AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-04, 03:18   Link #3261
alviam099

Haha, damn somebody posted before me!

Come to think of it, Miyuki's Cocyutus is a mental interference magic, I thought it would have been something like nilfheim but just on a larger scale meh.

Heh, he just used 50 mg of water and there's already a big explosion. Plainly awesome, regardless I was expecting a more destruction though Tats participation in battle was anticipated by Zhou's master.

Old 2013-03-04, 03:18   Link #3262
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
ch. 13 up yay
darn it. Let me sleep drey! :3
Old 2013-03-04, 03:22   Link #3263
Awrya
U mad?

Checked the LN thread, then the manga thread.
Dreyakis posted in the manga thread about Vol.7 update, again.
But still thanks for the chapter.
Old 2013-03-04, 03:27   Link #3264
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Thanks for chapter 13 Dreyakis !
Old 2013-03-04, 04:10   Link #3265
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Not trying to be nitpicky Drey, but you should change obaa-san name to Maya. Mayo is japanese abbreviationfor mayonaisse so reading Yotsuba Mayo make me think of some kind of food instead of person(something like chicken mao )
Old 2013-03-04, 04:10   Link #3266
malason13
Forsaken

Dreyakis!!! Thanks for chapter 12 and 13!! May The DemonGod be with you!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-03-04, 04:17   Link #3267
NeutralZero

Great chapter, Thanks Dreyakis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami
Not trying to be nitpicky Drey, but you should change obaa-san name to Maya. Mayo is japanese abbreviationfor mayonaisse so reading Yotsuba Mayo make me think of some kind of food instead of person(something like chicken mao )
That's one bad chicken spread that will surely give you a stomach ache... Diarrhea at best...
Old 2013-03-04, 04:18   Link #3268
whitecloud

if only this being made into anime....JC staff, sunrise will be good...or my (just) dream kyoani...look at the chuunibyou depth of field special... the special effect is very good
Old 2013-03-04, 04:25   Link #3269
NeutralZero

Quote:
The Scorched Halloween.

Future historians would look back upon this day and refer to it as such.

It was a turning point in military history, just as it was a turning point in history.

This was the day that magic was proven to have surpassed mechanical, nuclear, and biological arms.

Bared before all was the truth that magic alone determined the outcome between victory and defeat.

This was the true dawn of history for the race known as Magicians, in all of its high glory and darkest suffering.

Ironic that the magic Tatsuya used is considered as magic that surpass conventional super weapons when the very magic or basis of the magic is never been considered as magic by the Youtsuba...
Old 2013-03-04, 04:31   Link #3270
Dreyakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Mayo has been changed to Maya.

I don't think I'm going to switch Obaa-sama to Maya though, for the same reason that Miyuki would never refer to her older brother as "Tatsuya".

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!
Old 2013-03-04, 04:52   Link #3271
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Ironic that the magic Tatsuya used is considered as magic that surpass conventional super weapons when the very magic or basis of the magic is never been considered as magic by the Youtsuba...
Indeed. The Yotsuba never considers Tatsuya's magic as magic. But the world think differently. I hope, one day. That Tatsuya will be the symbol of all magicians in the world.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-03-04, 05:03   Link #3272
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
and probably never been considered as magic by the Ten Master Clan
Old 2013-03-04, 05:03   Link #3273
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Indeed. The Yotsuba never considers Tatsuya's magic as magic. But the world think differently. I hope, one day. That Tatsuya will be the symbol of all magicians in the world.
>symbol of all magicians in the world
>destroyed a whole fleet/base of enemies with magic that applies Theory of Relativity.
>Scorched Halloween

Not sure if that's a good idea.
Old 2013-03-04, 05:15   Link #3274
bludvein

I don't think Tatsuya would be praised for his ability if it came to light. He did just kill countless people. He would most likely end up being reviled instead.

All the other countries in the world would be absolutely frantic to either capture or kill him too.
Old 2013-03-04, 05:43   Link #3275
Meltyred

Now I have this Image of Tatsuya threatening the world while posing like Lelouch...
Old 2013-03-04, 05:48   Link #3276
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't think Tatsuya would be praised for his ability if it came to light. He did just kill countless people. He would most likely end up being reviled instead.

All the other countries in the world would be absolutely frantic to either capture or kill him too.
yeah the worst possibility is he became The Enemy of the World.

enemies against Yotsuba, ten master clan, other nations.

at last, only Miyuki will always be on Tatsuya's side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Now I have this Image of Tatsuya threatening the world while posing like Lelouch...
Geass + Damocles

hell yeah
Old 2013-03-04, 06:00   Link #3277
fujin of shadows

You know, I just suddenly visualize Tatsuya as a quincy........Imagine if he can manipulate all that energy and used it sparingly as beam weapons..........That would be cool
Old 2013-03-04, 06:05   Link #3278
whitecloud

his ability is more like damocles...while using material burst shouting no blood no bone no ash...haha
Old 2013-03-04, 06:39   Link #3279
art37

if tatsuya regain his emotion and all those seal emotion come back in one, then a mental break down!. that's the end of the world.

well that is the best possible ending for that world. imagine 1 ton of material that will be used for material! and the yotsuba at the center!

happy ending!
Old 2013-03-04, 07:07   Link #3280
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by art37
if tatsuya regain his emotion and all those seal emotion come back in one, then a mental break down!. that's the end of the world.
I thought he has just one seal...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings