Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Oh man ...
Bors is moe ...
Bors is gar ...
Bors is awesome !

Anyways, we are at chapter 24 ...
So the RAW are in chapter 27, it's that ?
Yeah chapter 27 just came out a few days ago. There's also a side story chapter that was in volume 5 that is apparently going to be done after 27.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 05:34   Link #962
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Why must the good die ;-;

I pray Bors lives. Actually I hope that the 2 teams merge soon, they all seem like good people......sort of. I guess there would be quite a bit of conflict since there are certain rivalries. Why can't we all get along? ;-;
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 05:41   Link #963
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post

I pray Bors lives. Actually I hope that the 2 teams merge soon, they all seem like good people......sort of. I guess there would be quite a bit of conflict since there are certain rivalries. Why can't we all get along? ;-;
Esdes no soo much. Mind you i see her good point but ....she know what really happen with the pm and the emperon and she's fine with this. Ok her philosophy still ....
Spoiler for ch 27:

Also i get the feeling to know what Su will do
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 06:16   Link #964
NeutralZero

So the emperor is really being manipulated...
Also Tatsumi asking Suu to hit girls with him and Raba... can't he be satisfied to the women he attracted so far (If Leone or even Esdes hears him say such things... he will be in a world of pain for sure) and want some more and he is being a good influence to Su in a way on how Raba is a good influence o him...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 06:18   Link #965
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post

They have different ideals, it's simple like that. No matter how you look at it, Esdese is a whimsical person who wants to fight forever - and being an ally of the capital gives her more targets. On the other hand, the night raid want to kill the PM and free the capital from its inner corruption.

As for the dying characters...I wasn't really pleased with Schere dying at first, but in hindsight, her death served to place all characters on equal standing, which is potential candidates to die at any given time, although this is soft-patched for Tatsumi and Wave due to their teigu. Anyway, I was pretty surprised that Leone survived a knife to the head, I had considered her dead until her later appearance; after all, there's a new girl for Tatsumi and she served her part of putting him in the team.

Really looking forward to the rest of this one, it's pretty good.

P.S: LOL @ the PM talking about sweet experience while dropping a fistful of sugar cubes
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 07:39   Link #966
Mentar
Banned

The point which Takahiro is driving home is that the circumstances are driving fundamentally "good" people to fight and kill each other. Look at Wave, he isn't a villain, he's a carbon copy of Tatsumi. And Soji: As much as you try to maintain how horribly bad and irreversibly evil Gestapo-chan is, Takahiro is already beginning to soften up her bad image - showing her caring side at least for her subordinates. The development towards each other has already gradually started.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 07:44   Link #967
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
The point which Takahiro is driving home is that the circumstances are driving fundamentally "good" people to fight and kill each other. Look at Wave, he isn't a villain, he's a carbon copy of Tatsumi. And Soji: As much as you try to maintain how horribly bad and irreversibly evil Gestapo-chan is, Takahiro is already beginning to soften up her bad image - showing her caring side at least for her subordinates. The development towards each other has already gradually started.
Well, he was a carbon copy of Tatsumi. At this point, Tatsumi is a bit more mature and has a lot more luck with the women.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 07:46   Link #968
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
So the emperor is really being manipulated...
Also Tatsumi asking Suu to hit girls with him and Raba... can't he be satisfied to the women he attracted so far (If Leone or even Esdes hears him say such things... he will be in a world of pain for sure) and want some more and he is being a good influence to Su in a way on how Raba is a good influence o him...
I get the feeling he really not see them a probable love interest(even if the girls said that they like/love him.).This time I put aside everything Esdes do until now and her love for fight + love for torture ecc.
From his reaction with Leona and Esdes I get this feeling that he don't like forceful girl meaning girls that force their feeling/affection toward him. We see this with both Esdes and Leona and he put an embarrassed + annoyed face.Although you can't blame him for the embarrassed part ,I mean these 2 put their chest on him,lick him ,kiss him ,hug him put his face in their chest.While with Schere (ç_ç) and Akame he is fine because they don't like the other 2. Schere only hugh him and put him on her chest only when he need to cry and to be comforted.While Akame is Akame she not that kind of girl and show that she care for him in other way .
Of course I can be wrong on this. But i think that this is the case.

Mentar@Again I don't say she don't good with her man's /people close to her.But I still think that the couple will not happen.While I agree that Tatsumi understand her better and even like her in some way. I don't think he will ever love her. If the author plan was that one he would make Esdes with less sin. Or show tatsumi with other kind of reaction. Sorry but I still think that would be the more wrong move from the author make the titanic pairing happen. the thing I see
Spoiler for ch 27:

Also I made her bad as she is . no matter how many excuse you find for her or how good she is whit her man's(that i think is a good think). She still do horrible thing and know full well what she do. But I understand because she is a girl and can be good let's forgive her all the other bad thing she do/have done until now.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-28 at 09:19.
Old 2012-06-28, 08:04   Link #969
NeutralZero

Really got to like Bors...
Among the others he is aware of the consequence of his act unlike pet girl and in a small degree Wave...
Him trying to bond with his group and partially failing misserably is amusing and it seems that Kurome's stomach is really something... and kinda good to know that she's not only interested in candies...
Old 2012-06-28, 08:38   Link #970
Soji

NeutralZero@Yeah. But I have the feeling that he will be the first one to die. And honestly I don't like this.Then again I afraid for his family as well.
Old 2012-06-28, 08:44   Link #971
NeutralZero

you mean kinda like with scissor girl?
hope not yet...
They should have killed pet girl first or pet girl or pet girl...
Old 2012-06-28, 08:49   Link #972
Soji

NeutralZero@ Yeah . I get this feeling ,I mean i hope that pet girl /justice girl is the first to die with her teigu. But for some reason i really get the feeling Bors will be the first one to die.Hell would not suprise me if they kill his family before him and then him.
Old 2012-06-28, 08:54   Link #973
NeutralZero

speaking of his family along with his wife since his wife kinda look like her then could she be the one in the current ch?
Any case its kinda bad Wave didn't fully get the meaning of what Bors said to him unlike Tatsumi in ch2...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-06-28 at 10:09.
Old 2012-06-28, 09:03   Link #974
Soji

Yeah it's bad that Wawe don't fully get the meaing of Bors word.And kinda funny that the NR that are assasin try to be more clear possilbe from the start with Tatsumi while Wawe still full don't get the situation and they don't really seem to care to explain the situation....well everyone but Bors.
Spoiler for last raw:
Old 2012-06-28, 10:12   Link #975
NeutralZero

guess that's the difference between him and Tatsumi... that and their respective luck in socializing with their group and most of all their luck with women...
Old 2012-06-28, 11:13   Link #976
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah it's bad that Wawe don't fully get the meaing of Bors word.And kinda funny that the NR that are assasin try to be more clear possilbe from the start with Tatsumi while Wawe still full don't get the situation and they don't really seem to care to explain the situation....well everyone but Bors.
Tatsumi certainly fully understands his situation, has always since chapter 2. There are things that still surprises him in this line of work, but it's only made him change and become more committed to his cause. In Wave's case he's probably not been given many orders that might left him with regret the same way Bors has had as he hasn't served as long.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 11:31   Link #977
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
guess that's the difference between him and Tatsumi... that and their respective luck in socializing with their group and most of all their luck with women...
Yeah.This seem to be the case. Make you wonder his reaction when he will find out the true about Tatsumi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Tatsumi certainly fully understands his situation, has always since chapter 2. There are things that still surprises him in this line of work, but it's only made him change and become more committed to his cause. In Wave's case he's probably not been given many orders that might left him with regret the same way Bors has had as he hasn't served as long.
Agree.The boss even said * Welcome to the path of carnage ,Tatsumi*to him ,that time.

Although will be interesting to see Wawe reaction when people from the jeaster start to die. I mean with the death of his friend and comrade + His promise with Akame ,Tatsumi gain a strong will to survive .I wonder what will happen to Wawe he will change like Tatsumi in better or in the worse?
Old 2012-06-28, 12:55   Link #978
uis

So many death flags for Bohr... I hope he alive...

Spoiler for chapter 27:

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 15:00   Link #979
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah.This seem to be the case. Make you wonder his reaction when he will find out the true about Tatsumi.

Agree.The boss even said * Welcome to the path of carnage ,Tatsumi*to him ,that time.

Although will be interesting to see Wawe reaction when people from the jeaster start to die. I mean with the death of his friend and comrade + His promise with Akame ,Tatsumi gain a strong will to survive .I wonder what will happen to Wawe he will change like Tatsumi in better or in the worse?
This is pretty why I don't he'll join Night Raid even if he does desert the military. There maybe too much bad blood between him at the group because of that.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 15:10   Link #980
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
This is pretty why I don't he'll join Night Raid even if he does desert the military. There maybe too much bad blood between him at the group because of that.
I have to agree with this. To tell you the true I don't think like this before but make sense for him to not join NR even if he desert the military.Also I was wondering something...it's probally something stupid but I think is worth to talk about this. We see there is similar teigu ,Like Grand Chariot and Incursio. We know that when 2 or more Teigu user fight at lest one have to die. But what happen if some one break/destroy the teigu and the user survive? I don't think that teigu are indestructible. I mean , I remember Wawe damage Incursio the first time even if after that the armor was fine again. So in theory it's possible destroy a teigu.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!