AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-09, 10:03   Link #281
duckroll
綺羅星★!

http://www.project-magi.com

Judal:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 10:14   Link #282
OPN

love how the rukh is drawn. Really looking forward to the fights since chances are this will be getting a blue exorcist eve budget. Any chance we could be getting a seiyuu announcement during the comiket trailer?
Old 2012-08-09, 17:38   Link #283
alluka

A scan of a magazine. Couldn't upload it here since it's not mine, so you have to register to check it in high quality
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/591942
I really hope the seiyuu cast will appear with the trailer. I'm placing my bets on Suwabe Junichi as Kouen ren!!
Old 2012-08-09, 22:44   Link #284
OPN

Comiket trailer info is out! No new info .

Last edited by OPN; 2012-08-10 at 02:24.
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 01:02   Link #285
Westlo
Lets be reality

Q about Mor, if you had to compare her role to another female in a similar manga, what are we looking at here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Yoshino needs his own thread lulz.

It's okay, he's not really that bad at adaptating.
How can you even say this?

Denpa is questionable since next to no one has even read the original material, heck for all we know the original source was shit and Yoshino polished a turd into a diamond.. but this is a question mark.

Bund is Bund... I know the issues happened for a reason but it was just a failure even in that regard. It's a bad show because it sucks period not because it wasn't horrible in the same ways as the manga was.

Accel World seems to be going along fine... as of now. Things can change, they might be shooting for an original anime end. Different sort of show but Claymore looked fine at the same point.... though one scene removed put a few people on edge...

We have no idea what they intend to do with Magi, they might be going for a year long run to try and redeem the timeslot after AGE. They might be going for a 2 cour run with an original ending to boost the sales of the manga in a similar manner to AoNoExorcist... though even half that boost would be a massive success. We'll see what happens.. but I think it's silly to ignore a red flag because of 18 episodes of one show.... which in 8 weeks time might have an changed ending calling for his blood anyway.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 06:22   Link #286
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Q about Mor, if you had to compare her role to another female in a similar manga, what are we looking at here?
I would say she has a lot of similarities with Nami in One Piece. She's definitely not a "tag-along" female support character like Winry in FMA.
Old 2012-08-14, 21:10   Link #287
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Shounen Sunday has finally uploaded the C82 PV online: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1344865907
Old 2012-08-15, 15:44   Link #288
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
How can you even say this?

Denpa is questionable since next to no one has even read the original material, heck for all we know the original source was shit and Yoshino polished a turd into a diamond.. but this is a question mark.

Bund is Bund... I know the issues happened for a reason but it was just a failure even in that regard. It's a bad show because it sucks period not because it wasn't horrible in the same ways as the manga was.

Accel World seems to be going along fine... as of now. Things can change, they might be shooting for an original anime end. Different sort of show but Claymore looked fine at the same point.... though one scene removed put a few people on edge...
I don't get your point. Are you claiming he's bad at adapting? You seem to be with Bund. Accel World may have problems but it's hardly the trainwreck people were predicting in that thread beforehand. And there's where I drew my "he's not that bad at adapting, really".

My point was that it's not needed to auto-x him out when he's a writer, when it's an adaptation, however questionable his anime original stuff may be. Yes, he may still screw it up.

My other point is that the focus on him for discussing isn't needed at all. I'm just not convinced yet that he's a + or - as opposed to some random person writing, but if he has wrecked sources before, then I'd feel free to worry.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 16:23   Link #289
duckroll
綺羅星★!

You know, I didn't notice it before, but somehow they seem to have updated a minor thing on the Staff page of the Magi anime site: http://www.project-magi.com/staff/index.html

Naotaka Hayashi is credited as the "Series Unit Director". I guess he's one of the staff who will be apparently helping Masunari with the more action driven parts of the series as mentioned by the producers.
Old 2012-08-24, 02:07   Link #290
duckroll
綺羅星★!

A-1 Pictures shares the cover for the recording script of Magi Ep1:

https://twitter.com/a1pictures/statu...166016/photo/1

Images
Old 2012-08-24, 15:24   Link #291
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
A-1 Pictures shares the cover for the recording script of Magi Ep1:

https://twitter.com/a1pictures/statu...166016/photo/1

Images
Daaaaw moe alladin :3.
Old 2012-08-24, 17:02   Link #292
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hey Duckroll, someone posted a list of (supposedly) the VA cast. I want your PoV to see if it's true or not.

主要キャスト発表でアラジン遠藤綾、アリババ寺島拓篤、モルジアナ佐倉綾音
シンドバット平田広明、ジュダル神谷 ]

Aladdin: Kondo Aya
Alibaba: Terashima Takuma
Morgiana: Sakura Ayane
Sinbad: Hirata Hiroaki
Judal: Kamiya (Hiroshi?)
Old 2012-08-24, 17:49   Link #293
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Pretty sure that's a troll. The roles don't sound believable at all for this sort of show, and if they were going to reveal the cast, I think Sunday would have mentioned it in their preview for the next issue. They didn't.
Old 2012-08-24, 17:52   Link #294
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I thought as much, thanks D.R.
Old 2012-08-24, 17:52   Link #295
OPN

Quote:
Pretty sure that's a troll. The roles don't sound believable at all for this sort of show, and if they were going to reveal the cast, I think Sunday would have mentioned it in their preview for the next issue. They didn't.
Have you seen kokoro connect? Alibabas seiyuu voices a character there that if he used the same voice it could work. Mars seiyuu does too and if it was deeper it could work. I guess we'll see what happens.
Old 2012-08-25, 01:01   Link #296
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Actual news from Shounen Sunday No.39 is out now. As expected there is nothing about the voice cast, instead they announced that the next issue (No.40) will be the next major Magi announcement. Magi will the be cover manga and have color pages, and they will announce more anime staff details and reveal a mysterious event (probably an early screening event for the anime). There will also be an interview with "someone important".
Old 2012-08-25, 09:17   Link #297
OPN

Quote:
Actual news from Shounen Sunday No.39 is out now. As expected there is nothing about the voice cast, instead they announced that the next issue (No.40) will be the next major Magi announcement. Magi will the be cover manga and have color pages, and they will announce more anime staff details and reveal a mysterious event (probably an early screening event for the anime). There will also be an interview with "someone important".
Huh? what staff is there left to reveal ?
Old 2012-08-25, 09:18   Link #298
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
Huh? what staff is there left to reveal ?
How can you forget this after being treated to two such promising BGMs in the trailers?
Old 2012-08-25, 09:52   Link #299
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
How can you forget this after being treated to two such promising BGMs in the trailers?
I cant belive i forgot about that *crosses fingers for the GC composer*.
Old 2012-08-25, 09:53   Link #300
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
My reaction to those was "Sawano Hiroyuki ,is that you?"

I'm hoping it is.

edit: lol OPN beat me to it!

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy, shounen