umineko artstyle i find perfect in everything, but i I were to pick, i would say i love her/his drawings the most out of all.

Tags
seinen, shounen