Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-19, 11:05   Link #2141
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I will enjoy watching that shot in the head, as they crumble for turning on their leader.

Xinge and the others is still up in the air to me, I know Xinge should stay with Lelouch, but that doesn't mean he will.
He hasn't done anything bad to the Chinese federation though. Plus Xinge Ke is bright enough to realise that if Zero was truly evil he could have used his geass on them to marry Tian Zi himself and become the Emperor of the Chinese Federation. Instead he chose to make a democratic union of nations and simply settle for being the army commander.

He'd notice the incinsistencies between Zero's actions and his supposed crimes and either conclude that this is a different Zero or that Schenziel was dishing out the whole truth.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 11:08   Link #2142
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Lelouch doesn't seem to have lost to much this EP as opposed to the OotBK.

Lelouch has lost:

1.The support and trust of the core OotBK members with the exception of kallen and possibly lakshata(her original speciality was biological research and i'm pretty sure she'd jump at the chance to research geass and code plus she followed him because he was an interesting person not for the whole allies of justice thing).

2.The Iakaruga and its support vessels.

3.His army, but they are just mooks so they don't count.

4.Rolo. Okay this is bad since Rolo was fanatically loyal to lelouch even after he got the truth yet he still saved his life and gave him a second chance.

5.Nunnally. Okay she's cute and all and she was his reason for living but now he's got a new one called "kill daddy".

The Ootbk have lost:

1.Their leader lelouch and his brillant strategic mind along with the Shinkiriou and since the whole crux of the deal was Zero in exchange for Japan, since the OotBK haven't held up there end of the bargain Britannia have no need to hold to theirs.

2.Kallen(the OotBK Ace) and the Guren(Ace in the hole). I'm sorry but she's dumping them like a dirty rag sooner rather than later.

3.Jermaih and the Sieg Sutherland are vamoosing as soon as he gets the truth about what they've done to his Lord.

4.Xinge Ke and the Shen Hu. As soon as he gets the truth he's gone. They've sold out Zero and the UFN, turned on the only one of them that he respects and owes anything too(saved Tian Zi, his life, his comrades and disposed of the Eunnchs), doesn't trust Schenziel as far as he can shake a stick at and technically he's the second in command after Zero.

5.When the truth about their deal with Britannia about freeing Japan in exchange becomes known the UFN as a whole will dump them like a sack of crap for there betrayl since in the best case scenario they are neutral and in the worst case will attack them along with britannia. They now have lost their powerbase and have to depend on there own abilities and Britannia generosity. In other words they be screwed.

6.Morale will drop like a brick once either the truth is revealed or the cover story that Zero has died breaks, paranoia will spread like wildfire if the truth about the geass is revealed and there is bound to be some form of factional disputes.

Never mind the foot, it seems the ootBK might just have shot themselves in the head.
With kallen its not that simple she has friends in the OBK and its going to be hard as hell for her to up and leave them especially Ohgi who's like a second brother to her.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 11:19   Link #2143
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
With kallen its not that simple she has friends in the OBK and its going to be hard as hell for her to up and leave them especially Ohgi who's like a second brother to her.
She was prepared to die with lelouch last EP. This pretty much counts as abandoning them in my eyes since you can't help them when your dead.

Oh and are we talking about the same ougi who was so busy thinking with his dick in EP 16 that he had to be reminded by Lakshata that the invasion was their opportunity to free kallen? So much for being like a second brother.
Old 2008-08-19, 11:28   Link #2144
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
She was prepared to die with lelouch last EP. This pretty much counts as abandoning them in my eyes since you can't help them when your dead.

Oh and are we talking about the same ougi who was so busy thinking with his dick in EP 16 that he had to be reminded by Lakshata that the invasion was their opportunity to free kallen? So much for being like a second brother.
As far Kallen's concerned it seem she doesn't care if he used them as long as they win or maybe its lets use till we win then lynch him after that.

Ohgi well it was bad he met viletta in teh first place.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2008-08-19, 11:33   Link #2145
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
As far Kallen's concerned it seem she doesn't care if he used them as long as they win or maybe its lets use till we win then lynch him after that.

Ohgi well it was bad he met viletta in teh first place.
It was bad that he didn't die of his gunshot wound in R1, seriously he's a fool for going anywhere near her in R2 after what happened in S1.

Makes you wonder what Villeta said to convince him to turn on Zero, or did they just have hot sex and then tell him she wasn't putting out unless he sold out Zero.
Old 2008-08-19, 11:38   Link #2146
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
It was bad that he didn't die of his gunshot wound in R1, seriously he's a fool for going anywhere near her in R2 after what happened in S1.

Makes you wonder what Villeta said to convince him to turn on Zero, or did they just have hot sex and then tell him she wasn't putting out unless he sold out Zero.
LOL wasn't puting out unless he sold out zero heh

Old 2008-08-19, 12:24   Link #2147
Pathis87

Btw is Lelouch the former 17th or 11th successor ? I always thought it to be the 17th so it could be a translation mistake made by eclipse ... .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 12:26   Link #2148
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
Btw is Lelouch the former 17th or 11th successor ? I always thought it to be the 17th so it could be a translation mistake made by eclipse ... .
he's the 11th Prince and 17th in line for the throne.
Old 2008-08-19, 12:29   Link #2149
Pathis87

Quote:
he's the 11th Prince and 17th in line for the throne.
ah ok thank you for the clarification

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 12:34   Link #2150
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
ah ok thank you for the clarification
Actually i should have said the former 11th Prince and 17th in line for the throne since he relinquished his claim to it 9 years ago.
Old 2008-08-19, 13:17   Link #2151
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
he didn't shoot himself, it was all a mindscrew by him. Lelouch was in the Shinkiriou the whole time.
No, Lelouch used Shinkirou to shoot coins and reflected his Geass to Charles. But I think Charles was just fucking around to show off his immortality
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:17   Link #2152
pingva

I noticed one thing both Kallen and Suzaku encouraged, insisted Lelouch to keep being Zero(in other words they wanted that Lelouch keep goin the path of lies) for their dreams, but they didn't realize that this path destroys Lelouch(If he would keep going this path the real Lelouch(vi Britannia) would be gone for good. The path of destaruction.).The only people who trully wanted that Lelouch(Zero) would stop was Euphy and Nunnally and Suzaku in first season(they tried to be his saviours).
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:20   Link #2153
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I noticed one thing both Kallen and Suzaku encouraged, insisted Lelouch to keep being Zero(in other words they wanted that Lelouch keep goin the path of lies) for their dreams, but they didn't realize that this path destroys Lelouch(If he would keep going this path the real Lelouch(vi Britannia) would be gone for good. The path of destaruction.).The only people who trully wanted that Lelouch(Zero) would stop was Euphy and Nunnally and Suzaku in first season(they tried to be his saviours).
I believe Kallen and Suzaku both said "Turn your lie into truth", "keep your lie up till the very end"
Old 2008-08-19, 13:22   Link #2154
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
I believe Kallen and Suzaku both said "Turn your lie into truth", "keep your lie up till the very end"
Yes, I was thinking about this encouraging.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:36   Link #2155
Sprite_Coke

Does anyone else think Schneizel might team up with Lelouch? I've observing that Schneizel isn't that fond of Charles neither
Could be the reason why he's been trying to get together with Lelouch
Old 2008-08-19, 13:38   Link #2156
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Does anyone else think Schneizel might team up with Lelouch? I've observing that Schneizel isn't that fond of Charles neither
Could be the reason why he's been trying to get together with Lelouch
naw i see the emperor kicking the bucket by 22 actually.
I think Schneizel is end boss still.
He hasn't played all his cards yet.
We shall see soon what will happen.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:39   Link #2157
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Um... you do realize the circumstances were completely different right? Had Kallen not encouraged Lelouch when she did, he'd have been in a gutter somewhere high on Refrain. Whereas for Suzaku, it was Suzaku taking advantage of Lelouch's need to have Nunally safe to push his own agenda forward. Completely different.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:46   Link #2158
Sprite_Coke

Your right, and not only that Kallen has made a definite choice on what she's trying to accomplish, so to her Lelouch is a necessity. But Suzaku is still swavering on what he believes to be right: (some episodes back, something along the lines of) "who's to say what's right and what's wrong". So Suzaku is in fact telling Lelouch to succeed and convince him that what Lelouch has been doing hasn't been wrong, by achieving his goal
Old 2008-08-19, 13:51   Link #2159
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
you know
for all that he is hiding behind the mask
i cant help but notice that just about every follower of lulu that actually knows his true id is fanaticlly loyal to him
kallen rolo sayoko Orenge
he should have told the black knights the truth long ago
shnizel would have been shot on sight
Old 2008-08-19, 13:55   Link #2160
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you know
for all that he is hiding behind the mask
i cant help but notice that just about every follower of lulu that actually knows his true id is fanaticlly loyal to him
kallen rolo sayoko Orenge
he should have told the black knights the truth long ago
shnizel would have been shot on sight
I don't know about "shot" (since then Anya would have blasted them to hell) but yes, if Lelouch wasn't such a secretive idiot, the Black Knights would still have been loyal to him. They didn't waiver when they found out he was a Prince after all. It was when they found out everything else... If he just TRUSTED them...
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote