AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-04-08, 17:05   Link #61
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , for me the shotgun is the best weapon , you pawn all except when the infected is far but that's just it . I use rifle for fun (and can be good when you want to shoot the tank very far ) , for the M16 , its like the uzi but more stronger , i use it when i feel to play with it .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 20:26   Link #62
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally the DLC is out since Thusday 21 april .
The survival mode is good , a bit hard to take the gold medal , depends of the map . For me the last stand is the hardest .
I hope the sdk will be out soon .
Old 2009-04-26, 00:57   Link #63
plmko

Yes survival mode is hard but if you can find cheap corners then gold is easy. For last stand you could try camping in the spiral stairs room and keep the outside on fire with the man gas tanks.
plmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 01:06   Link #64
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Finally the DLC is out since Thusday 21 april .
The survival mode is good , a bit hard to take the gold medal , depends of the map . For me the last stand is the hardest .
I hope the sdk will be out soon .
Friend was using a tree glitch on one of the maps the entire time, lasted 14min, until the tank figured: "Hey I can take this concrete sidewalk and chuck it at him."
Old 2009-04-27, 19:49   Link #65
plmko

Didn't they fix alot of the glitch positions in a mini-patch following the DLC?
Old 2009-04-27, 19:57   Link #66
Seitsuki
Onee!

i keep getting range problems when playing as smoker/hunter >_> ah well still practicing
(jumping in front of someone with a shotgun happens alot for some reason)
Old 2009-04-27, 21:55   Link #67
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita View Post
i keep getting range problems when playing as smoker/hunter >_> ah well still practicing
(jumping in front of someone with a shotgun happens alot for some reason)
Lol you should look up those hunter pounce montage videos on youtube. Some of them are unbelivable/amazing to watch, you seriously get that adrenaline rush of "Oh whoah...I want to do that in my gameplay." Max cap for damage for a hunter pounce is 25, nothing more, no matter how high, or how much velocity you gain on your pounce with the force of gravity lol.
Old 2009-04-28, 12:34   Link #68
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Still, 25 damage is a lot on Versus :P

Is there an AnimeSuki Steam group?
(Sorry if it's already been asked).

Ugh @ Last Stand. I was "ledge-incapacitated"... hanging off a rock... with my feet about half a foot off the ground -.-
Old 2009-04-28, 17:57   Link #69
Seitsuki
Onee!

on the hospital level (before the finale) i think we defeated a tank when he somehow feel off the building
Old 2009-04-28, 20:02   Link #70
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita View Post
on the hospital level (before the finale) i think we defeated a tank when he somehow feel off the building
LOL, I have never seen that happen before. Survival mode, it's pretty much terrible to stay up on a lighthouse. Because if a tank comes, he just knocks you off the freaking island.
Old 2009-04-29, 05:46   Link #71
plmko

Often the most obvious defence point is the worse, like in the Gas station level in No Mercy, you'd be crazy not to run into that room next to the gas station after pressing the lift.
Old 2009-04-29, 06:21   Link #72
Seitsuki
Onee!

well he died 5 seconds after appearing and commented it wasn't the best place to spawn so i just assumed :P
and @ plmko: i dislike that part in No Mercy. Still traumatised after a stray shotgun blast detonated the freakin place. 2 incapacitated, 2 on red health in the middle of a horde (still as the place was on fire it made things easier)
Old 2009-04-30, 17:35   Link #73
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmko View Post
Often the most obvious defence point is the worse, like in the Gas station level in No Mercy, you'd be crazy not to run into that room next to the gas station after pressing the lift.
I find that the ONLY way to get 10 minutes on survival mode, is if you plan on a map that has a turret. Possibly the second level could work .
Old 2009-04-30, 17:37   Link #74
KBTKaiser

I have seen tanks fall down the elevator shaft in No Mercy Finale. XD
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 00:33   Link #75
plmko

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
I have seen tanks fall down the elevator shaft in No Mercy Finale. XD
I don't thank that compares to how my friend glitched and spawned as a boomer in the survival map "the last stand".
Old 2009-05-02, 20:00   Link #76
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
I don't thank that compares to how my friend glitched and spawned as a boomer in the survival map "the last stand".
Was that on survival mode? What the heck, spawning as a boomer in Survival mode?
Old 2009-05-03, 00:09   Link #77
plmko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Was that on survival mode? What the heck, spawning as a boomer in Survival mode?
Yeah because his connection was so laggy that the server thought he left the game but was still able to voice chat and spectate, then suddenly he spawned as a boomer.
Old 2009-05-03, 13:26   Link #78
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Yeah because his connection was so laggy that the server thought he left the game but was still able to voice chat and spectate, then suddenly he spawned as a boomer.
Wow that is wierd, the only thing I hate about Survival mode is the new players who try it out before even playing campaign. They always ask something like "What is Survival Mode" *Kicks* "PM's: It's what you think it is." Oh and don't forget the smokers that strangle you while your teammates are busy trying to get rid of the tank. -_-.
Old 2009-05-04, 04:05   Link #79
plmko

Yes thats one thing I hate about noobs and L4D. You have all these threads going how the L4D communnity are complete ass's always kicking people when they make a mistake.
But the thing is L4D is only playable if all 4 survivors cover each other, a weak link can kill everyone very quickly. If you only they'd realise that they need to train on single player first.
Old 2009-05-04, 16:47   Link #80
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

In the last chapter in dead air , you can make 10min + easy ! Just go all together on the suitcase near the big plane and you'll see what will happens lol .

Ahah i laugh when they're 3 smokers and they throw together their tentacle and rape each survival the last one is busy to kill the horde and hunter + boomer . The tank can be useful when his target his a friend who is raped by a hunter or smoker , he kill them and you're free XD

Tags
fps, valve, windows, xbox360, zombie