AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-02, 18:45   Link #5001
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
There is no Rico, guys .
There you go crushing the dreams of many a people
Old 2012-10-02, 18:54   Link #5002
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I can't help but feel Yabuki is trolling so hard with this artbook. Like, he's basically showing like 99.9% of the girls' naked bodies, but he knows, that as long as he doesn't show the in betweens explicitly, he's in the clear, like dancing all around, haha, you can't sue me, you can't nag me, SUCK ON THAT ISHIBAKA!
Old 2012-10-04, 01:04   Link #5003
Shmion

It's nice to see Oshizu-chan in fighting mode.

Quote:
Bring it on!!
Shmion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 01:45   Link #5004
Shadow5YA

I'm guessing both Yami and Mea have a secret monster transformation that brings out their full power but makes them lose their sense of reason in the process.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 01:51   Link #5005
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm guessing both Yami and Mea have a secret monster transformation that brings out their full power but makes them lose their sense of reason in the process.
I can see Rito stepping in here, probably sacrificing himself all, there, you're mission's over, now you can live happily on Earth without any doubt in your mind (namely he'll live because let's face it, he's the hero, and quite frankly, the only decent male in the whole dang series), and that snapping Eve out of that form and completely free of Nemesis TL-Type's influence.
Old 2012-10-04, 03:53   Link #5006
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
She is so so hot ...
In same time, we have finally the reason of the name of the manga !
Old 2012-10-04, 06:13   Link #5007
Soraya21

Awesome chapter. Nemesis turned out to be a lot more fun and lively than her initial appearance would suggest, and she definitely brings something new to the table in the simple fact that it's just pure lust with her. Don't know about anyone else, but there's just something in her expressions which makes her so undeniably hot, and seeing her in that yukata design was also very nice. Hope she'll be sporting more of that sly, side ponytail since the straight down look doesn't do her as much justice.

On other news, looks like Nemesis will be the leading candidate to finally force Momo into serious battle mode. The younger half of Rito's harem (plus its two senior officers and ghost member) are all in the know-how regarding Mea and her master now. And Saki is still holding a one-sided crush for Chief Royal Guard turned Manga Assistant Lackey Zastin.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 06:22   Link #5008
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Nemesis is god tier. that sadistic yandere personality

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 07:35   Link #5009
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
And Saki is still holding a one-sided crush for Chief Royal Guard turned Manga Assistant Lackey Zastin.
Though if Ch.1 depicts the (future) harem, looks like Momo will try to make Saki fall for Rito.

Nemesis is just too awesome to describe
Old 2012-10-04, 07:36   Link #5010
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Oh, so Nemesis can turn to her adult form any time she likes. She really looks like Yami with Black hair
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 07:59   Link #5011
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I'm most curious how the other girls will react to the idea of a harem... the 2 of the 3 sisters don't seem to have a problem but it would be fun I think seeing everyone fight for him to a certain extent, the usual harem antics.
Old 2012-10-04, 08:06   Link #5012
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nemesis is very different from what I imagined. Based on her previous appearances, I thought she'd be a lot more serious and gloomy than that. Instead she's very outgoing and pretty lewd. I wouldn't mind getting "trained" by her...

I'm glad Mikan is finally in the know, thanks to Tearju. I didn't like how they kept her in the dark despite being Yami's best friend (though it's understandable that Rito would want to keep his little sister away from this). She will be able to get more involved from now on.
Old 2012-10-04, 09:49   Link #5013
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

man yall just love your loli's huh?
Old 2012-10-04, 11:08   Link #5014
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
man yall just love your loli's huh?
I like Rin, though your point stands to prove that a majority of this thread is filled with masochists
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 11:11   Link #5015
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I had a good laugh over this chapter. Nemesis' sadist tendencies and brutally honest responses were a notch higher in giving me entertainment than any other part of the chapter. I love the bewildered expressions on Rito and Momo's faces - priceless, I tell you.

Pretty important plot point here involving Yami though, and it would be interesting to see what goes from here.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 11:12   Link #5016
Richocet
Lover of Purity

That was a nice chapter...and yea mea as oshizu says bring it on
nice to see mikan being kept in the loop now
Old 2012-10-04, 13:01   Link #5017
Freeter
beyond

About time we had a villain in TLR worth giving a damn about. Nemesis is exactly the kind of spice that the series needed after a dry spell of weak antagonists and lack of real danger. Her very presence oozes both sexiness and intimidation, and her mischievous personality is the perfect counterbalance to Momo's shenanigans. I'd love to see a re-done version of the color page with Yami and Lala featuring these two when they inevitably face off.

Good to see Oshizu's still on guard against Mea, since their previous encounter isn't something that would be smoothed over so quickly. Mikan's also on guard against Mea, but for much dirtier reasons

It's uncertain whether Nemesis will be integrated into the harem. Honestly, I'd prefer she stay out of it. She's a much better fit on the outside trying to stir things up, plus the whole "Darkness" subplot might make her too sinister for the cast to forgive. Whatever happens, I can easily say that her arrival is a breath of fresh air, and I can't wait to see what she does next.

I also can't wait for the flood of doujins involving her
Old 2012-10-04, 13:10   Link #5018
ImperialFlameGod8190

im pretty sure nemesis will play a big role but its kinda annoying how she's just an evil momo and its kinda sad how momo seems to be able to dish it out but cant take it one bit
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 15:46   Link #5019
Richocet
Lover of Purity

It's why she's still a novice to these things and needs her mommy to get to earth for a little spanking and teaching session
Old 2012-10-04, 16:30   Link #5020
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Something rather old and random was brought up in this chapter

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So... yeah, they can death beam with their tails. Think they're foreshadowing that they might actually get to fighting?

Last edited by Kurosu; 2012-10-04 at 16:42.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen