AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto - Episode 13 (TRUE ROUTE) Rating
Perfect 10 46 46.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 35.71%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 11.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 5.10%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-30, 14:02   Link #61
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

The now empty room at the end of OP looks really kind of sad when I noticed it.
Old 2011-03-30, 14:06   Link #62
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Great episode. Definately my favorite of the entire series. Would love if we got an entire season of no Kirino. Loved it that they joined the Genshiken
Old 2011-03-30, 14:58   Link #63
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
Awesome! Go ruri~

I lol'ed how Lelouch came out in the OP XD
I was like... WTF is up with that? XD
Old 2011-03-30, 15:02   Link #64
Solafighter
Hige

We need even moooaaa Kuroneko.

Great episode. Cant wait for the next one.
Old 2011-03-30, 15:04   Link #65
sikvod00

If Kureneko's treatment of the girls who asked her to go out for karaoke is any indication of how she acts towards her other classmates, then I sort of understand why no one would want to take the extra effort to be friendly\help her out. It's for that reason that I didn't feel too bad for when she was cleaning up alone. Not everyone is going to go out of their way to help someone who keeps putting up barriers. Only sandbag dude can deal with that "abuse" (I use the word abuse lightly considering this is not Kirino we're dealing with anymore.)
Old 2011-03-30, 15:07   Link #66
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

They could make an entire spin-off series based on the antics of the Game Research Club and I would watch it. After just one scene together, Ruri and Sena have so much chemistry they could carry such a series on their own.

Only reason I don't score this episode higher is that despite it being rather enjoyable there's really not much to write home about until the Game Research Club stuff in the second half.
Old 2011-03-30, 15:32   Link #67
typhonsentra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Ruri was her usual kawaii self. Liked how she told Kyousuke the truth about what he was doing. Figures she would be able to get Sena out of her shell. Loled at the belphegor comment because i was remembering the commentaries.
Can you elaborate on the commentaries?
Old 2011-03-30, 15:35   Link #68
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
If Kureneko's treatment of the girls who asked her to go out for karaoke is any indication of how she acts towards her other classmates, then I sort of understand why no one would want to take the extra effort to be friendly\help her out. It's for that reason that I didn't feel too bad for when she was cleaning up alone. Not everyone is going to go out of their way to help someone who keeps putting up barriers. Only sandbag dude can deal with that "abuse" (I use the word abuse lightly considering this is not Kirino we're dealing with anymore.)
Yeah pretty much, Ruri, brings it upon herself. Acting cold and bitter towards those who are trying to be friends are just gonna push people away. No sympathy from me towards people like that.
Old 2011-03-30, 16:26   Link #69
Mr. Anime

well what to say besides KURONEKO FTW!!!
she is my favorite oreimo heroine now, hopefully the LN is gonna be fully translated in egnlish.
cant w8 to see if kyo-chan is gonna end up with one of them
Old 2011-03-30, 16:51   Link #70
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I've never hated Kirino, so in all honesty I kinda miss her. Not because I liked her but because Kuroneko is nowhere near as great if she doesn't have a female enemy to rip.
What about Sena? She could make a good foil to Kuroneko too. And at least unlike Kirino, she's funny and entertaining.
Old 2011-03-30, 16:59   Link #71
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Sena keeps giving me Azumanga's Tomoko vibes.... not bad, but takes a lot of energy to be around.
Old 2011-03-30, 21:11   Link #72
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Do we get a Saori or Ayase chapter?

I don't mind having a chapter where Kyousuke has to study overseas, and Kuroneko and Kirino have to contend for themselves.

Spoiler for Otherwise:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-30, 21:49   Link #73
Forever
Revealing the truth

The absolutely epic lines are what make this show incredibly fun to watch.
Old 2011-03-30, 23:23   Link #74
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
am i the only one here who finds Saori grouping her own boobs hawt?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2011-03-30, 23:59   Link #75
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

As annoying as Kirino could be at times, I actually missed her a little bit in this episode. I'm not a huge fan of Kuroneko and would honestly like to see more Saori. However, seeing how Kuroneko treats her classmates was interesting. No wonder she was shunned before (thinking back to her journal entries in earlier episodes).
Old 2011-03-31, 01:46   Link #76
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
I'm fine if people just decide not to bother reaching out and just ignore her. But it seems unlikely she was supposed to sweep up that whole place by herself. I'm not going to give people slack who just dump their job solely onto someone else just because they don't like them. You don't have to chat with someone to sweep somewhere else. Whoever didn't show up might not like her, but they still have a responsibility to do their part.
Old 2011-03-31, 02:03   Link #77
sikvod00

She was in charge of cleaning that day, so I assumed that meant only she was obligated to stay behind. But I could be wrong. If others were required to clean up too, there's no excuse not to be there.
Old 2011-03-31, 02:05   Link #78
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
am i the only one here who finds Saori grouping her own boobs hawt?
You're not the only one my friend, it reminds me of a very delicious Saori doujin
Old 2011-03-31, 03:01   Link #79
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

what a nice episode....
it looks like Kuroneko's turn...

btw, what is the title of the ED song?...

HALA MADRID!
Old 2011-03-31, 05:03   Link #80
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You're not the only one my friend, it reminds me of a very delicious Saori doujin
Links or it didn't happen. j/k j/k

Really liked this episode, maybe my fave from the whole series.
Closed Thread