AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-03-06, 20:56   Link #61
~NaNaMi~
Tea is love

wow your sigs are awesome i love your kanon ones i might use the Mai or Makoto one after if its ok of course!
~NaNaMi~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 14:40   Link #62
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Looks nice, though I feel there's a little too much text in it.

Then again, because of the poem, It would have been your basic idea for the sig since the very beginning. (or so I believe >_<! )
hehe right ^^"
and again, this is only the 2 last paragraph, not the whole thing ~~
i tweeked it slightly :

i spread a bit more the text. i hope it removes a bit the "wall of cluttered text" a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NaNaMi~ View Post
wow your sigs are awesome i love your kanon ones i might use the Mai or Makoto one after if its ok of course!
i don't see any problem, just choose one of them, i will update its status.
about it, i will probably do a "serious" mai signature soon, and probably nayuki/ayu later (if i'm still inspired, indeed...)

*sigh* lots of things i want to do, but not enough inspiration nor time for that ~~
Old 2007-03-07, 14:54   Link #63
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
OOO it looks good

but the main bug i have with that sig is the amount of stuff it has on it O.o to me its just too cluttered ~ duno if you feel the same way ~

the effect is good but i guess "negatives" just isnt my thing >.<
the bar running across it is clean cut...maybe just a bit too clean ~ what if you try blurring the sids a little?

not much left to say except...what font are you using for your kanji?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 15:22   Link #64
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
OOO it looks good

but the main bug i have with that sig is the amount of stuff it has on it O.o to me its just too cluttered ~ duno if you feel the same way ~
don't worry, i'm not that blind, i see the problem is indeed the text ^^"

i might try the last paragraph only, though i feel kinda empty then, but...

yeah... third version, this time with only the last paragraph (doesn't make a lot of sense... or maybe not)

i might revert back the higurashi "logo" on one line at the bottom left ~~
Quote:
the effect is good but i guess "negatives" just isnt my thing >.<
the bar running across it is clean cut...maybe just a bit too clean ~ what if you try blurring the sids a little?
haha, it was indeed a clumsy bet with the black and white
but seriously, i tried to blurry a bit the bars, and... it is ugly XD (and i think i should keep the clean cut, since the clash between the 2 colors in each half of the sig increase the attempt of opposition ^^")
Quote:
not much left to say except...what font are you using for your kanji?
i usually use DotumChe (and sometimes, BatangChe, and even Arial Unicode MS XD)
Old 2007-03-10, 11:22   Link #65
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

As promised, here is Mai's Signature

All hail the greatest demon hunter ! The Beautiful Swordsmaiden ! the... ok i stop here (/fanboy OFF)

starting point : only the sword and the plausible name location... it is easy to say i was mashing my poor remaining brain to find some "fine" idea ~~

i tried to use a large choice of blue, just like i did with rena sig (white and purp).
that said, it wasn't really easy to keep some "sharp" feeling, but meh...

again, a dangerous subject, but to be honest, i feel this is only the second time i'm proud of one of my sigs , first being the poem rena one (yeah, self esteem/ego is quite messed up with me )

side note : the left kanji "魔物を討つ者" means "mamono o utsu mono", refers to ep 5, but i think you already understood the meaning ^^"

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-03-10 at 12:13.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 15:16   Link #66
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
lol where do you come up with all these ideas

lets see ~
the colours are great...but but with a lot of depth
but the middle part seems a bit unatural ~ probably because such a small area is "coloured" it seems to be a bit misplaced ~ i think it will look better if you add a bit of glow around mai ~ maybe if you add a layer behind her and puts some highlights shining out ^_^

the right side is rather detatched...its cause the triangle "glass piece" you have there is cutting off the right side where the moon is...this makes it look somewat detatched so it could be a good idea to not have the layer cutting all the way through vertically ~

but in the end i quite like how you blended the background together so well ~ the effects look great and word positioning isnt cluttered or too distractive ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 15:51   Link #67
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
lol where do you come up with all these ideas
meh... inspiration (i don't really think if i should really use this term...) is really random you know (and that signature wasn't really the thing i "thought' i would do, back when i have done the Mai&Hope sig )
trust me, i will probably be demolished on untouched subject so far... (ask me a naruto sig, and i'm screwed big time XD)

hopefully, my "whim" signatures are still... faithful to the original subject (err... i hope so )
Quote:
lets see ~
the colours are great...but but with a lot of depth
but the middle part seems a bit unatural ~ probably because such a small area is "coloured" it seems to be a bit misplaced ~ i think it will look better if you add a bit of glow around mai ~ maybe if you add a layer behind her and puts some highlights shining out ^_^
that what i wanted to do ^^"
in fact, i put some bias ray of light on her, with some light purple gradiant, but i decided to decrease a lot its opacity, since it was really altering the contrast and balance.
that's why i also didn't put a glow on mai, since i wanted the source of light coming from the background onto her, not from her. (using both effects are kinda contradictory IMO ^^")
but i agree that a more substancial ray of light would be nice (i reminds me some of Tsukiyomi signatures, where he use his usual SFX ray of light with a random character and black/dark background on it)
Quote:
the right side is rather detatched...its cause the triangle "glass piece" you have there is cutting off the right side where the moon is...this makes it look somewat detatched so it could be a good idea to not have the layer cutting all the way through vertically ~
well, it was somewhat on purpose ^^"
the sword was meant to be a symbol on its own, while being "slightly" associated to mai within the glass shard (that's why the moon is visible on the "sword part" and in the "glass shard" but NOT in the center mai background.
yeah, this detail is really obscure ^^"

*sigh* i dunno how to explain this, i fear i was drowned in my own thoughts during the process
Quote:
but in the end i quite like how you blended the background together so well ~ the effects look great and word positioning isnt cluttered or too distractive ^_^
that's fine to hear XD
i tried "more effects" with lishglty less "character details" here... something like balancing the character extension and eye candy (meh... not sure how to say it ~~)

like rena sig, i guess i won't really edit this sig a lot, though you helped me again for spotting the flaws. for that, thanks again ^^

Orz...

now that i learn some things with this sig during the process and aftermath, i hope i won't be stuck like an idiot without any subject to do T_T

*twisting his cerebrum* : Probably Ayu/Nayuki or Akiha...
sheesh.. WTB stroke of genius ~~
Old 2007-03-11, 17:24   Link #68
Lecrew

Send a message via ICQ to Lecrew Send a message via MSN to Lecrew
Wow Nice signature...

can I use this klashikari??
Lecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 14:09   Link #69
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

yes you can, but again... wait my approval BEFORE using it already ~~ (especially that ~ÑaNaMi~ was interested in this signature too ~~)

i also remind people that i accept personal request, just PM me or anything, and i will probably say if i can or not with the given material.

*mashing his brain to find the next sig subject~~*

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-03-12 at 14:38.
Old 2007-03-13, 14:24   Link #70
Lecrew

Send a message via ICQ to Lecrew Send a message via MSN to Lecrew
I see...
So for the next time everytime when I want to use one of your signatures creations, I'll let you know if I can or not in your private message before using it.
Well thanks again for letting me know since I'm a new member here and don't know how exactly to ask a person who created the signatures either in comments or PM you. For the next thing I'll know who to get the permission from using the signature.
Lecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 15:18   Link #71
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

ufufu... Really? Really! gave me a lot of Mayumi crazy enjoyments, so...

well well... first attempt of a "fun" signature.
franklfully, this is also the first time i couldn't find a good BG beforhand, so in fact, i tried the other way : the content THEN the BG (and sounds like it wasn't really effective)
somehow, i feel the BG is plain, but also cluttered in some parts ~~
but you know, i guess Mayumi would need something "simple" instead of crazy complex "cheesy feathers" and all other stuff

again, i recycled some "opposing/duality" idea of my other signatures (especially the Sonozaki one and Sonatina)

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-03-21 at 15:48.
Old 2007-03-28, 14:00   Link #72
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Second request, for Senigata.

Shiki Ryogi, from Kara no Kyoukai (garden of the sinners)
meh...i actually had to recycle slightly Mai and Shiki signatures concepts, due the fact how it would fit the character.
meh... no real BG this time, but i think this fits pretty well with the mood ^^"

if you are wondering,
死 : shi (Death).
空の境界 : Kara no Kyoukai

kuh... slightly exhausted ~~
Old 2007-04-16, 16:17   Link #73
pirs
Yuki.N is love~

(OMFG you're a genius! AMAZING ones! ^^)
Old 2007-04-18, 14:14   Link #74
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

*depressed*
Almost 1 month without anything... easter vacations sure made me busy...

well... finally some works... (if you can called them like that...)

1st update : in fact, an alternative version of my current mai sig :
previously :

and now :

i waited horribly a long time for the central art (it was shown as a teaser in a ridiculous resolution 1-2 months ago) and i have only discovered it in the kanon image thread today

i also lightened the background around the center left part, making it less cluttered than before, with some contrast for the balance.

2nd update :

yeah... higurashi obsession still plague my mind
meh, back a while ago, cats signatures, involving pictures, interested me a lot, though it was way more focusing on the mood than anything else.
that was great, since my only problem these times was inspiration, thus... i only need something to depict...

i wanted to do "another poem sig", but i guess the brick like one from Matsuribayashi is really too much, and the pictures would be sufficient, along with "arigato"

obviously, nothing really fancy, but it was kinda hard to find pic of everyone, with the according mood AND with the least gap between the different art designs :x

i think i need more "fighting spirit" : hard time to create a decent signature these days ~~

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-04-18 at 15:08.
Old 2007-04-19, 07:20   Link #75
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

You still alive O_O''

*ducks* =x

j/k

On the mai sig, significant improvement, but I very much prefer the bright little glare at the left mid side.. it was blurred by a lot in the 2nd version IMO. .. Nice choice on the center pic.. seems like that pic was like by a lot of people

On your 2nd sig, lost the drop shadow.. it look unrealistic. O_O .. Also, dubious placement for Happy June 1983 .. it was cutted by the photoframe thus could be considered as 2 different quote.

Okairii btw, if you really been missing all this time .. Didnt see you around in forum, tho I must admit I mostly lurk in bleach, naruto and my own sig thread nowadays =/

Feel free to drop by my sig thread as well .. I could use some bashing
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 09:45   Link #76
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
You still alive O_O''

*ducks* =x

j/k
actually, i felt even less active than Deathy these times (despite the fact he was in HK IIRC, while i was still spending my time here )
Quote:
On the mai sig, significant improvement, but I very much prefer the bright little glare at the left mid side.. it was blurred by a lot in the 2nd version IMO. .. Nice choice on the center pic.. seems like that pic was like by a lot of people
in fact, the slight change of the contrast + the texture layer i suppressed was the causes of that. i can't really fix it, because it will bring a noisy space, or even an artifact... geh XD

and of course, that picture is probably one of her best set (maybe DA pic in fact XD)
Quote:
On your 2nd sig, lost the drop shadow.. it look unrealistic. O_O
Big Point taken, i just realised it this morning too, especially because of the left pic, and probably the large size of the right one.
Quote:
.. Also, dubious placement for Happy June 1983 .. it was cutted by the photoframe thus could be considered as 2 different quote.
that was done on purpose, but considering the "message" of that, i guess it should be changed like you are hinting ^^'

MKII of that one

other changes :
-awkward place of the series label changed. (when they cry is transparent, lessening the original drama)
-Arigato is easier to "read" now

i should probably search for a way to avoid theses... jagged biased edges of death X_X
Quote:
Okairii btw, if you really been missing all this time .. Didnt see you around in forum, tho I must admit I mostly lurk in bleach, naruto and my own sig thread nowadays =/
in fact, since i wasn't really on some signature mood, i was merely camping the threads of my current watchlist

guess i will give some idiotics analysis again
Quote:
Feel free to drop by my sig thread as well .. I could use some bashing
Well, i always thought your fanclub and the rest of the big pro were enough for ya, so wasn't really thinking you would need that...
but since you asked for this... don't regret this, you are now cursed XD
Old 2007-04-19, 10:25   Link #77
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

It hasn't been that long since Higurashi aired, and yet, it really feels that way whenever I see anything related to it.

Good work!
Old 2007-04-19, 10:53   Link #78
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ heh...? well, 1 year is long and short at the same time.
i guess the second season will surely fresh you up ^^

but actually, i thought it would be only that sig which would give that kind of feeling... oh well

as cheering as usual, thanks again daniel. *waiting for your next L*S trace* ^__^
Old 2007-04-27, 19:51   Link #79
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Something new, but not really popular :

Yureka-chan, from the manhwa of the same name (note : Yureka is also known as "iD_eNTITY" in US, licenced by Tokyopop)
argueably one of the prettiest girl in manga/manwha (well, at least, for me )
eye candy time :

Anyway, i always wanted to do something a bit different, though i couldn't really pull something really... "MMO-like".
a bit classic i guess, meh... some duality once again

the signs at the bottom right, 유레카, are Hangul (Korean Alphabetic Symbol) of her little name ^^

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-04-27 at 20:16.
Old 2007-04-29, 14:14   Link #80
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

beyond 20... well then :

Matsuri, from sora.

back with the last higurashi signature, the sky background gave me some mood for this subject ^^"

Matsuri picture was a solid challenge, considering the source :

Too blueish, thus, some work with the contrast, brightness, and colors. (big irony... i was using blues galore recently with Mai, here it was the complete opposite )

it is a bit plain, but considering matsuri and the themes, i don't think it should be sophisticated so...

tried some smooth brightness around the hair, avoiding to blur like an idiot the whole stoke (like i have the habit... *GRUNT* )