AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-02, 10:06   Link #3761
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
thanks for the update. it was really interesting. ı still don't get what Claire want from Kamito's past. ı mean what will she do. will she look into his general information scan? ı mean no matter what happens she can't do anything about past. she should just look ahead. well ı think ı can get over this. after all date with a dragon is closing in

would it be spoiler if ı asked what was Greyworth <wish> from Elemental Lords in detail ?
@erdii
Are you never feel insecure? Claire is someone that already feel betrayed, ignored, badmouthed, hatred, etc. I think it's normal for her to ask the past of Kamito, the hope and someone she love. Once you feel betrayed, it's difficult to create trust. Moreover Claire is a girl. I remember that someone told me that "Unlike men that think with logic of the brain, women tend to 'think' with their heart. That why only women that have the ability to give birth."

For Greyworth wish, yes, she wish for eternal youth for the purpose to prolong her ability as elementalist. With this ability, she can change her appearance. From young to old. From her prime to worst. But that just for appearance, her life span was not change. Moreover she had Curse Armament Seal that placed at her heart at Ranbal war. She was the first one that has the longest live person who has Curse Armament Seal. And this curse that will almost killing her at vol. 8.
Old 2013-03-02, 10:29   Link #3762
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
@erdii
Are you never feel insecure? Claire is someone that already feel betrayed, ignored, badmouthed, hatred, etc. I think it's normal for her to ask the past of Kamito, the hope and someone she love. Once you feel betrayed, it's difficult to create trust. Moreover Claire is a girl. I remember that someone told me that "Unlike men that think with logic of the brain, women tend to 'think' with their heart. That why only women that have the ability to give birth."

For Greyworth wish, yes, she wish for eternal youth for the purpose to prolong her ability as elementalist. With this ability, she can change her appearance. From young to old. From her prime to worst. But that just for appearance, her life span was not change. Moreover she had Curse Armament Seal that placed at her heart at Ranbal war. She was the first one that has the longest live person who has Curse Armament Seal. And this curse that will almost killing her at vol. 8.
well ı personally think the talk about the past unnecessary what is important is present time. say it too logical nothing in the past can be undone. would Claire be happy if Kamito was a person who killed tens or hundreds. would she be happy to find such a past. would Kamito be happy if such a past is revealed. as the story is cheery one there is not such a past. well i find it really strange for a assassin to have never killed a person.

people have past they don't want to reveal so thinking that he is not talking about his past, feeling sad for it, is plainly stupid. first think a normal person would think there must be something happened to him so ı shouldn't be rude and ask him when he is ready to face his past. but what is our female protoganist do, crying because he didn't want to talk about his past. what would she gain anyway. what did she want to know that she shed tears. it is stupid to cry that easily

just please don't make me talk about Claire. my complaint list is a bit too long

that for info about Greyworth. that explains the thing about her heart. it would have been better if you put spoiler tag as it isn't explained in the novel
Old 2013-03-02, 18:14   Link #3763
NeutralZero

Claire just being too nosey as usual... and its more insensitive of her than him... using tears to make one talk about someones past than...
He can tell them personally when the right time comes but that's just Claire's doing...
She 'may' have reason for the tears like Kamito don't trust her or those kind of crap but that spoiled cat just...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 21:00   Link #3764
Yye1
Wide Right

Just a general wonder of mine, how the hell does this LN not have an anime?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 21:06   Link #3765
omegasereon

Maybe not enough material? Not sure, i can imagine a season being made for vols 1-5.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 23:16   Link #3766
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Just a general wonder of mine, how the hell does this LN not have an anime?
because they would probly need enough to cover the start to the end of the blade dance
Old 2013-03-02, 23:40   Link #3767
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
because they would probly need enough to cover the start to the end of the blade dance
that would be a 24 episode series at least if rushed, and because of its genre it will most likely get a 12-13 episode series, and if they do then it has to be a 12 episode series covering volumes 1-3, that way the anime won't feel rushed and cover material before touching the blade dance that way it technically won't end on a cliffhanger even then it will still be a bit rushed and the most likely scenario will be it covering just the first 2 novels each with 6 episode arcs
Old 2013-03-03, 03:46   Link #3768
ZeKeR
Superbad

I thought Est was a longsword type leaning to the claymore (I can't see her being a zweihander type or that WTF-esque Gross messer blade) and same goes to Restia. if he can successfully hold the two, then the two must be gladius lengths or longer
Old 2013-03-03, 04:26   Link #3769
imbuement

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Mizuho has release 8.2.
Imagining that Kamito weild twin mini swords of maiden while dress maid outfit... Nearly stop brain processing. It surpassed Claire's as a moe loli. =))
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 05:14   Link #3770
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Claire just being too nosey as usual... and its more insensitive of her than him... using tears to make one talk about someones past than...
He can tell them personally when the right time comes but that's just Claire's doing...
She 'may' have reason for the tears like Kamito don't trust her or those kind of crap but that spoiled cat just...
Well Claire being interested and curious about kamito's past is understandable. And I do agree that using tears to make a person talk their past is wrong.

Almost every time the subject of kamito's past comes up(like volume 4, 6 and 8) Claire seems dead set and learn more about Restia. Restia was a big part of kamito's past so wanting to knew her understandable, but Claire seems more interested in their relationship, Kamito has made it clear that is not ready to or doesn't want to talk about her and their relationship. And instead of respecting his wishes and waiting for him to tell her about Restia she press him with questions or for answer about Restia.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-03-03 at 05:25.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 05:16   Link #3771
NeutralZero

Guess another reason to hate her... asivce from her massive violent tsundere nature...
A true spoiled brat...
Old 2013-03-03, 05:20   Link #3772
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
And instead of respecting his wishes and waiting for him to tell her about Restia she press him with questions or for answer out her.
Which is pretty understandable since he will likely won't reveal it if there's no one to press him on.

Shit guys, it's a girl in love, an ojou-sama, a supposedly pure girl without experience in love and a tsundere at that too. There's no way that she would backed out in trying to know more about the one she loves. It would not be in her character if she acts in consideration and opt to wait for him to reveals his past without pressing him.

But hey, at the very least she didn't force him by whipping him to tell her about his past.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 05:24   Link #3773
NeutralZero

Oh yeah, good thing she didn't use violence... wait... its better if she did use violence like her usual tsundere self than those tears... that's just low...
Old 2013-03-03, 05:27   Link #3774
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well Claire being interested and curious about kamito's past is understandable. And I do agree that using tears to make a person talk their past is wrong.

Almost every time the subject of kamito's past comes up(like volume 4, 6 and 8) Claire seems dead set and learn more about Restia. Restia was a big part of kamito's past so wanting to knew her understandable, but Claire seems more interested in their relationship, Kamito has made it clear that is not ready to or doesn't want to talk about her and their relationship. And instead of respecting his wishes and waiting for him to tell her about Restia she press him with questions or for answer out Restia.
And this is something that I really hate about her A, while I can understand that she wants to know more about his past and especially his relationship with Restia I can't forgive the way she chose to achieve this.
She seems to not understand that she only makes Kamito suffer in this way.
Like you point out would be much better for her to wait that Kamito himself tell her about this.

Von Himmel@ While I can understand this and even agree with you on some extent is still wrong .
She pretty much loses points like this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 05:37   Link #3775
sky black swordman

Quote:
Shit guys, it's a girl in love, an ojou-sama, a supposedly pure girl without experience in love and a tsundere at that too. There's no way that she would backed out in trying to know more about the one she loves. It would not be in her character if she acts in consideration and opt to wait for him to reveals his past without pressing him.
Ok, but Ellis, Rinslet and Fianna are in love with him as well as ojou-samas and are also supposedly pure girls without experience in love and at least two of them have tsundere tendencies, they have rarely if at all press him with questions or for answer about Restia. They most likely respect his wishes and are waiting for him to tell them about Restia.
Old 2013-03-03, 05:41   Link #3776
NeutralZero

That's what makes them especially Ellis way better than that red cat...
All of them are somewhat pure...
And Claire of all Character should know the felling of other people prying into one's past especially to her because of her sister yet she's doing the same as to what others do to her...
Then again... psychologically speaking, what she's been doing it acceptable. Doing to others what others do to you in a conscious to subconscious (Claire) level

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-03-03 at 05:51. Reason: add on
Old 2013-03-03, 05:54   Link #3777
bludvein

I think its quite realistic for Claire to be curious or even nosy about Restia. Its a little irritating but lets not blow it out of proportion. She did sorta catch Restia kissing him after all. Do you think the other harem members would be any less nosy in the same situation?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 06:01   Link #3778
NeutralZero

Probability 40-50%... for Ellis and Rinslet... while a full 100% for Claire being nosey...
Fianna already knew who he was so she's out of the question...
She knew somethings going on between the two
she has an idea that its not pleasant yet she still force her way...
Among all of the girls, Claire the only one without delicacy...
Old 2013-03-03, 06:06   Link #3779
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Ok, but Ellis, Rinslet and Fianna are in love with him as well as ojou-samas and are also supposedly pure girls without experience in love and at least two of them have tsundere tendencies, they have rarely if at all press him with questions or for answer about Restia. They most likely respect his wishes and are waiting for him to tell them about Restia.
It's what makes it better since it shows that the author could pull off characterization even with characters that has similar traits. It's even at that point where I could distinguish three different tsunderes in this novel. There might also be other factor like their past or their love meter towards Kamito

Let me put it off simply: because it's Claire, she will definitely act like that. I can see her doing desperate work to know more about Kamito.

Quote:
And Claire of all Character should know the felling of other people prying into one's past especially to her because of her sister yet she's doing the same as to what others do to her...
Not trying to further this debate here, but let me just say that this argument isn't fair. Please consider what Claire went through and what Kamito went through. I can see people taking Kamito's side but Claire will only have a couple of people that will stay with her.

I think you guys are reading too much about this. It's clearly a simple curiosity about a girl in love trying to know about her loved one.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 06:14   Link #3780
NeutralZero

point taken...
but maybe she hasn't heard yet the line curiosity killed the 'cat'... and if only she can be a decoy heroine...
Claire's pushiness/nosiness aside.... moving off the topic..
Can the shape of the elemental wafle change according to the wielder or the image of Kamito dual wielding Est and Restia is just an art inconsistency
The image of the blade looks fatter than the one in the cover of v7

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap