AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-04-20, 00:31   Link #621
sola

Hey all. ^^
There are two songs that I would like to find out about:
Romeo x Juliet ending.
Bokurano opening.

Thanks,
sola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 02:55   Link #622
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Romeo x Juliet ending.
" Cyclone " by 12012

Quote:
Bokurano opening.
" Little Bird " by Chiaki Ishikawa ( Clickie : )
Old 2007-04-21, 17:00   Link #623
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Hi!

I was wondering.
does anyone know the name of the song at the ending of the Hikaru no Go 2004 New Year Special??

it's a song only for this episode
(the last episode ever made of the Hikaru no Go-show.)

I have all the other songs but I just can't find the name of this one.
anyone got a clue?

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 20:45   Link #624
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areguzanda View Post
Hi!

I was wondering.
does anyone know the name of the song at the ending of the Hikaru no Go 2004 New Year Special??

it's a song only for this episode
(the last episode ever made of the Hikaru no Go-show.)

I have all the other songs but I just can't find the name of this one.
anyone got a clue?
Everlasting Snow by dream
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 05:44   Link #625
KMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDeadQueen View Post
Hey. I was just wondering if anybody here could help identify a song for me. There's a song that plays during the ADV trailer for their english release of Gilgamesh, and I really like it, but I just can't find out what the name of the song is or who its by.

This is the trailer right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-H4lBvw39o

The song doesn't start until about two minutes into the video. Its an english song and has a guy singing. Some people over at YouTube were able make out a few of the lyrics.We think the lyrics mights be:

" nanananananananananananananananana, nanananananananana. never rest, it's my time to go. i cannot stay, it's the end of the show. what you want? You gonna do some --(something that sounds like 'oh'). you know, i dont ever, ever want to give you any (or it might be - give you again).

nanananananananananananana, nanananananana (repeat the 'na's). When you grow up, will you ever see, ever be... (this next sentence was very hard and may not be that accurate...) what you see when you (or we) glance at the solid ground. (More nananas) ."

Thats all we can make out so it may not be entirely correct. From the vocals it sounds like the song might be done by the Smashing Pumpkins, because the singer sounds similar to them. But again I can't be totally sure. I did listen to some clips of some songs by the Smashing Pumpkins over at Amazon but I haven't found one that matches.

I listened to the Gilgamesh OST but the song isn't on there, and I also tried looking up some of those lyrics online but it came up with a bunch of different search results that didn't match.

It seems that ADV picked some random cool sounding english song for the trailer to promote the english release of the series which is why its so hard to find out what the song is.

If anybody can help me and knows what this song is or who its by, I would really appreciate it. Seems like the song doesn't exist anywhere except for in this trailer.Thanks in advance for any and all help.
This song is really good, I'd also like to know what it is. Having alot of trouble finding out though...

I tried "Shazam" and got no results back. Incase you don't know what Shazam is it listens to music and identifies it for you. It only has music which can be bought in the UK though, and the speaking in the video might be throwing it off...

*Edit*

I've e.mailed advfilms. I've no idea if they made the trailer or not, and they probably won't reply if they did, but it's worth a shot.

Last edited by KMC; 2007-04-22 at 06:03.
KMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-22, 19:49   Link #626
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i would like to know which soundtracks does

the gundam seed commerical break where lacus was turning round and round and kira/athrun was blowing the bubbles.

Thanks
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-23, 08:41   Link #627
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i would like to know which soundtracks does

the gundam seed commerical break where lacus was turning round and round and kira/athrun was blowing the bubbles.

Thanks
you can find that music in gundam seed 4th ost track 19 - Eye catch 2
Old 2007-04-23, 20:25   Link #628
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i remember it has a longer version [forgot which ep was it] ,all i can recall is when it was athrun's screen time,it has that music.Hope u can find it

Miaka : thx alot

and also which sound track does this music from?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYAcTUxCO4

Last edited by Justice Knight; 2007-04-24 at 01:56.
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-25, 05:06   Link #629
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i remember it has a longer version [forgot which ep was it] ,all i can recall is when it was athrun's screen time,it has that music.Hope u can find it

Miaka : thx alot

and also which sound track does this music from?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYAcTUxCO4
the longer that sound similar version can be found in gundam seed first ost track 11 (Wazukana Fuan)

BTW ... the link is not working due to copyright reason.
Old 2007-04-26, 21:36   Link #630
xmarsbarsx

This is the song i cant find at all, its extreamly good, its the FMP Trailer and the background music is superb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDr--VxBK1g
xmarsbarsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 22:26   Link #631
zwars

Help me

I would like to know the title of the following Happy Lesson song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZipHgAZ7eM

Thanks!

Send me a PM if you have the song in mp3....
zwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 22:28   Link #632
PILMAN

Gantz: Help identifying song?

Does anyone know the name of the song when the 2 kids are killed by the train? All I know is it says in the lyrics "I smile, I kill" thats about all I can make out.

fwbairsoft.com/musicgantz.mp3
PILMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 03:46   Link #633
Neostigma

Hi all. I would like to have some help finding a song.

Hi, this song is from gundam seed 50.
It is a synphonic remake and is played at this point ::::

- Frey gets shot and kira start talking to her. The music kicks in just as he comes out of the flame with his SEED.
The music stops playing when the eternal tries to shot down genesis but fails because of the Phase-shift
So the song is between 9.05- 9.35 minutes.

Please help me find if this song is actually in any album or anywhere as i have all the albums here at home...
Neostigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 21:12   Link #634
Kardrinalin

Talking 2 quick song requests...

I was wondering if anyone knew the closing credit song played on Cyber City Oedo 808, in the english version?

I was also wondering if anyone knew the name of the music playing in Slayers when Lina was casting the Giga Slave at Shabrinigdo? Thanks a bunch!

Please help! Thanks a bunch!
Kardrinalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 01:06   Link #635
EvilDeadQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC View Post
This song is really good, I'd also like to know what it is. Having alot of trouble finding out though...

I tried "Shazam" and got no results back. Incase you don't know what Shazam is it listens to music and identifies it for you. It only has music which can be bought in the UK though, and the speaking in the video might be throwing it off...

*Edit*

I've e.mailed advfilms. I've no idea if they made the trailer or not, and they probably won't reply if they did, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for trying. It may a shot in the dark, but at least you tried. I was also thinking of emailing them too, but if they don't reply to your email they probably wouldn't reply to mine either. But if they do ever reply to your email, please let me know. I still can't believe its so hard to find this song, I even emailed a few friends who usually listen to alot of different music, but even they couldn't identify it or find anything on it...
EvilDeadQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 12:52   Link #636
Lillufy

Which song is this?

hello everybody, can anyone say which song it is on this site? http://your-mom-fansubs.blogspot.com/ (It can take 1-2mins to get the song going)

thanks for reading
Lillufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 04:11   Link #637
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes

does anyone know the name of this song played in this fan made trailer thingy, i think its from Gackt but i dont know the title
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 02:44   Link #638
all-bout-nishino!

hello, i would like to have the lyrics to "Touch" by Younha. i've been listening to her songs...not quite bad.

thanks.
all-bout-nishino! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 04:35   Link #639
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by all-bout-nishino! View Post
hello, i would like to have the lyrics to "Touch" by Younha. i've been listening to her songs...not quite bad.
Spoiler for Romanji:

Spoiler for English:
Old 2007-05-06, 02:40   Link #640
PiccoloUE

Location: 1/3 down the road to life 2/3 twords the grave, where the meet who knows.
Hey guys, I am looking for the artist and song title of the song that runs in the last part of the last episode of eureka seven. Its the song thats playing while Renton is piloting the white Nirvash. Kudos to anyone who can let me know this.

I do to the english language... What Chuck Norris does to your face. Creates it and then destorys it!
PiccoloUE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song