Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-06, 10:21   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 456 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
*chapter released*[QUOTE]

Last edited by james0246; 2011-07-12 at 14:13.
Old 2011-07-12, 13:08   Link #2
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

new chpt has been out for the last hour. *is squeelng in delight as is reading it right now*
*5 min later*........ i hate you kubo. ¬_¬

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-07-12, 13:22   Link #3
Aqua Knight

Same here, I read the chapter in like 1 minute.
Old 2011-07-12, 13:32   Link #4
Kallen4life

that big color front page with Yoruichi & Soi Fon under the table is epic

rest is meh
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2011-07-12, 14:14   Link #5
ShiroiRyu

So i'm the only one who thought this chapter is better than the Naruto and One Piece ones ? XD
Ok ... I don't know what is wrong with me.
Old 2011-07-12, 14:17   Link #6
james0246

So, is there a reason Renji killed Rukia with a shish kabob in the colour page? (Rukia's look of surprise at her sudden death is quite comical...)
Old 2011-07-12, 14:28   Link #7
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Oh Boy, sure Tsuki's ability looks deviously intresting, but what does he want with Ichigo? And whatever happening with Isshin and Urahara is taking a pretty long time.....

all I know is that this needs to end before it gets even more worse than it is right now for ichigo.
Old 2011-07-12, 14:38   Link #8
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Oh sure, Ichigo, instead of being a real friend and taking your friends out of the fight early on, let them beat the crap out of you and go blindly charging at Tsukishima every chance you get.

Why must you make it so hard to have faith in you, Kubo? ...Why?
Old 2011-07-12, 14:42   Link #9
Slayerx

ouch that was stupid...
First Tsukishima's abilities... He claims he altered their very past, but how can you alter one person's past without altering everyone else's past? Really all he is truthfully doing is alterting their memory just to an ungodly level since he altering since the day they were born. Kubo its just trying to make his ability needlessly complicated so he can make it sound like he's doing something unique. I mean, in Fairy Tail, Mest did basically the same thing with the only difference being that his ability was easy to break and not as thorough... hmm, come to think of it that's not the first time Kubo did this. I mean Kubo could have just said ginjo was using telekenisis on that water, but went with the whole "moving the soul of the water" thing... and Orhime could have just been rewinding time and not the rejection of god; didn't make any difference but made it sound more interesting...

Second there is the most obvious counter Ichigo could use for this... simply invite Chad and Orihime to come with him on a trip to Soul Society where the captains can tell them they have never seen or heard of this guy. Hell he can even manipulate the situation saying that if Tsukishime is such a good and innocent guy he should have no reason to stop them. Hell two people we have yet to check on is urahara and Isshin, and if they haven't been stabbed yet then they could also help expose the truth of this situation.

But the most annoying thing about all of this... Tsuikshima just explained to EVERYBODY in the room what his ability does, telling them all how he has the ability to alter the pasts of everyone else. Chad, orhime and the rest are looking at Ichigo and Ginjo like they are crazy and yet Tsukishima practically ADMITTED they were right. Shouldn't there been some redflags rising about now... "Ichigo wants to kill our good friend, saying he is the enemy... and our friend just said he has the ability to alter the past of other people... wait, could it be that Tsukishima used his past altering abilities on US and that's why ichigo is trying to kill him!? could it really be us who is crazy and being manipulated?!" Honestly, the logic is not rally that hard.
Old 2011-07-12, 14:49   Link #10
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
that big color front page with Yoruichi & Soi Fon under the table is epic

rest is meh
accurate summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So, is there a reason Renji killed Rukia with a shish kabob in the colour page? (Rukia's look of surprise at her sudden death is quite comical...)
and that is a valid question another one would be what were Yoruichi and Soifon doing under the table - and why did Kon seem to take interest?

Anyways, I forsee "End of the Bond part 3-10" following - so that Ichigo can take his time crying like a sissy and mindlessly rushing in as usual while second rate sidekick characters get their OMG-Ginjou-is-afraid-of-it-Fullbring showcased and allthewhile we are kindly kept in the dark on anything substantial regarding Dad and Urahara...

*re-enters bleach lurk mode* YOU WILL NOT FURTHER TROLL ME KUBO
Old 2011-07-12, 14:56   Link #11
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Hope it's not that long, yeah Ichigo's losing it, but why let it even go on longer when it will obviously be known that Ichigo will lose focus and let his friends kick him around a bit? A few more questions haven't been answered yet nor what's going on with Kisuke and Isshin. Maybe something will come out on the later chapters but some things have to end sooner than much later.
Old 2011-07-12, 14:57   Link #12
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
First Tsukishima's abilities... He claims he altered their very past, but how can you alter one person's past without altering everyone else's past? Really all he is truthfully doing is alterting their memory just to an ungodly level since he altering since the day they were born.
It is far more than simply altering their memory. Tsukishima has so thoroughly inserted himself into the characters minds and psyche that they literally can perceive no reality without him. It would be like a second writer going through all the copies of Hamlet, except for one, and inserting the character Bob into every scene (with Hamlet), effectively rewriting the entire play creating something new and different. That is what Tsukishima has done. It is not simply altering their memories, but almost literally forcing the victims to relive their lives only with Tsukishima present.
Old 2011-07-12, 15:03   Link #13
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It is far more than simply altering their memory. Tsukishima has so thoroughly inserted himself into the characters minds and psyche that they literally can perceive no reality without him. It would be like a second writer going through Hamlet and inserting the character Bob into every scene (with Hamlet), effectively rewriting the entire play creating something new and different. That is what Tsukishima has done. It is not simply altering their memories, but almost literally forcing the victims to relive their lives only with Tsukishima present.
True. If it were simply memory alteration they would notice the discrepancies. What Tsukishima is doing is literally putting himself into their minds and having their memories change to compensate. I wonder how far it goes though. If, for example, someone affected by Tsukishima were to look at some physical evidence of the past that they supposedly shared with Tsukishima, like a pic would they see Tsukisima in there as well?

Anyway, this chapter didn't do much but was quite good in a certain way. Tsukishima's manipulations continue to impress me. He would make a scary ass interrogator.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-07-12, 15:04   Link #14
Aqua Knight

How the hell did Inoue or Chad see Aizen's new forms ans said " Tsukishima helped us to defeat Aizen"? That was a really dirty trick. Ichigo sacrificed his powers to defeat Aizen and save his nakama,but now not only his friends betray him, but his victory/triumph is taken away from him. I'd really be angry.
Old 2011-07-12, 15:12   Link #15
Somnus
Eh?

I read this simply because it's on the site I read the latest chapters for JUMP on. How is Bleach still running?
Old 2011-07-12, 15:15   Link #16
kakakka

Quote:
But the most annoying thing about all of this... Tsuikshima just explained to EVERYBODY in the room what his ability does....
He was outside the room, when everybody was inside.
Old 2011-07-12, 15:20   Link #17
Alchemist007
*Author

So KT draws to his enjoyment some more this chap...I'm just waiting for someone else to show up and smack some sense into Ichigo. The best thing to do now would be retreat, but this was supposed to be the final confrontation right..or just the location being introduced. Aw hell.
Old 2011-07-12, 15:23   Link #18
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Second there is the most obvious counter Ichigo could use for this... simply invite Chad and Orihime to come with him on a trip to Soul Society where the captains can tell them they have never seen or heard of this guy. Hell he can even manipulate the situation saying that if Tsukishime is such a good and innocent guy he should have no reason to stop them. Hell two people we have yet to check on is urahara and Isshin, and if they haven't been stabbed yet then they could also help expose the truth of this situation.
Take a trip to SS...how? The only way he could get there is to find Urahara and have him open a senkaimon. But if he could simply find Urahara his problem would be solved because, well, he shouldn't have any recollection of Tsukishima either.

And even if that happened, depending how strong Tsukishima's hold over them is Ichigo's friends might not be lead to believe that Tsukishima has inserted himself into their memories but that everyone else's memories have of him have somehow been been erased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki
Same here, I read the chapter in like 1 minute.
No offense, but posts like these have become a little tiresome. Last few weeks, there's all these posts about how someone read the chapter in "1 minute". First of all, anyone can easily breeze through any WSJ story in a minute, especially if they're eager to post about how fast they read it. The pace at which you read is not proof of anything.

Second, manga/comics depend on pictures as well as words. Just because there are no words on a panel, doesn't mean that panel is a waste of space. Actions, facial expressions, even pauses in conversation are part of a story as well.

Bleach tends to be really sparse when it comes to text, but this one actually had pretty normal amount of dialogue. If you want more text, then I'd recommend reading a novel.

Old 2011-07-12, 15:24   Link #19
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

i was so sure rukia would appear around the last 5 pages, great colour image tho at the start. (ichigos b-day in 3days) btw could any1 translate the writing on the big colour image?

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-07-12, 15:32   Link #20
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
No offense, but posts like these have become a little tiresome. Last few weeks, there's all these posts about how someone read the chapter in "1 minute". First of all, anyone can easily breeze through any WSJ story in a minute, especially if they're eager to post about how fast they read it. The pace at which you read is not proof of anything.
oh poppycock I feel disappointed most of the time these days after finishing a chapter w/ the question,"that's all?" and saying, "god dammit Kubo..."
Closed Thread