2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 18:42   Link #2941
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooler1339 View Post
This is my favorite anime of all time. Lelouch is badass and had a plan to the very end. He made everyone look like a fool when they had to sit there watching him win, even when he was dieing. Lelouch wasn't even afraid to die, he was just waiting for it.
Yep. And only a few people know of his true intentions. Suzaku, Nunnally, Kallen...I think.

Kaguya looked sad when Lelouch was about to get killed. She does care. :]
Old 2008-09-29, 18:43   Link #2942
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by $akura View Post
Where are people getting the idea that Lelouch is still alive? Just a question...
Many of the supporting posts points to the memory-transfer that Nunnally experienced when she touched Lelouch's hand, saying that it can only be done by immortal Code-Bearers. Thus, the possibility of Lelouch possessing a Code to do a memory-transfer brings the possibility of his survival.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:46   Link #2943
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
Many of the supporting posts points to the memory-transfer that Nunnally experienced when she touched Lelouch's hand, saying that it can only be done by immortal Code-Bearers. Thus, the possibility of Lelouch possessing a Code to do a memory-transfer brings the possibility of his survival.
You never see his body afterwards anyways. You never know wthell happened.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:47   Link #2944
DepressiveManiac
Insanely Depressive

I'd just like to say, that while I thought the ending was really great, am I the only one who feels the ending wasn't somewhat of a Wallbanger not-unlike that of Gurren Lagann's ending? I mean, Nunnally pretty much has to live now knowing that she indirectly was the result of her brother's death, and was pretty emotionally destroyed in that ending...

Just seems all so depressing that Suzaku and Nunnally are around for the new peaceful world, but won't really get to enjoy it...
DepressiveManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:49   Link #2945
$akura
Tell me this isn't TLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
The driver of the cart that C.C. was in at the ending.
Ohhh, that explains a lot. Thanks.
$akura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:51   Link #2946
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
You never see his body afterwards anyways. You never know wthell happened.
because "my theroies" keep mentioning TIME SKIP cause there were 2 TIME SKIP in R2-25.

cause those TIME SKIP is keeping some answers especially one other person really know GORO with sunrise & geass writers.

see i told ya you should follow "my theroies" & GS-INSTINCT plus rewind/pause those scene in youtube to understand.

because i'm the KLAC & i will solve the r2-25 mystery.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:52   Link #2947
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Not even just the cart. The "Lelouch Lives" comes from how very very uncertain "death" is in this particular show, combined with the ambiguous open ending that leaves several pieces of plot undeveloped.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:54   Link #2948
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Yep he did against Sutherland bullets as Zero.
If you mean the parade on episode 25 where "Zero" kills Lelouch. Those are Wards shooting at Zero, not Sutherlands.

And I think it might be all part of Lelouch's plan, the Wards were not really aiming for Suzaku and were intentionally missing. If the soldiers get lucky and Zero get killed, Zero Requiem would fail.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:55   Link #2949
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
If you mean the parade on episode 25 where "Zero" kills Lelouch. Those are Wards shooting at Zero, not Sutherlands.

And I think it might be all part of Lelouch's plan, the Wards were not really aiming for Suzaku and were intentionally missing. If the soldiers get lucky and Zero get killed, Zero Requiem would fail.
wthell u talking about? You saying it was them missing on purpose? Please. Suzakus just too fast for them so they missed. Simple.
Old 2008-09-29, 18:57   Link #2950
rpgman1

Nobody understands what Lelouch is about except C.C. She said to Kaguya that you only understand one aspect of Lelouch. Nunnally realized it when she touched Lelouch's hand as he was dying, then the flood of memories was shown in the background. Only C.C., Suzaku, and finally Nunnally were able to understand what Lelouch is doing all along. I doubt the Britannian soldiers know anything about Zero Requiem.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 18:57   Link #2951
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
wthell u talking about? You saying it was them missing on purpose? Please. Suzakus just too fast for them so they missed. Simple.
I have the firm belief that you are a Suzaku fan.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:00   Link #2952
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepressiveManiac View Post
I'd just like to say, that while I thought the ending was really great, am I the only one who feels the ending wasn't somewhat of a Wallbanger not-unlike that of Gurren Lagann's ending? I mean, Nunnally pretty much has to live now knowing that she indirectly was the result of her brother's death, and was pretty emotionally destroyed in that ending...

Just seems all so depressing that Suzaku and Nunnally are around for the new peaceful world, but won't really get to enjoy it...
I brought this up, and no one really cares because their not Lelouch. Simply put since Code Geass revolves around Lelouch, only Lelouch matters to some people.

I find it kind of disturbing really.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:01   Link #2953
Freya

Quote:
Lol it's just a fact that Suzaku is just pure h4x. Dude can freaking run on walls.
Old 2008-09-29, 19:03   Link #2954
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalious View Post
My point is that Lelouch is as much the next code beaer and Suzaku or Nunnely.

Its a Comple Stretch to think Lelouch has it.

We Know only 3 Things

Lelouch made no attempt to get his code...he did not kill charles and charles did not give him the code, because he had his code til the very moment he disapperd.

Suzauku is the code bearer...!!!!I say this to be more true...
Not true at all, his hand was already eaten, we don't see his hand.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:03   Link #2955
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
How would it be the mother of plot twists? A huge portion of the people believe that Lelouch is alive.
I'm talking from a writers perspective...The way they reveal plot-twists in this show are in an overtly dramatic and impactive fashion...They purposely wanna shock the audience when a new twist presents itself...So to have this HUUUUUUGE scene of Lulu dying with all the memories in the background, with C.C. crying, with Nunally in a state of shock, with Suzaku dying inside for what he has to do, why would you $hit all of that down the river (IN MERE SECONDS) on this uber-ambiguous, subtle-hint searching mission that totally proves Lulu is a haywagon driver? It's absurd to me if you judge it by the flow of the writing techniques on reveals during the course of the show...So I just mean how the plot-twist is presented, which until Sunrise wants to decide there is no twist to consider (Charles throat-choking geass exchange fallacy aside)...
Old 2008-09-29, 19:04   Link #2956
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well here the current alaviable archive of r2-25 http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f if you really check them & connect them with my theroies you get the idea that i've might solve this r2-25 mystery
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:05   Link #2957
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Don't have to be a Suzaku fan to realize that he coulda dodged the southerlands otherwise hes insane plane and simple.

And for other theorys of the Britanians not knowing anything about Zero Requiem probably true but most of his soldiers are under geass still so it wouldn't matter, Also theres Orange-Kun saying go on Masked-Knight he most likely was informed of the plan and understanding his orders went alot with the plan to retreat and let Zero be basked in glory as the killer of the Demon Emperor. Lelouch probably is the driver of the cart he probably took Charles Gi Britanias code and is going to be with C.C during age of peace now.

The thing I think wrong with my theory of the soldiers being undergeass is we dunno if when you get a code does the geass effect ware off, maybe like what happened with Nunally it wore off or when Charles died. Maybe an R3 I kinda hope so just see what happened good cliffhanger but meh ^.^
Old 2008-09-29, 19:06   Link #2958
DepressiveManiac
Insanely Depressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I brought this up, and no one really cares because their not Lelouch. Simply put since Code Geass revolves around Lelouch, only Lelouch matters to some people.

I find it kind of disturbing really.
Yeah, I can see that. It just... really bothers me. World is all happy and all, but Nunnally is emotionally damaged, lost everything, got a fate worse then death, and has to live with that and her sins (Comeon, does anyone really believe that Lelouch's death actually did anything but make her own sins more appearent? I didn't think so...) for the rest of her life. That, to me, sounds like a downer ending

EDIT: Infact, it's even on that page...
DepressiveManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:06   Link #2959
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Not true at all, his hand was already eaten, we don't see his hand.
Yes we do. Watch the episode again.
Old 2008-09-29, 19:06   Link #2960
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Lol it's just a fact that Suzaku is just pure h4x. Dude can freaking run on walls...
...witch he did while he and Lelouch were saving Nunnully in S1.

Also there were multiple spinzakus. He's not human. An early version of Jeremiah?
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote