AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-10, 02:57   Link #1241
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
This is the LN thread, we know its Silvia. We've been talking about it since page ten.

And it wouldn't be the Mother Dragons fault in the first place. Having the tattoo didn't make him popular. Hell, he was originally supposed to get Lancelot, so he may have actually been more popular that way.

I only said it was Navi because she apparently says this....
Just because it's the LN thread doesn't make me feel safe. I've been warned before, for posting a spoiler I didn't know was a spoiler because it was in the LN thread for a part that had been translated but "People may not have read yet." Or something. I like to be cautious.

I agreed with you about Navi though. I really do think she's the harem instigator, in a covert sort of way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
In the end it's all the author's fault... but then again it could be the illustrators fault for making ecchi illustrations that excites the author's perverted harem loving imagination.
Spoiler for .:
The guy just loves large harems & tentacles R
God, Tentacles. I love this series, but not a fan of that. I've grown to appreciate it for it's novelty and comical value, but geez. Tentacles.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 10:25   Link #1242
J4n1

Just started reading the light novels (on book 2 now), and while for the most part i am liking them, i have to say this, Veronica, you asshole.

Sure, no doubt there will be some excuse for why she is as she is, but frankly, the author will have a real uphill struggle with making her anything but object of loathing at this point.

Also, wtf, why are you people hiring Cornwell?
Instead of, say, putting her in jail (or, at minimum, house arrest somewhere far, far away).
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 00:05   Link #1243
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
She finally figured out Silvia was in love with Ash, and spent about two volumes trying to separate them by any means possible. Then she figured that if Ash was with her he couldn't be with Silvia, and the best way to do that was to get pregnant.

However, this had the unintended side effect of waking up her near-dormant "womanly feelings" (I think?) since she was trying to act feminine to attract Ash, and she ended up falling in her own pitfall.

She likes Ash because he told her he needed her, something that hadn't been said to her before. She still hasn't figured out that she likes him yet, though. To clarify, she's masturbated to him and she still doesn't realize it.

Remember Silvanus, Veronicas airship? Smaller than Eco's foot.
The siscon is strong in that one. Like I said before no matter the outcome Ash still gets the better end of the lesser of the two evils. So in otherwords that naked illustration of Veronica was indeed her. Those two really resemble each other with their hair down. Here I was thinking that Silvia and Ash got into the usual ecchi harem antics leading into the iron fist again.

Mirabel did what?

I knew that she'd join the harem but that escalated really quickly. Truly quickly. Bravo Ash. You got a princess, a genius at that, to do the unthinkable. "Applause and stand ovation"

I wonder if the girls in Ise's harem ever done that while thinking of him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Actually, she is brain washing Ash on his sleep.
I think it's more like physical training since she does play around with his body even when he's awake or asleep. But your way works to.
Old 2014-06-11, 02:04   Link #1244
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
The siscon is strong in that one. Like I said before no matter the outcome Ash still gets the better end of the lesser of the two evils. So in otherwords that naked illustration of Veronica was indeed her. Those two really resemble each other with their hair down. Here I was thinking that Silvia and Ash got into the usual ecchi harem antics leading into the iron fist again.
And considering the series is angling hard for a harem end, he'll probably end up with all four sisters (yes, including the bitch, since apparently they are headed for a team-up of some sort)

Quote:
Mirabel did what?

I knew that she'd join the harem but that escalated really quickly. Truly quickly. Bravo Ash. You got a princess, a genius at that, to do the unthinkable. "Applause and stand ovation"
The smart ones are always the most perverted

Quote:
I wonder if the girls in Ise's harem ever done that while thinking of him?
Yes.

Quote:
I think it's more like physical training since she does play around with his body even when he's awake or asleep. But your way works to.
Considering that Navi rejected her intended purpose and essentially invalidated her own existence for Ash's sake, who was brainwashing whom is up for debate.
Old 2014-06-11, 02:56   Link #1245
darkofficer
just a devil

I'm still wondering how did oscar hide those huge melons
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 03:15   Link #1246
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
I'm still wondering how did oscar hide those huge melons
some technology from Chevron Kingdom maybe, as same as technology from dunois company that charlotte use to became charles dunois
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 07:11   Link #1247
Vaans
NEET

Thank you XFire and the others for answering my questions.

Eco's dragon form is truly frightening. She can crush Fontaine, or turn it into ruins alone. It's like the mother of all dragons. I'm looking forward when the anime series comes to this.

Just read earlier chapters of volume 5, and Eco does want Ash's babies. lol

I've read back that Ash got a personal maid. Who is she?

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 07:20   Link #1248
charasu
DigiDestinied

the clumsy maid, primrose if i'm no wrong
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 07:36   Link #1249
Mirable
ミラベル

Prim not his maid.she work for Veronica.
Until now Ash doesn't have maid and i'm sure Eco will not allow it.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 07:46   Link #1250
maniac88

Who needs a maid if a legion of high class lady (princess, noble girl, queen, pope) are there serving you,,,
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 07:59   Link #1251
black prince
Lost Child

@Vaans the busty clumsy maid who was served Veronica
I still cann't believe that she is older sister of Cossette (Sylvia's maid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Who needs a maid if a legion of high class lady (princess, noble girl, queen, pope) are there serving you,,,
This. Not only quantity but quality of Ash's harems surpassed any harem series I ever read though I only read the translated and has rely to spoiler here for story beyond that
black prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 08:20   Link #1252
Pablete
Banned

When or how many times Veronica tried to seduce Ash?

I can't tell by the illustrations because she looks a lot like Silvia.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 08:25   Link #1253
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Thank you XFire and the others for answering my questions.

Eco's dragon form is truly frightening. She can crush Fontaine, or turn it into ruins alone. It's like the mother of all dragons. I'm looking forward when the anime series comes to this.

Just read earlier chapters of volume 5, and Eco does want Ash's babies. lol

I've read back that Ash got a personal maid. Who is she?
Apparently at one point Eco in dragon mode goes up against a legion of mind-controlled Maestro dragons. Ash is busy doing something else so its just her. The Maestros are completely powerless, and if I remember correctly she just sits there holding them back without hurting them completely effortlessly.

She's pretty damn near invincible when you get down to it. The only one who could hurt her is Ash, and that's about as likely as a someone getting a harem like his in real life.
Old 2014-06-11, 22:29   Link #1254
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Apparently at one point Eco in dragon mode goes up against a legion of mind-controlled Maestro dragons. Ash is busy doing something else so its just her. The Maestros are completely powerless, and if I remember correctly she just sits there holding them back without hurting them completely effortlessly.

She's pretty damn near invincible when you get down to it. The only one who could hurt her is Ash, and that's about as likely as a someone getting a harem like his in real life.
probably why that forced nerf happened (btw wasnt that restriction for her to not turn into that again?)
Old 2014-06-12, 23:11   Link #1255
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Okay I'm here to announce that chapter 4 of volume 5 has been updated. It's a small one but hey. Just delivering the news.
Old 2014-06-14, 22:00   Link #1256
garf

I found this http://lknovel.lightnovel.cn/main/vollist/116.html
garf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 22:18   Link #1257
Vaans
NEET

Quote:

Sorry for the very late reply.

What Volume did that happen? I think I know why he can hurt her. Ash is holding a very sword powerful enough to defeat her.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 23:16   Link #1258
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
Sorry for the very late reply.

What Volume did that happen? I think I know why he can hurt her. Ash is holding a very sword powerful enough to defeat her.
iirc in stories one of the blades that was an anathema to dragons is St. George's Dragonslayer. not sure if there are stories pertaining to Excalibur actually capable of harming a dragon since Arthur is sort of said to use a dragon in his sigil.
Old 2014-06-15, 03:36   Link #1259
garf

Spoiler for Vol 10-13:
garf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 05:50   Link #1260
ashurasennin

( linda wants marry to ash ) ?
but linda is ash sister right?
ashurasennin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles