Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-04-11, 10:30   Link #1961
Genpei Sato
The Demon Himself

Send a message via AIM to Genpei Sato
Cool Hey Hey

Yep Yep Im New here ^_^

My Name is Josh and yea i love anime been browsing forum for awhile i decided to join ^_^ Woot woot... ummm i live in michigan ya... crappy place im 17 and yea im still in highschool..lol o well ah yea and ummm lettseee... im also a game freak i play WoW-Deathwing, Daoc-Merlin, Battlefield2, Quake3+Quake4, Counterstrike 1.6 and source... Halo2 and some other stuff...
Genpei Sato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 13:35   Link #1962
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Welcome everyone. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM (private message). Please make sure you look over our Forum Rules. Sections to take note of are:

-> Signature Size Limit(s)
-> Unlicensed Anime or Manga only
-> Posting Rules

Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 14:41   Link #1963
Gryff
England ~_~

どぞ よろしく

I had an account just before the wipe a while back and havn't recreated since then, I've been watching anime for almost a decade and have watched a boatload of series.

I enjoy poker, poking her, music, cinema etc.
Gryff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 15:49   Link #1964
Emma_Ai

Hello. The names Emma Ai, not my real name of course, it's from my favorite anime character. :] Well, I'll be going around the forums. Later.
Emma_Ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 16:31   Link #1965
Morris
Fanboy of Krad

Send a message via MSN to Morris
Hi, I stumbled across this place on one of my bored look arounds, and it does seem like a nice place. I'm Adam and I look forward to talking around the forums about stuff ^^
Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 05:18   Link #1966
Sector 6 Slum

hi!

i've been following this forum for a few months now and i think it's a great forum and really informative! today i decided to register so this is my first post!

i've been collecting anime figures since last year so it's quite a new hobby of mine (an addition to watching and reading tonnes of anime and mangas!)

i've a blog which i've set up with photos and reviews of my collection as well as new releases. Please have a look and comments are welcomed!
http://sector6slumjunkshop.blogspot.com/
Sector 6 Slum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 23:21   Link #1967
Pipp-ORK

And she was like, "YEAH, 'SUP?".

So I left.

Last edited by Pipp-ORK; 2008-01-18 at 00:38.
Pipp-ORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 16:20   Link #1968
Ness
Music Whore

Send a message via MSN to Ness
Hi, again. I seem to have lost my old username or something. I don't know. My computer simply refused to let me log in. The bastard! D:

Anyway, Ness/Nessy/Owlet/Owl/Nii or whatever you will.

Durr, not much to say. Currently in love with Mai HiME (*CoughiconCough*) and totally obsessed over NANA - I freaking squealed when I saw the Anime version. I didn't like the movie much, though. But I HART the damn manga.

Anyway, 'nuff babbling. Love you all. Again. :D
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 04:35   Link #1969
momogal
koi ni KNOCKOUT!

hi! my name is aya (it's a nickname). i'm a 17 year old girl from japan. i like manga/anime so i joined this forum.
i'm still learning english, so.. sorry for any mistakes! (´Д`人)☆彡 i'll do my best... よろしくね!☆⌒ヽ(´ε` )チュッ( ´з`)ノ⌒☆ lol

anyway, my favorite manga is NANA, hatikuro, parakiss, death note, etc. nice to meet you! bye for now.

Last edited by momogal; 2006-04-17 at 06:08.
momogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 07:48   Link #1970
bb.mango

Hi, new member here. =)
bb.mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 08:13   Link #1971
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
Hi

I haven't introduced myself here yet. So here I go:
I am a girl living i Norway. Blond and not too tall. I love anime and especially manga as well as other tings like volleyball, tennis, friends, video-games, drawing, music and stuff.
I'm currently in high school, with a part-time job as a sellsman in a video\movies\data\MP3 store calles Spaceworld. At my sparetime I study once a week japansese and I'm overall a very sporty happy girl.

Some of my favorite anime is Mononoke Hime, Scrapped Princess, Fruits Basket etc.
Some of my favorite anga is Gravitation, Naruto, Kare First Love, Eden: It's an endless world, Ragnarok and a lot more.
Videogames: Final Fantasy X and VIII, Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and more.

I'm here almost daily. However, I read a lot more at your guy's posts than writing my own. You all know so much and that's why I read so much here!

Well, that's it. If you like to know more just ask. ^^
And I'm sorry for my english. Since english isn't my native langage.
Friera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 09:38   Link #1972
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friera
And I'm sorry for my english. Since english isn't my native langage.
No worries. Your English was fine. Welcome to the forums everyone. We look forward to reading your thoughts and getting to know you. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM (private message).

Also, if you're new here or just haven't had the time before, please take a few minutes and read through the Forum Rules.

Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 19:33   Link #1973
Humarl
Why me?

Well the name's jay
yeah it's a nickname
i've been looking around this forum for awhile now and i finally decided to join =P
well i'm into anime, sports and anything to keep me occupied
I really want to know japanese so if anyone wants to teach me well pm me
well happy to meet you all
Humarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 19:35   Link #1974
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
i dont think it'll be that easy to learn japanese with pms, since writing it is way harder than speaking it -.-
anyway welcom here i guess,
i'm kinda new but i guess i have somwhat of a niche
Newtyped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 19:46   Link #1975
Humarl
Why me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtyped
i dont think it'll be that easy to learn japanese with pms, since writing it is way harder than speaking it -.-
well that's true but then again i dont expect it to be easy
Humarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 20:15   Link #1976
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humarl
well that's true but then again i dont expect it to be easy
i suggest u take classes in japanese
Newtyped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 01:30   Link #1977
redsun_the_great

Send a message via AIM to redsun_the_great Send a message via MSN to redsun_the_great Send a message via Yahoo to redsun_the_great
I am Redsun.

I am a college student and also a writer. I am new here and wanted to say hi. I am joining and going to be active on many diffrent forums and wish to make alot of friends. So feel free to contact me if you want to be my friend.

I am 20 and enjoy anime such as Inu-Yasha, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and so much more. There are a few I don't totally like but that does not matter I don't want a fight on anyone. I love to draw and write. I love to make websites like my http://mangateamgen.excell.org/mtg which needs members and learn tons of new things. I love to help others that need help. Just so many things.

If you want to know something certain just ask me.
redsun_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 09:43   Link #1978
Ryuhei Aoi

Hello

Hello everyone. My name is Zack Finley. I've got like four names though: Zack, Zachary, Zacharia, and Zacharias. Then my full name: Zacharias Austin Voughn Finley. But, by using a certain first name of the four, you can only use one middle name, and such. It's confusing. Anyway, I go by Ryuhei Aoi. It's just a name I came up with, and really like. Lol. I'm 14 years-of-age. I live in Elk Grove, California. I am also a registered freshman of Elk Grove High School. I'm about 5' 10 1/2" tall. I've got short (though I need a haircut badly), brown hair, along with annoying sideburns (Because my mom doesn't trust me with a razor). I've got blue eyes, if you look at them from the front, while they're green from the side. I'm currently in a relatonship with a girn named Tabitha. She's 19. She's the only thing I need in life to make it. She's always supporting me, and helping me. Sometimes I wonder if I help her like she helps me.

Anyways, I came from a forums site called AnimeLeague. They're really cool, and I was referred to here by them. Their site is really cool, and I suggest some of you check it out. As for me, I'm sticking with both. I really love anime, and so being involved in two anime-related sites will be awesome.

I hope to have lots of fun here.

-Sincerely, As Ever,
Zack Finley
Ryuhei Aoi
Ryuhei Aoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 01:31   Link #1979
aahhsin

The King Is Back!
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 02:48   Link #1980
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
The King Is Back!
Oh. My. Goddess.

* NoSanninWa goes into shock and stares blankly into the distance. While speach continues, the monotone makes it clear that noone is home.

Okaeri.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members