AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-27, 15:30   Link #3441
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Group: MugenX
Position: Translators and TLCers
Project: Eto Rangers

We are especially looking for translation checkers. It doesn't matter if you're not fluent, as long as you're good enough to help us move forward and or willing to learn more. All the episodes are translated but our translator is not fluent in English so it's rough. Sometimes it's super rough so that's why we need TLCers. We do have a translation checker who is fluent in Japanese but he doesn't have that much time to dedicate to the project. So having a TLCer that isn't fluent is still help and saves him time and gets us that much closer to releasing the episode. If you understand at least 50% of the dialogue and your english is good please contact

For those who don't know this series the only incentive I can provide you is the fact that the later episodes get serious/depressing. So check out the later eps from 32-39 (well 39 is the last ep) on youtube or something (search 十二生肖守护神) to see if that pulls you in.

And even if it's like you only want to help translate check the serious episodes 32-39 or an episode, that's fine. we're open to any help.
As of now episode 20 just needs qc but we have to release 17-19 before that which have some rough translation
Old 2014-04-07, 01:32   Link #3442
Sparhawk85

Position(s): Karaoke Effects Artists
Group: Kite-Seekers
Project(s): Dragon Ball Kai (Majin Buu Arc)
IRC Channel: #kiteseekers
IRC Contact: Webbmaster62, Sparhawk/Hawkiebot
URL: http://kiteseekers.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: sparhawk1985@gmail.com

Found a TL. Now I just need a Karaoke Artist.
Old 2014-04-17, 09:47   Link #3443
juggalojohn

Erotes Fan Subs

~Q/C
~JP2EN Translator
~Typesetter
~Distributor
~IRC admin/botmaster

our work:
https://erotesfansubs.wordpress.com/
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...roup&gid=12419

Contact Us:
Erotesfansubs@outlook.com

put recruit in the subject
Old 2014-04-24, 14:35   Link #3444
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Group: unnamed as of now.
Position: Spanish/Japanese -> english Translators
Project: Dash Kappei (aka chicho terremoto)
episode 1-65

We're looking for people who can translate from spanish audio or japanese audio to english.
so we have one translator who is fluent in english and Japanese but this show is long and translation is time-consuming. there is a spanish dub which was translated from japanese so it would be helpful to have translation from the spanish dub to help lighten the burden with lines that are the same or similar. we're subbing from episode 1 since the translation on the previous fansub releases was substantially bad. also we have also the raws with the spanish dvds and japanese tv airing from 2006 or something so it'll be higher video quality.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2014-04-24 at 17:31.
Old 2014-05-06, 16:58   Link #3445
quietcougar

Editor Available

Looking for a job as an editor; I used to work as an editor ages and ages ago for a group called Froth-Bite under the screen name Tofani; the group retired in 2010. With the summer approaching and more time available, I'm once again looking to work with a group on projects. My personal preference is more fantasy or romantic comedy, the lighter types of anime.

I have excellent English spelling and grammar skills, and would be willing to take any test necessary to prove it. If you're interested, please send me a message and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Old 2014-06-01, 01:40   Link #3446
headichigo

Position(s): Translators
Group: ichigofansubs
Project(s): Pretty Rhythm
IRC Channel: none
IRC Contact: none
E-Mail: bravofansubs@gmail.com
Old 2014-06-05, 16:37   Link #3447
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Nevermind. I found it.

Last edited by DmonHiro; 2014-06-06 at 04:06.
Old 2014-06-06, 05:49   Link #3448
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcougar View Post
Looking for a job as an editor; I used to work as an editor ages and ages ago for a group called Froth-Bite under the screen name Tofani; the group retired in 2010. With the summer approaching and more time available, I'm once again looking to work with a group on projects. My personal preference is more fantasy or romantic comedy, the lighter types of anime.

I have excellent English spelling and grammar skills, and would be willing to take any test necessary to prove it. If you're interested, please send me a message and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB01 View Post
I'm also looking for an editing position. My only set condition is that the title be released pre-1995 as I generally favor the classics. Of course it will depend on my interest in the anime, but I'm not very picky at all. I do have experience as an editor. I can provide examples of my work if needed, or simply just go on a test run.

--------

In addition to that, and I know this is a long shot, but if there are any translators out there considering one of these anime listed below, please know that I'd be gladly willing to help out as much as I can, however I can. I've plenty of free time to do so.

Bucky: The Incredible Kid aka Jibaku-kun
Sanpei the Fisherman
Bio Armor Ryger
Deep Blue Fleet
Galaxy Warring State Chronicle Rai
Monster Rancher
Both of you have been pm'd. Please contact Saizen @saizen.recruits@gmail.com

http://www.saizen-fansubs.com

Edit: LB01, apparantly I know who you are and you QC for us already xD

Last edited by sangofe; 2014-06-07 at 02:01.
Old 2014-06-11, 09:16   Link #3449
Luurah
CROSS IN!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Luurah
Position(s): Translation Checkers
Group: Luurah Productions
Project(s): Ultra-Combining Magical Robot Ginguiser, Majokko Megu-Chan
IRC Channel: n/a
IRC Contact: n/a
URL: http://luurah.wordpress.com
E-Mail: luurah2011@hotmail.com

Luurah Productions is in need of help for various projects:

Majokko Megu-Chan: Recently, I've taken an interest in this classic magical girl anime. However, with 72 episodes, finding a translator to work on all the episodes may be too daunting. I could use some help on select episodes that I've procured that has been translated from its Spanish dub. If you're interest in working on a few episodes of Majokko Megu-Chan, feel free to contact me.

Chou-Gattai Majutsu Robo Ginguiser: As of now, scripts for Episodes 01 to 09 has been procured using the scripts from the Italian dub. A translation checker is needed to go over the scripts to fix any errors therein. Episodes 27 & 28 will need to be translated from scratch as they were never translated in Italian.

Translators are always welcome, of course. If you want to help out, or if you have a pet project that you want to get off the ground (nothing licensed, of course), let me know.

Last edited by Luurah; 2014-08-25 at 04:42.
Old 2014-06-13, 00:37   Link #3450
Eternal_Blizzard
*Fansubber

Group: Soldado-Subs
Position(s): Translators, Editors, and Quality Checkers
Project(s): Ninku, Tobe! Isami, Yaiba, Shingeki no Kyojin OVAs
IRC Channel: #Soldado-Subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Eternal_Blizzard and convexity
URL: http://soldado.us.to
E-Mail: soldadoanime@gmail.com

We at Soldado are starting to get our fansubbing legs moving, but we could always use more help along the way. For Ninku, we can always use another QC. Isami needs a dedicated Editor and some Quality Checkers because I'm already doing the translations as it is and need the help. Yaiba needs a translator to get moving; we are resubbing 1-23 with new encodes to get to the point where it is unsubbed. If any of these projects interest any of you, please drop me an e-mail, or hit us up on irc. No experience in fansubbing is necessary, so long as you have a basic grasp of the role you are interested in.

Last edited by Eternal_Blizzard; 2014-06-13 at 00:49.
Old 2014-06-26, 14:04   Link #3451
Warrior84

Position(s): Japanese to English Translator
Group: KAW
Project(s): Kindaichi Shounen No Jikenbo (1997)
IRC Channel: #Kindaichi (Rizon)
IRC Contact: Warrior84, Mamo-chan, Kamikazeeee
E-Mail: devil404noctis@aol.com
Details/Requirements: make sure you put translator in the subject of the e-mail.

Thanks in advance!
Old 2014-07-05, 04:10   Link #3452
fgghjjkll

Group: Cut That Shit Subs (CTSS)
Position: Translator
Projects: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Notes: Looking for staff to finish some of our projects, and start some new ones. Experience is NOT required. Translators are urgently needed.
Click here to apply
Old 2014-07-07, 17:14   Link #3453
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Group: ray=out.
Position: Editor.
Project(s): Maicchingu Machiko Sensei.
Old 2014-08-01, 12:26   Link #3454
bananadoyouwanna

Group: Odd-Jobs
Position: Translation Checker and a Typesetter
Project: Gintama

If you are interested, please join #Odd-Recruits or send an email to nobananasforyou@gmail.com
Old 2014-08-08, 15:12   Link #3455
Sparhawk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk85 View Post
Position(s): Japanese to English Translators, Karaoke Effects Artists
Group: Kite-Seekers
Project(s): Dragon Ball Kai (Majin Buu Arc)
IRC Channel: #kiteseekers
IRC Contact: Webbmaster62, Sparhawk/Hawkiebot
URL: http://kiteseekers.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: sparhawk1985@gmail.com
I had a TL but then he disappeared on me after only TLing the first 2 episodes... Still looking for another TL for that series.
Old 2014-08-17, 23:12   Link #3456
blind51de

Position(s): Typesetter, Editor (mainly a Typesetter)
Group: Speedwagon Foundation (http://spwsubs.blog.fc2.com/)
Project(s): JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (TV and BD; see bottom)
IRC Channel: #jojo-staff on rizon
IRC Contact: blind51de (I use BNC, please stick around or PM your contact into if I'm not replying)
E-Mail: blind51de[snip]g m a i l dot c o m
Any other details/requirements you have: Please be familiar with the whole motion tracking sign doohickey process particular to Mocha/AFX. Most of the basic fonts have already been chosen by my part-time TSer friend, but if you have nicer looking alternatives I'm very open to seeing them. It's okay not to be an expert, but good work ethic to do stuff the hard way if necessary is an asset. This is primarily stuff like signs, the "JoJo FX" will be translated in a glossary.

I'm hoping to get a TV batch out at some point (no weekly deadlines as the show is already being done by CR) and if my encoder friend is on board, the 4-episodes-per BDs on a monthly basis. The TV eps out so far are already encoded by me and if you like can be used as a testbed for when the BD versions come out later on. The Volume 1 episodes are already encoded. There is a chance that we'll be the only group releasing BD encodes of this series. The sooner we can get the first volume out, the sooner we can carve out that niche.
Old 2014-08-22, 16:40   Link #3457
anime4ev3r

Looking for Editors, Qcers, Timers

Position(s) that need to be filled: editors, English speakers, qcers, timers (most ideal is a QCer/Timer),

Position(s) that are filled but looking for more people:Japanese to English Translators, Spanish to English translators

Group: shindoi
Project(s): Dash Kappei episodes 1 to 65
URL: locoporchicho.livejournal.com
E-Mail: locoporchicho * hotmail.com

year: 1981
genre: comedy, sports (basketball especially), some drama, ecchi (well it's nothing compared to the average or extreme anime nowadays lol. This anime aired on the 6 pm Sunday slot so it was watched by kids etc ). Most people mainly like this show for the comedy and the characters (main character is voiced by tanaka mayumi who also voices luffy in one piece. I personally think that all the voice actors fit the characters and did a great job including the dog) so even if you don't like sports anime it might be worth trying this anime out.

I know most people probably never heard of this anime. I personally think it would take 3 eps or so to gauge if you like the show. However, it is up to the person how many episodes they want to "work on/check out" to decide if they want to continue working on it or not. The midori subs are abyssmal in quality and is not the best means of gauging if you like the show or not so DO contact if you think you'd be interested in this show. Also we have the Japanese TV raws and Spanish DVDs (the huge ass files) so it'll be better than the midori releases in every way possible.

Editor - The Japanese-english translator speaks real english so it's not ENGRISH or gibberish but we still want editing so that it's free of grammatical, spelling errors, and the lines have the best wording possible and flow well. If possible send me examples of your work and about your experience or qualifications.

Fine Timer/Qcer - native English speakers only please. It's open to people with no experience. So ideally I want a timer who will also do QC. All the scripts are already timed and watchable but they have to be fine-timed.

Lastly, I am looking for English speakers to correct entries on the language learning site lang-8.com - you only have to know English and know it well enough to correct entries written by English language-learners. This helps with translation efforts You can find out exactly how it helps with the fansubbing efforts upon contacting me. This is a great opportunity for anybody who wants to give back to the fansub community by helping this group with our translation efforts indirectly.

spanish to english translators (for episodes 32 and up since we can rip the subs from the spanish dvd and use the timing to our advantage. plus the spanish was translated from japanese so it is helpful. It can serve as translation check to some extent, give ideas on how to translate/interpret/infer stuff. You're going to have spanish SUBTITLES to translate from so you don't have to relisten like crazy )

Last edited by anime4ev3r; 2014-09-08 at 22:17.
Old 2014-08-23, 02:39   Link #3458
Haruyama

Encoooooder

I am looking for an encoder who can help me release Nozo x Kimi! I've already tled, timed and tsed the script, but sadly i faced some problems with the audio while encoding since the input file is (mp4).

if you can help me release it, please pm me asap! thanks.
Old 2014-08-23, 06:14   Link #3459
Varshnyar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyama View Post
Encoooooder

I am looking for an encoder who can help me release Nozo x Kimi! I've already tled, timed and tsed the script, but sadly i faced some problems with the audio while encoding since the input file is (mp4).

if you can help me release it, please pm me asap! thanks.
I can help you with that, but for some reason, I can't send PM
Old 2014-09-03, 05:56   Link #3460
Haruyama

hi,
I'm tling mujaki no rakuen. I need a nice and good editor! pm me
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator