Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
What do you mean by saying that the Emperor is
Spoiler:
well for one thing its not comfirmed that that place even is jupiter ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
i btw why lyold know the Gefjun Disturber was Laksharta do???
could be because Lloyd and Laksharta used to work together as colleagues (speculation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 21:09   Link #102
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Anyone noticed:
Spoiler:
Someone fully immersed in science always has something to learn - and earn from another. If it helps him improve his own little toys, he can even rip her theories for all he cares.
Quote:
And that strike pack on the Lancelot:
Spoiler:
From the OP's launch sequence, obviously. One thing left to wonder is whether Suzaku will be assigned to Schneizel's battalions despite his being (for now) Euphemia's knight. There might be a conflict of interest unless the two royals have converging thoughts and priorities...or Schneizel lends Avalon to Cornelia/Euphemia. We'll need to see what Schneizel's personality is first, though, before continuing this debate.

Quote:
And,
Spoiler:
Depends on whether Suzaku had enough time to recognize Lelouch's eye. A massive explosion taking place next to you and sending you topsey-turvey to another island will probably wipe that memory out of his mind...for the moment. Concussion and things like that tend to make certain details absolutely fortuitous.
But I guess Suzaku was more surprised by that sliding aperture rather than who the eye's owner truly was - I'm not sure he expected it or saw the logic/trap behind. As for Lelouch's hypothetical Geassing of Suzaku, well, we'll have to consider it like the unseen part with Euphemia. We saw nothing and the speculation is 50/50 with a slight tendency towards a no-no.
Quote:
Spoiler:
First, nobody's ever said it's on Jupiter. A 'spirit world' has been mentioned in the Pash! magazine before, so it might be that - the only thing that has earned it the link to Jupiter is the clouds' color, which is comparable to Jupiter. Magical and esoteric explanations and cavils aside, there is also the objection that Jupiter has unbreathable atmosphere as well as extreme gravity forces that would make colonization impossible.

And whoever said that place was colonized? We only saw the emperor there - there's no proof there are civilians aware of that place's existence and dwelling there. For all we care, it might be the Emperor's exclusive sanctuary, a sanctum sanctorum that only he and a select few can enter in and learn the arcane secrets contained within.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Well... Nuclear reactions in our time is used for three things; Electricity generation in civil powerplants, energy source in military vehicles, and explosive ordinance. For what it's worth, Nuclear powerplants might not be as essential in Code Geass due to increased efficiency of energy use from room-temperature superconductors. Sakuradite reactors also appear to be a reliable, though experimental, energy source for military vehicles.
There is also the question about how did weaponry evolve - maybe the conditions that led to the discovery of radioactive elements, the research over it as well as the development for the first nuclear reactors weren't met.

If you think about it, the Code Geass world is forty, fifty years in advance (-55 B.C. (Caesar's invasion of Britain) + 2017 ATB = 1962 AD), which could suggest that there were more numerous, longer wars in between that could have sparked more R&D on weaponry (war is a universal, well-known progress booster, after all), affecting the different philosophies and discoveries. If the world changed radically enough, heck, even the people famous in our world for developing nuclear weaponry, like Einstein, Teller or Oppenheimer might not have been born at all - and the engineers focused on other areas like missiles, railguns, etc, etc.

During WWII, the French made the critical mistake of not building enough battle tanks because they didn't think this type of vehicle could easily tip the scales of battle - an error they paid for when the Panzer divisions invaded France (ironically, gen. De Gaulle was the only one who defended the idea and managed to score a victory against the Germans...pretty much like Toudou when Japan was invaded, now that you mention it). In WWI, the U.S. Air Force even mocked the concept of aircraft carriers, believing them obsolete thanks to the appearance of long-range strategic bombers...causing the U.S. Navy to put more money on their "flat-tops" and giving birth to the famous USAF vs. USN internal feud. Maybe the concept of particle weaponry and the importance of nuclei and the energy they could produce didn't meet its full importance until someone actually looked for it and realized how much potential this sector of science could hold (mind you, the two newest Britannian KFs seem the only ones to make use of particle weapons...making me wonder whether it isn't actually quite a recent technology).
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
i can't imagine when nina meet euphie
will nina hug euphie???
btw why lyold know the Gefjun Disturber was Laksharta do???
According to a magazine (can't remember if it was Animage or Animedia), Lloyd, Cecile and Laksharta attended the same university. They had the opportunity to share their theories in the labs. Cf. ED with the three sharing a drink.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-02-24 at 07:23.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 02:36   Link #103
coba

I think when Lloyd is introduced as Milly's fiance, she doesn't feel comfortable at all. Well judging from the scene shift, it seems she is glancing directly to Lulu after that introduction. Well I guess it is really true that she has some feeling for Lulu.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 05:44   Link #104
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Well Milly has not been to interest in getting married. She was not ready to let people know that she was engage. Milly's family course has other wish for her future. The Ashford family is lookly to strength their current position and Milly is good bargain chip to attract a powerful noble to their side of the family. I can see why Lloyd is interest in either Nina or Milly due to who their family history with Knightmare is. Now does Milly has feelinf for Lelouch I don't believe she does in romantic way. She appear to me like who like to be free and do as she please and have fun. Milly is not ready to stop having fun and this looking for fiance has been hard on her cause she see it an end to her fun.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 09:02   Link #105
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well for one thing its not comfirmed that that place even is jupiter ~
Watch the OP videos - the backflash images in the past episodes. Everything points to it, reason why people are saying it.
Old 2007-02-24, 09:25   Link #106
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Watch the OP videos - the backflash images in the past episodes. Everything points to it, reason why people are saying it.
Are you guys talking about the yellow-orange ruins looking place that's always at dusk, where the emperor makes mysterious conversations with?

I don't think it's on Jupiter. We already know where it's physically located.
I will post image of the article in a bit.

EDIT: Ok, here it is. Since it could be a very minor spoiler, I'll put it in tags.

Spoiler for The Hall of Twilight:

Last edited by aohige; 2007-02-24 at 09:40.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 09:32   Link #107
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Wow, way to go with spoiling people - i was pointing them in the wrong direction. :3
Old 2007-02-24, 09:37   Link #108
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ ha well i did say that it was unconfirmed...those pictures mean nothing without solid evidence ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
We already know where it's physically located.
ooo so its somewhere on earth? O.o better take this to the speculation thread

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 09:47   Link #109
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Yes, if any further discussion is needed, we'll continue on the spoiler thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Wow, way to go with spoiling people - i was pointing them in the wrong direction. :3
Bad boy!
It's one thing to make speculation and assumption, it's another thing to tell someone as if it's confirmed.
Old 2007-02-24, 14:06   Link #110
Entropy
Flame warrior

Quote:

During WWII, the French made the critical mistake of not building enough battle tanks because they didn't think this type of vehicle could easily tip the scales of battle - an error they paid for when the Panzer divisions invaded France
This is completely untrue, the French failed due to better tactics and strategy on the German's part. Numbers of tanks are completely irrelevant when you place them and use them in the wrong manner, which is exactly what the French did. Not only did France have more tanks, but better ones as well(to be honest most, if not all German marks up to about 1942 were pretty garbage past the use of a multi-man turret).
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 19:31   Link #111
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Anyone know what exactly is going on with Suzaku and Zero in this episode? Whatever it is I'm sure after I see the subbed episode I'm going to hate Suzaku a lot more.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 20:12   Link #112
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Anyone know what exactly is going on with Suzaku and Zero in this episode? Whatever it is I'm sure after I see the subbed episode I'm going to hate Suzaku a lot more.
at the end?

Spoiler for crater scene:
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 20:37   Link #113
astranagant

when is my lovely Kaguya coming out~ its sad my favorite female character only got like 10 second of footage for 18 episodes! are they really planning to release a second season anyway? i think that will totally ruin the show, they can end everything nicely by ep 26
astranagant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 21:44   Link #114
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Thanks Ashlay

It's just as I thought, Suzaku is just retarded. He needs to get off'd at the end or something >_>
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 22:23   Link #115
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagant View Post
when is my lovely Kaguya coming out~ its sad my favorite female character only got like 10 second of footage for 18 episodes! are they really planning to release a second season anyway? i think that will totally ruin the show, they can end everything nicely by ep 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Thanks Ashlay

It's just as I thought, Suzaku is just retarded. He needs to get off'd at the end or something >_>
Well you have to understand that Lelouch wants is a world safe for Nanali (accompanied with his revenge upon Brittania) and he also wants Nanali to be happy. Therefore Lelouch will do anything in his power to save Suzaku (possibly from himself...which is apparently necessary).

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagant View Post
I think the likely hood of a second season/series is likely........and somewhat unlikely.
Here's what they have to fit in/conclude

1. Jeremiah's return and Villeta's memory loss
2. Kaguya and the Kyoto House
3. C.C.'s people and her goal
4. Cecil's figure who was replaced by Suzaku (what episode was this mentioned in??)
5. Why Cornelia and Schneizel know about Marianne's death.

I have heard about two arcs. One is the Island Arc (presumably starting next episode) another is the Spirit world arc. This will fit into 7 episodes if the series is indeed 25 episodes long.
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 22:49   Link #116
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

so i guess lelouch still hasnt lost hope 4 Suzaku 2 be Nanaly's knight, instead of euphi's lolz

poor guy
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 02:01   Link #117
astranagant

one thing i find interesting about the new op is that it looked almost identical to gundam seed/destiny's op. especially the part with lulu and suzaku standing on each side of the screen , perhaps its a hint to them joining force eventually? (either lulu help lacus or suzaku help lulu) to be honest, i rather have suzaku dead than them joining forces in any way haha. someone mentioned earlier that the script writer intentionally made suzaku and euphie like kira+lacus. i couldn't agree less, but what bothers me is their reason for doing so. Is it to pay homage to seed (implying the second coming of destiny crap), or to mock the naivety of kira+lacus's ideals? my hope is the latter
astranagant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:36   Link #118
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
after watch the raw (can't wait the subs anymore)
i like the new OP scenes that was so cool

in my prediction C.C know that mysterious woman as a rival
interesting to see kallen so care about zero

poor lulu he doesn't give up to make suzaku being his ally

can't wait the next episode
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 04:40   Link #119
0rphen21
^.^

also watched the raw i could no longer stop my self lulu learning that suzaku is the pilot of lancelot is clearly an advantage for suzaku i mean suzaku can fight without worrying about the others persons identity while lulu is still clearly worried about his friend and thus impairs his judgment and even tries again to make him join his side imo if lulu did not find out about suzaku he might be already dead with toudo and his 4 swords they had enough time to finish him off in the last ep if lulu did not stop giving instruction

karen was so cute in this and also it shows how devoted she is to zero i could only imagine when she finally finds out about zero and lulu

about shirley staring at lulu i went back and tried to read the letter that she was writing yup she might already know lulu is zero this time she has already forgotten her feelings for him so more angst is heading for lulu in future eps

and lastly about suzaku yes ppl its confirmed he is stupid
Old 2007-02-25, 05:56   Link #120
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Animate is holding a Code Geass fare from 2/22~3/21, where you get geass stickers for purchasing Code Geass related items.

Anyways, this caught my eye.

ROFL at the bottom-right flag