AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-11-14, 03:54   Link #1501
Xion Valkyrie

They look kind of like comedy relief characters...
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 04:06   Link #1502
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
They look kind of like comedy relief characters...
Which, in Bleach calculus, means that each swing of their sword will be sufficient to destroy whole worlds, obviously
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 04:07   Link #1503
Calca
Expressionless

Hasn't Renji's bankai been shattered like 5 or 6 or 12 times though?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 04:09   Link #1504
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

the right woman I love it already is too good, I wonder if it is Hikifune if not then it is the left ... it might be possible for the woman on the left ...
Old 2012-11-14, 04:14   Link #1505
Calca
Expressionless

So, if Ichigo dives into his soul and sees Zangetsu again, he'll be all crippled? Maybe have no legs and in a wheelchair?

"Well Ichigo, you sure f***ed up this time. Look what your idiocy did to me."
Old 2012-11-14, 04:16   Link #1506
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

the woman on the right, in short it's just my personal thing but she would say a adult version of Soi Fon and + sexy woman Kyaaaa with class and character Unohana, yes it must be my fanatitude of soifon and Unohana who takes disappointed xD Gomen ~ mina x "D KYAAAAAAAA LOL but it makes me too effect *O*
Old 2012-11-14, 04:19   Link #1507
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
okok. so i keep reading that page over and over but not really getting it. so what does the wall usually protecting?
Old 2012-11-14, 04:23   Link #1508
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
okok. so i keep reading that page over and over but not really getting it. so what does the wall usually protecting?
Wait for a better translation, usually I read the 1st one that comes out and the groups that release the chapter a few days later have a much cleaner translation.
Old 2012-11-14, 05:18   Link #1509
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Alright, quick 2 votes:

A- Whoever wants the hot lady on the right to be Hikifune, say I.

B- Whoever thinks the middle man is actually Santa Claus and that he has a part time job as a Royal Guard while Christmas comes around, say I.
Old 2012-11-14, 05:35   Link #1510
orangejuicetang

So, Ichigo's bankai is broken and it apparently can't be fixed normally.

Am I the only person who thought at that moment, 'why not just give it to orihime and have her fix it?'

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 05:41   Link #1511
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
So, Ichigo's bankai is broken and it apparently can't be fixed normally.

Am I the only person who thought at that moment, 'why not just give it to orihime and have her fix it?'
That is actually a better call, but there seems to be a fad of not letting the bouncy earth girl fix stuffs the easy way and instead either leave them gone (Shigekuni's arm) or broken (Tensa) just for plot progression. Besides, I think Kubo plans on giving the fans what they want and have a reunion with Ichigo and Tensa in the inner world.
Old 2012-11-14, 06:05   Link #1512
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Alright, quick 2 votes:

A- Whoever wants the hot lady on the right to be Hikifune, say I.

B- Whoever thinks the middle man is actually Santa Claus and that he has a part time job as a Royal Guard while Christmas comes around, say I.
Aye, Aye
Old 2012-11-14, 07:05   Link #1513
sayde

Something about the appearance of these Zero Squad guys feels one piece inspired. Though that might just be me feeling like Oda makes a lot of eccentric looking characters that turn out to be crazy powerful. Still, One Piece gave us whitebeard and blackbeard. Now Bleach gives us buckbeard and fatbeard. Anyways, good chapter this week. Plot progression FTW!!!

Last edited by sayde; 2012-11-14 at 23:36.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 07:20   Link #1514
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

looks like Ichigo will use dual sword from now on

and zero division... umm... why is it not badass?? I mean the only cool looking member is that girl in the right...
their total power surpass 13 division?? hmm... so these people are Yamajii's old teammate I guess... one of them will succeed captain-commander's position??
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 08:11   Link #1515
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So Kon had been in SS all along, and was apparently the subject of Mayuri's experiment. His new form is hilarious. It'd be cool if he were as strong as he looks, but I doubt it.

Ichigo's bankai can't be fixed, so I guess it's time for him to get a new more powerful one. It'd be great if it had an interesting power too, rather than getsuga tenshou.

The members of the Zero squad look goofy as hell, save for that hot lady who is most likely Hikifune. Why do they look so happy when Yamaji just died and SS is in such a state? Quite a contrast with the faces the captains made last week.
Old 2012-11-14, 08:13   Link #1516
james0246

Well, at least there are two women in the group...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 08:13   Link #1517
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

They heard yalls complaining about copy paste characters so they went wacko.

Oh, and 10 bucks says the fat chick will be all over Ichigo.
Old 2012-11-14, 08:28   Link #1518
flack

Such a short chapter again...
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 08:34   Link #1519
Auron Requies

I want chapters like this where it feels like it last longer simply because it was more talk then action. Don't get me wrong, action is awesome but it always feels like it only takes a few seconds to finish off a chapter if there isn't anything else by action (which sometimes, at least for me, gets hard to interpret with all the white and black flashes Kubo does).

Good thing is we learn more about Bankai, nice. And we finally see the Zero Division. Also nice. Reaction of the Zero Devision.....mixed.

I get the whole "don't judge by cover" image, but a part of me can't help but think 'really'. I don't mind the beautiful + deadly women on the right (cause lets face it, no one wil mind) as she looks the least odd looking (Besides being surrounded by odd fellows). Though I also don't mind the Japanese delinquent looking dude on the left, nor do I mind Mr.Beardtashe in the middle.

But see, here's the thing, I could deal with maybe 1, or 2 ridiculous/weird people (in terms of design) in an all powerful elite team, but...4/5??? FOUR out of FIVE???!!! Are you serious Kubo? If this was another powerful force of the gotei, fine I can deal, but the thing is, as Kyoraku says along the lines, these guys are meant to be the "best of the best", but somehow I feel...cheated. And I know, benefit of the doubt, never judge by cover and all that but still, you can't help but think if Kubo is running out of char design ideas. I dunno, guess this is just me feeling like I didn't get what I hoped for when seeing Zero Division as a whole.

Finally, my last notes, I will feel like crap if Kubo trolls and reveals that the deadly beauty on the right isn't Kirio Hikifune but is actually the left plump lady. The other thing is, if there are only 5 members, and they guard the king....why the hell would you send in all your guardsmen? Now totally defenceless, that sort of action seems, dumb. Unless of course, the Spirit King is power enough itself, but then, why need a Royal Guard in the first place. *Sign
Auron Requies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 09:14   Link #1520
azenable
President of TecoT

Remind me of King Kai, one day kubo will tell use there is still a Minus 1 squad that guard the gods of soul king.

5 0 captain = 13 div cap, er without or without yamato?
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter