AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-24, 03:24   Link #761
Barbka

is this really only a 12ep show? 'cause everything is going so slow... This is allso the first time I am really mad at Kuu and her reactions. I still hope for her and Kyoshiro never ending happy romance, but she should change a little...
Barbka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 03:31   Link #762
Tsuki-Miko-14
aRed moon look evil to me

Location: do u like to know where ............well im in hell ,are you happy now
Send a message via AIM to Tsuki-Miko-14
u know what really suck that kyoshrio and kuu love each other
and poor emo setsuna.
but im get a feel Kazuya is useing kuu for somethink
Tsuki-Miko-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 04:30   Link #763
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbka View Post
is this really only a 12ep show? 'cause everything is going so slow... This is allso the first time I am really mad at Kuu and her reactions. I still hope for her and Kyoshiro never ending happy romance, but she should change a little...
well it isnt all that slow really ~ all that is left now is for both kazuya and kyoshiro to die and it will be a happy ending quite do-able in 4 action pact eps ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki-Miko-14 View Post
well yea i guess that kazuya laso knows about kuu being an AA ~ but he may be the only one to know that she is the strongest AA out of the 5 ~ maybe thats the power hes trying to obtain (evil!! >.<)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 04:41   Link #764
Barbka

I really hope they love each other, because if Kuu goes with Kazuya and leaves Kyoshiro there, than I think she is really stupid!!! I feell a little sorry for Setsuna, but everytime I see her, her reactons are really robot like: kyoshiro told me to do that, kyoshiro blablabla... ok girl, don't you have brains on your own, your own will???
Old 2007-02-24, 04:54   Link #765
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki-Miko-14 View Post
u know what really suck that kyoshrio and kuu love each other
and poor emo setsuna.
haha it appears people are now starting to feel sympathy for Kyoshiro and more and more people are venting their anger on Kazuya.lol Good choice guys cause seriously, Kyoshiro didn't deserve everyone's hatred, cause he is this way because of his brother. So if you are going to take your anger on anyone, then it should be Kazuya... Besides, we are beginning to see a very human side to Kyoshiro, which really makes me sympathise with him. The story is getting good.. and with 4 more eps to go i have a feeling they are going to be action packed and full of angsty goodness
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 04:55   Link #766
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
I really hope they love each other, because if Kuu goes with Kazuya and leaves Kyoshiro there, than I think she is really stupid!!! I feell a little sorry for Setsuna, but everytime I see her, her reactons are really robot like: kyoshiro told me to do that, kyoshiro blablabla... ok girl, don't you have brains on your own, your own will???
Well, we can assume that it is not so easy for an AA to go against her master, no ? I mean ...do you think Kaon is very happy with her situation, and wouldn't do something about it if were in her power ?
Old 2007-02-24, 05:24   Link #767
Barbka

yeah...that's a good point there but still...eh maybe I just don't like her hehe. I am Kuu x Kyoshiro fun

Can someone help us non-japanese speaking people with translating the ep8? maybe just the kyoshiro-kuu long talking part?
And a nother question: where do you get the long preview staff? I am a really curious person
thanks
Old 2007-02-24, 05:35   Link #768
Key Board
Carbon

Kazuya is great

He's the character Kyoshiro should have been.. IMO
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 09:09   Link #769
inaho

LOL everyone hates kuu here
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 09:20   Link #770
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaho View Post
LOL everyone hates kuu here
not true...i like kuu ~ just not as much as i like setsuna

kuu is a pessimist imo...all that she thinks about herself is negative ~ she lacks confidence to show her true self feeling inferior to everyone (and this doesnt help comparing herself to setsuna) ~ she is rather naive but still shes trying hard to break out of the circle...+ points for that

the one im hating is kyoshiro...he needs to learn and hopefully after that bashing he will get some sense knocked into him >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-02-24, 09:53   Link #771
Barbka

I like Kuu - she is not the tipe of heroine we can usually find. She is like a real person of her age. Full of doubts and affraid and naive. Allmost every girl would do stupid things (at age of 14-15) to get the approval of the guy she likes. That is why I like her - she is not perfect like Setsuna!
I don't hate anybody but I can say that I don't like Setsuna. She is to perfect and she will never be a good match for kyoshiro, 'cause she is to obedient and she would allways act towards kyoshiro like towards a master.
I really hope for Kuu to make good decisions in the future episodes...
Old 2007-02-24, 09:59   Link #772
sakura_1990

i like the part where kyoshiro confessed his love for kuu.. FINALLY he could accept his love for her... haha.. dont like kazuya he seems the bad guy,, i guess kyoshiro's brother and sister is RIGHT ABOUT KAZUYA!
sakura_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 12:23   Link #773
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu Tsubasa View Post
Haha, Kipp was right.
<3!

Anyway, besides the Kuu/Kyoshiro mush, which took up 50%-/+ of the episode, I liked it.

Spoiler:
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 12:50   Link #774
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
Spoiler:
i think i would have done the same if a guy tried jumping into my chest with the "i want secks" look on his face

Old 2007-02-24, 13:02   Link #775
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i think i would have done the same if a guy tried jumping into my chest with the "i want secks" look on his face
Hahahahaha <3

I understand.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 14:39   Link #776
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I don't think ep8 was slow at all. Just look at the many "points of interest" in Kipp's spoiler a couple of posts back. Let's see what happened:
Spoiler for ep8:
Of course, "Kuu/Kyoushiro mush" is one of the things I like best.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-02-24 at 15:02.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 22:34   Link #777
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I agree with Kaoru! This ep was chock full of awesome stuff!!

Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-24, 23:08   Link #778
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
I agree with Kaoru! This ep was chock full of awesome stuff!!

Spoiler:
For a long time Kyoshiro has been using Setsuna for his own ends, not really caring about her, and now you say she is a bitch? Are you sure you're not watching a different series
Old 2007-02-24, 23:09   Link #779
kelvie

edit:^ Have to agree with Kazu above.

Quote:
yeah...that's a good point there but still...eh maybe I just don't like her hehe. I am Kuu x Kyoshiro fun

Can someone help us non-japanese speaking people with translating the ep8? maybe just the kyoshiro-kuu long talking part?
And a nother question: where do you get the long preview staff? I am a really curious person
thanks
Spoiler:
kelvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 23:26   Link #780
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
For a long time Kyoshiro has been using Setsuna for his own ends, not really caring about her, and now you say she is a bitch? Are you sure you're not watching a different series
She is acting like one. She should be happy for him if she truly loves him, dammit. Not get all violent and emo because the one he loves is someone else. Okay okay, she can be emo. But not beserk. o_o

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen