Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-25, 22:00   Link #1041
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
sorry but so far, everything said on Wiki has come true =\
No NOOOO!!! I refuse to believe it! They haven't even crossed gazes in episode 04, they never gave furtive glances to one another, it's just not possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
Dear your Pinkness of Moe, Queen of b!tch (pun intended )

You are losing the Moe competition fast to your other subjects. Please try harder next episode.

Sincerely,
From your loyal fan with lust, I mean love
Hey Millimeter fans, take it from the mysterious one, this letter has heart in it

Show your support for the kidnapped one. She needs your help, and only your deepest, your most intimate of desires can save her! Say it with a loud voice, "Pinkness of Moe, we're with you!" in bed.

Quote:
Now that you mentioned it. I dont remember the last time when the enemy just attack the hero head on without waiting for them to finish their introduction line

Yukikaze is just awesome with the quick step attack and chop down from mid air.
I'll be completely honest, I really don't remember the last time either. I've just seen it so many times where the goodie or the baddie just mouth's away and the other just stands by *cough*Kamijou Touma and anyone he faces*cough*

I find Yukikaze's hiding place for her knife a really nice place

Oh super blackjack, I own the page again. My Eclair er Yuki will be pleased
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 22:06   Link #1042
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

What this anime needs is a bitch beach queen episode.

Though I don't know how Eclair is going to present herself if her bikini is going to slip everytime she tries to put it -*gets hit in the head by a flying dagger*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 22:13   Link #1043
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Though I don't know how Eclair is going to present herself if her bikini is going to slip everytime she tries to put it -*gets hit in the head by a flying dagger*
Well there goes the bulletproof vest idea .

I'm sure Eclair would find a way. Her real danger is making sure no one 'accidentally' destroys it .
Old 2011-04-25, 22:15   Link #1044
FateAnomaly

She has to wear those elementary schoolgirl one piece swimsuit instead of a bikini.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 22:26   Link #1045
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Dear your Pinkness of Moe, Queen of b!tch (pun intended )

You are losing the Moe competition fast to your other subjects. Please try harder next episode.

Sincerely,
From your loyal fan with lust, I mean love
A loyal Milli fan would never say such a thing after seeing her nude.
Old 2011-04-25, 22:46   Link #1046
mangatron

Quote:
Yeah beach episode! leave it to the perv to remember a beach ep lol

But gee whiz, time goes by for us faster than the world Sink is in, we may have to wait like iStratos and see a beach ep by episode 09 but I'll gladly accept if it's sooner so long as all the girls are in it. Yeah, including Leon-sama, the color girls, Brioche and Yukikaze

I'll go with an easy pick and say Eclair will go stripes with her swimsuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
B-but we didn't get a good view! And that's not even the worst part, we don't even know what type of pantsu she has or what color, heck maybe she has none, being a doggy and all *cough*

The joy of a bath scene is that we get to see the girl slowly and gracefully undress, gently slipping that pantsu down... ahem but we got short-changed on Millimeter's service
Old 2011-04-25, 22:52   Link #1047
mysterious

Quote:
That belongs to episode 3 so I do not have any complaint for her Pinkness there. But we are in episode 4 and she has been shadowed by her best friend (sound like a potential NTR fanfic idea ). So as a stalker loyal fan, I see it as my duty to make it clear that Pink-sama has to offer more fan services for my her own good! It is not like my feeling changes per episode or anything! I am just a stern supporter of competition!

And here I always thought bro fist are awesome, yet Rico and Yukikaze sis fist mass light up all the grenades. Bro fist has nothing on sis fist

Last edited by mysterious; 2011-04-25 at 23:09.
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 23:16   Link #1048
mangatron

Quote:
I am just a stern supporter of competition!
Yeah! Competition is great for consumers! Er I mean I'm not saying the girls are merchandise! It's not like I bought and paid for Yukikaze's services! My girls are not call girls!

Quote:
And here I always thought bro fist are awesome, yet Rico and Yukikaze sis fist mass light up all the grenades. Bro fist has nothing on sis fist
Fist bump, eh? Nothing like a little magic, a little spark, boom! Instant fireworks

Sis Fist is a bit of a tongue twister though, might be a better name out there. How about... Girl Power?
Old 2011-04-25, 23:30   Link #1049
Kagura89

Quote:
That belongs to episode 3 so I do not have any complaint for her Pinkness there. But we are in episode 4 and she has been shadowed by her best friend (sound like a potential NTR fanfic idea ). So as a stalker loyal fan, I see it as my duty to make it clear that Pink-sama has to offer more fan services for my her own good! It is not like my feeling changes per episode or anything! I am just a stern supporter of competition!

Screw you! Say anything about Milly-hime but she already have special place in my heart..i'm sucker for kind-hearted & pinky princess

Last edited by Kagura89; 2011-04-26 at 07:18.
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 23:48   Link #1050
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

Show your support for the kidnapped one. She needs your help, and only your deepest, your most intimate of desires can save her! Say it with a loud voice, "Pinkness of Moe, we're with you!" in bed.

[/size]
You know, when you visit the forum with out login the word "in bed" at the end of your sentence got exposed and become "green word of advertisement" and that is how I know it

I think the lack of support for leo-sama may due to the fact that she is a lion and not a pure cat. I know she would have score more points with me if she is the later
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 00:03   Link #1051
mangatron

Quote:
You know, when you visit the forum with out login the word "in bed" at the end of your sentence got exposed and become "green word of advertisement" and that is how I know it
I know, that beige background has been a thorn in my ulterior motives for 7 years, my trick seems to work only in the heat of a convo

Quote:
I think the lack of support for leo-sama may due to the fact that she is a lion and not a pure cat. I know she would have score more points with me if she is the later
Well.... a lion can be considered a giant cat maybe if she does a "nyaaah" filled with ecstasy I may melt beyond description

But I attribute her lack of fanancial support due to, well, a lack of screen time or maybe fans don't like the girl for losing so easily (albeit was 2 on 1). Surely there are fans of her nuke ability, huh?
Old 2011-04-26, 00:38   Link #1052
FateAnomaly

In terms of cuteness , she definitely lose out to her royal pinkness but I for one think that princess lion is pretty cool. However, like mangatron said she has too little screen time. So its hard to form a strong opinion of her. Anyway, i think she could have won that match if she carried on but she decided to concede instead.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 01:24   Link #1053
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You guys are perverts to lust after her like that. I appreciate her by putting a strawberry into the biscotti with cream on top.

Quote:
I'll go with an easy pick and say Eclair will go stripes with her swimsuit
With another self-destruct sequence built into the swimsuit...*gets hit across the head with a lead cast eclair*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
She has to wear those elementary schoolgirl one piece swimsuit instead of a bikini.
Are you saying that my cute little Eclair is flat? Damn you! She isn't an airfield! She is just underdevelope- *gets gutted*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 02:32   Link #1054
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

*sips more wine from d'Arquien's canteen*

I find it funny that, after so long of being controlled by moe blob anime, suddenly Madoka came and smashed the floor of the anime industry. Hopefully making people realize that well done anime sell, no matter what theme they are.

And after that, I found myself APPRECIATING that not all anime is dark, unfluffy but epic. Especially Dog Days!
Old 2011-04-26, 02:43   Link #1055
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

This show has a good mix of humor, action and bits of fanservice that are nicely balanced. It's not super-serious, everything seems to be good fun, though I'm sure we'll get a deeper side eventually. Maybe one of the felines wants to break with tradition, or maybe one of the doggies wants more than just a semi-simulated war, who knows?

Either way, I can't really say I dislike any of the characters, they all seem to have a certain charm to them. And Eclair is probably the best of them all.
Old 2011-04-26, 03:30   Link #1056
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
So its hard to form a strong opinion of her.
That's my thoughts too. I just can't put my foot down and decide what kind of personality she has. One moment she's really taking her loss very casually, the next moment she spite's Princess Millimeter about her singing, and then pissed at her kidnapping, all this happening in no less than 2 minutes total screen time. I'm now at a loss for words...

Quote:
Are you saying that my cute little Eclair is flat? Damn you! She isn't an airfield! She is just underdevelope- *gets gutted*
*grabs SaintessPervert's head from behind and turns it counter-clockwise*

YOU! Are you implying my lovely Eclair is a fashion runway? Are you saying she's underage! You hear those sirens? You're going to jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
*sips more wine from d'Arquien's canteen*
Ah hah, I see. Stop drinkin', will ya? This ought to make you stop...

*sips from the cup that Brioche just drank out of*

INDIRECT KISSU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
And Eclair is probably the best of them all.
Ho ho ho, Eclair has entrapped another. Let's celebrate, gentlemen. For a blue clean world!

But yeah, this series can be serious (still that unanswered question of Sink's demise) and I'd like to see deeper stuff in this series too. No, I don't mean that
Old 2011-04-26, 07:10   Link #1057
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
That's my thoughts too. I just can't put my foot down and decide what kind of personality she has. One moment she's really taking her loss very casually, the next moment she spite's Princess Millimeter about her singing, and then pissed at her kidnapping, all this happening in no less than 2 minutes total screen time. I'm now at a loss for words...
of course she's mad, she just got done saying kidnapping would be a low blow and wouldnt think of doing such a thing. then her brother goes and pulls it off XD
Old 2011-04-26, 07:18   Link #1058
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
of course she's mad, she just got done saying kidnapping would be a low blow and wouldnt think of doing such a thing. then her brother goes and pulls it off XD
That said brother will surely get a royal ass whooping... Leon-chan style.
BTW, Sink-Leon Shipper reporting for duty!
*flees*

Spoiler:
Old 2011-04-26, 07:21   Link #1059
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I want leon and milly to fight over Sink XD its always so funny when a strong girl and a weak girl fight over a guy and the strong girl loses because of silly stuff.
Old 2011-04-26, 07:36   Link #1060
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
INDIRECT KISSU!
Doesn't beat the real thing though.

The liver is evil! It must be punished! (Wait I'm supposed to be a doctor...)

Btw, it is obvious that Leonmichelle is a tsundere. That explains her inconsistent performance. It has been her coping measure to becoming king, which I believe will be a plot point later in the story. The fact that Leonmichelle's face was hidden while she was railing against her brother and armoring up is proof that she's actually delighted that she was going to get to see Milly.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen