Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-18, 20:30   Link #961
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 36. The Black Curtain

This is good, very good!

Seemingly, we're back on track with the manga.

I could call this the beginning of the Apocalyptic arc, since the Earl is now setting up the stage for taking seriously the war against the Exorcist, or else he wouldn't have called for more Noah family members to the gathering.
Spoiler:

But the best highlight was Lenalee's dream.
Spoiler:

Deathkilz, I mean what you said about the Noah family.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 11:35   Link #962
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Omniscient's Episode 37 screencaps and summary.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-20, 15:17   Link #963
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 37 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 15:21   Link #964
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ep 37 ~
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-20, 15:23   Link #965
Hydex

Is 37 a filler? At first it was fun seeing the exorcists in their everyday missions, now it's become boring ...
Hydex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 16:15   Link #966
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

its not a filler but close to being one...but i guess by devoting a whole ep to this new character means that hes going to play an important role in the future

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-06-23, 02:33   Link #967
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Have anyone read or hear any news about the release date for the second opening theme CD single?
Old 2007-06-23, 10:54   Link #968
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Spoiler for Episode 36:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 17:44   Link #969
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring forth to you some very sad news.

Since yesterday Omniscient has officially announced that he's going to discontinue on blogging D.Gray-man for three obvious reasons:
1. It is not surprising that he chose to make up that decision, since the fillers tried his patience until reaching the breaking point.

2. Omni has already gotten in touch with the D.Gray-man manga which far exceeds the anime on terms of story pacing, character development, and blood awful violence. I cannot say that the D.Gray-man manga is on the same caliber like, for example, Claymore manga, but heck is just too awesome.

3. Speaking of Claymore, he dropped D.Gray-man in favor of blogging Claymore due to all the hype recently built upon it.

Therefore, from now on I will be bringing pics for the episodes and keeping them as non-spoilerful as possible.

For Episode 38.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-26, 17:50   Link #970
UPR

^^^Guido thanks so much i was looking for someone to bring a summary if you will of the episodes
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 18:24   Link #971
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

that is sad news indeed but really it isnt that bad imo as the subs are pretty quick with their releases but it just means no taster beforehand >.< (actually i dont blame the guy for such a decision...fillers are never my thing either :/)

Old 2007-06-26, 18:46   Link #972
UPR

and it's not like he dropped it for a bad one it's Claymore which is one of the best
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 20:13   Link #973
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sigh, I guess it can't be helped

But it's not like he was wrong either, the anime has been dragging it's feet around for quite abit. Is not that I hate it for that, but after awhile... >.>

BUt on the bright side, it looks like it's finally getting back on track... Unless next week is another original
Old 2007-06-27, 20:31   Link #974
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 37. The Bell of the Person Next Door ~Charity Bell~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ep 37 ~
Spoiler:
The first part of the flashback to Daisya's past was quite nothing out of the extraordinary. In fact, I found it inverosimile...
Spoiler:

I am glad that this was a first parter, since I would had disliked if the episode would had been a single one given on how it ended.
Spoiler:

BTW, does anyone know if the fourth ending video and song debuted on episode 38 or will it debut on the next one?
Old 2007-06-28, 01:24   Link #975
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ well it isnt debuting on ep 38 because i just watched it
Spoiler:

Old 2007-06-28, 14:38   Link #976
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

EP 37 : This was a nice change I always enjoyed seeing new exorcist . It’s a welcome change Daisya looked cooler as a kid now he looks like Mother Teresa ???? . Overall an interesting build up to the arc . Kanda trained by Genral Teidol too with Daisya it would be fun to see anecdotes from their past .
Old 2007-06-28, 22:41   Link #977
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Thanks to the long-suffering filler activity on this thread has died down quite drastically, and I do not blame you people.
Spoiler:
oh man, been ages i'm back! doubt if anybody missed me, haha~ i don't tnk level 2 akumas would be judged by their size if u refer back to the episode of general yeegar's last battle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I do advise caution upon the following that I am going to post. Wiki is the least of likely places where posted information can be regarded as true.
Therefore, I am treating those news as unofficial rumors. What's your opinion?
well, wiki was never really a formal reference site bcuz they allow users to edit/correct/change the information available and its creator established the site believing that ppl are providing these informations as accurate as possible for others. majority of the info there are reliable enough but that doesn't mean everything's 100% accurate.

been slacking, haven't been watching TGM so reading posts that i don't understand makes me a little dizzy but i'm definitely following up! with regards to the debate of its 52-episodes-only, judging from the pace of the anime it will definitely end with a cliffhanger so that the next series will generate more attention, which will most likely happen..!
kriez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 00:54   Link #978
seiji_kun

If this series is gonna be 52 episodes only then the anime just is gonna continue to rape the manga imo. It's got allready so much fillermoments that it would surprise me if they end at 52 cause then they should've left out all those idiotic anime fillers and stick more to the original story. the last episodes they were spending time on a guy that like shows up for 4 panels mb (Daisya).

Well 13 episodes are still enough airtime I guess to make something conclusive but it would dissapoint me cause I really like the show. All tho it can focus more @ Allen imo. The filler wolf episode, the filler daisya youth episode, the filler miranda going to hq episode.... more Allen / Linalee ftw.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 04:25   Link #979
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Episode 37... How do I put it.... ?

I was expecting abit more of a past from Daisya if they were going to use an entire episode to show the past that was never shown in the manga But it felt rather forced.

I'm happy that they didn't have to resort to the death of his love ones, but it was abit too... Sharp of a turn

Then again, I think I know why they would go through that trouble of showing us his past...
Old 2007-07-01, 14:46   Link #980
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Guys and girls, good news I bring to you all.

In a single Saturday afternoon I made a little research and found another blogger who is following D.Gray-man

I must say I am very impressed with the design and layout at Xebek's Blog. It is very nice, and the guy has been blogging the good shows from both the 2006 and 2007 year seasons.

However, I must make a comment based on the observations done while I was visiting his blog. Xebek for several series is following the subs not the RAWS once they are available, and that's all I have to add.

Tags
action, gothic, shounen, steampunk