AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-24, 05:54   Link #1181
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
So Ichigo is Mega Man? Gains the powers of those he fights?
Yes, and Aizen would be Dr. Wily.

Still, what else were we all expecting? Archangel powers or something? With this happening and Zero Squad on it's way, more then likely the quincies will make a temporary retreat and allow Soul Society to boo-hoo while Ichigo gets ready to do another one of his brainless raids on the enemy fortress.

I mean...Kubo would never let Ichigo use battle strategy and form an alliance with the remaining arrancar to defeat these guys, no, not going to happen.
Old 2012-10-24, 06:36   Link #1182
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I have no words...actually they say a picture is worth a thousand of them so here's my reaction when I read the last page:

lol nice seeing you again on this thread. you made my day with this post!
Old 2012-10-24, 06:47   Link #1183
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So much rage

People have been predicting Ichigo would get quincy powers for the longest time, so I'm not surprised by this turn of events. It's about time Ichigo learned another technique anyway.
Old 2012-10-24, 07:14   Link #1184
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Fake Chapter.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2012-10-24 at 12:04.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 07:47   Link #1185
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Also, imagine Ichigo with Bankai, boosted by being a Vizard, further boosted by his Fullbring, and boosted even more by Blut Arterie.
And still not as strong as he was in Mugetsu...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 08:13   Link #1186
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
The only intriguing thing was the "I am, and I am not". Hinting at a "true boss"
I figured he meant "Yes", he is the leader, but "No", he isn't the enemy, since he sees Soul Society as being the bad guys.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 08:16   Link #1187
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
What's this... I don't even...
Old 2012-10-24, 08:17   Link #1188
flack

The last few interesting chapters suddenly became not so interesting.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 08:19   Link #1189
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Actually guys, come to think about it, Ichigo adapting Quincy powers isn’t weird at all. Let’s look back a little at the previous arcs;

Ichigo vs Soul Society: Ichigo adapts shinigami powers and uses them to fight the Gotei 13.

Ichigo vs the Espada: Ichigo adapts hollow powers and uses them to fight the arrancars.

Ichigo vs Fullbringers: Ichigo adapts fullbringer powers and uses them to fight the fullbringers.

So I guess it only makes god damn sense for him to adapt Quincy powers vs the Sternritters?

Woah, it suddenly makes sense…

ICHIGO IS INDEED MEGAMAN!
Old 2012-10-24, 08:41   Link #1190
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Actually guys, come to think about it, Ichigo adapting Quincy powers isn’t weird at all. Let’s look back a little at the previous arcs;

Ichigo vs Soul Society: Ichigo adapts shinigami powers and uses them to fight the Gotei 13.

Ichigo vs the Espada: Ichigo adapts hollow powers and uses them to fight the arrancars.

Ichigo vs Transcendental Aizen : Ichigo adapts Transcendental powers and uses them to fight Transcendental Aizen.

Ichigo vs Fullbringers: Ichigo adapts fullbringer powers and uses them to fight the fullbringers.

So I guess it only makes god damn sense for him to adapt Quincy powers vs the Sternritters?

Woah, it suddenly makes sense…

Added one more for you.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 09:00   Link #1191
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Since Bleach is (still) Japanese, let's use ROCKMAN instead .
Old 2012-10-24, 09:15   Link #1192
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Ugh, that was lame. Then again, Bleach lost its luster a long time ago so it's not that much of a surprise...
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 10:26   Link #1193
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Does that mean that Kubo forshadowed the possible quincy plot since chapter 397? Seeing that Aizen said that Ichigo was "the child of a shinigami and a ..." before being interupted by Isshin.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 10:30   Link #1194
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
And still not as strong as he was in Mugetsu...
Ichigo is like a character with a dynamic power level that conforms to the power level of the opponent but goes one step above it. Maybe that is really his mojo. The ability of the main character. It doesn't seem that odd, because now he is always able to copy the ability of the opponent.
Old 2012-10-24, 10:35   Link #1195
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

This is interesting. Wonder what will Ichigo's holy form would be xD
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 10:53   Link #1196
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
And Ichigo pulls ANOTHER power right out of his ass.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 10:56   Link #1197
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
Ichigo is like a character with a dynamic power level that conforms to the power level of the opponent but goes one step above it. Maybe that is really his mojo. The ability of the main character. It doesn't seem that odd, because now he is always able to copy the ability of the opponent.
he never copied the resureccion ability

any body else want to know why juha bach (quincy leader) is purposely going out of his way to not kill ichigo i mean he had him with a sword to his throat and inly push down enough to choke him to make him pass out, and with what he said its really gave me a reason to come up with a strange but possible theory
Old 2012-10-24, 11:10   Link #1198
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Does that mean that Kubo forshadowed the possible quincy plot since chapter 397? Seeing that Aizen said that Ichigo was "the child of a shinigami and a ..." before being interupted by Isshin.
Quite possibly. I really hope this is true then, but I recall that chapter causing a bit of controversy as either some translators or some of the raw copies of the magazines had 2 different things. One saying Ichigo was...

'the child of a shiningami and a...'

and the other being

'the child of a human and a...'

and I don't think either was cleared up to be the real one or not. But either way, it seems likely since we already knew Isshin was a Shinigami that Aizen was going to explain Masaki (if there's anything special about her).

But I really hate how this devalues everything in the past. It was always a driving force that Ichigo was the 'reason' his mother had died, but now, if Masaki had powers all along, it kinda ruins stuff. That means she should have been able to see that 'girl' (grand fisher), standing at the edge of the river and was intentionally ignoring it--and should have been able to hold Ichigo back, knowing he'd run off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
he never copied the resureccion ability

any body else want to know why juha bach (quincy leader) is purposely going out of his way to not kill ichigo i mean he had him with a sword to his throat and inly push down enough to choke him to make him pass out, and with what he said its really gave me a reason to come up with a strange but possible theory
That's true, but then, in a way, when he began training with the Visoreds, he did display the ability to go full hollow. I know it was a necessary step for the training, but remember his hollow form versus Ulquiorra...it was drastically changed from the hollow form we saw during his Vizored training. If anything, it seems he was close enough to resureccion imo

Ichigo's a 'war potential' or whatever, right? Bach is just keeping him alive to use for whatever greater purpose I guess they have planned. Kenpachi was suppsoed to be a a war potential too, I think, but after witnessing his power first hand, Bach wasn't impressed. Ichigo on the other hand, broke out of the jail, so Ichigo has proven himself to Bach in a way.

THe war potential thing kind of reminds me of the final chapteres of FMA, where 5 alchemists were needed for the final plan. Wonder what Bach needs 5 people for?
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 11:35   Link #1199
SeanQ

Bach just has his terms wrong...it's hierro. Ichigo is not a quincy.
Old 2012-10-24, 11:35   Link #1200
X207
Gamyūsa

the chapter before the fulbring chapter was great and id be happy for him to end the manga like that. the fullbring chapter was boring. this current chapter wasvery good until the few recent chapters as i was missing the arrancars' presense. i did expect ichigo to escape the quincy prison but certainly not get quincy powers.

these sword power ups remind me much of Inuyahsa ie Kazekage, diamond scale, imcomplete redscale Tessaiga. there was black tessaiga (tenseiga held the powers unti Inu can use them). Inuyasha may not have had as many upgrades but its still ridiculous.

i'll enjoy reading Bleach until Kubo decides to end it, hopefully by the time they get to the concludion of the 0 division. the manga has lost most of my interest but i still want to see the end of the series.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter