AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-11-15, 20:21   Link #1
RECyberGurl

Silver Surfer Movie

Does anybody know if they are going to do that by the book or is it going to be another "realistic" movie? I mean, I love the comic, but I don't want to see another movie where Galactus is a cloud.
RECyberGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 20:52   Link #2
coderlan
Student

I haven't read the comic, but the movie was great for me.

Spoiler:
coderlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 00:02   Link #3
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Why? A Silevr Surfer movie was anounced?
Old 2009-11-16, 01:29   Link #4
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
There was a Silver Surfer movie?
Old 2009-11-16, 01:45   Link #5
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

I think coderlan is referring to Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer and the OP is referring to a possible stand alone Silver Surfer movie which haven't been confirmed yet.

In the Fantastic Four movie, Galactus is shown to be in the form of an ominious-looking fiery cloud thing, when in comic-canon, he looks like this:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dilla; 2009-11-16 at 16:59.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 08:13   Link #6
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Yeah, I kinda liked the movie but compared to the comics, the rendition is really terrible, especially Galactus. The only superhero movie I'm looking forward to is Ironman 2, which actually HAS been confirmed for 2010. The first one was epic, even compared to the comic books. I can't wait for the second one, especially when you have Sam Motherf***ing Jackson playing Nick Fury. Superb.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 10:56   Link #7
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Yeah, I kinda liked the movie but compared to the comics, the rendition is really terrible, especially Galactus. The only superhero movie I'm looking forward to is Ironman 2, which actually HAS been confirmed for 2010. The first one was epic, even compared to the comic books. I can't wait for the second one, especially when you have Sam Motherf***ing Jackson playing Nick Fury. Superb.
Hmm..hoping for a Hulk with Ironman, wouldn't be bad if they added silversurfer in too.

The first time I've seen silversurfer (or spooner)was on dexter's lab.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 11:27   Link #8
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
about the Galactus rant, yeah-yeah, some fans prefer his humanoid from rather than his burning cloud form seen in the movie, but wouldn't make it unrealistic & too campy in real life?

seriously? imagine that some giant guy who is almost twice the size of earth floating in outer space wearing TIGHT pants & when he approaches earth, everybody looks up into the sky & saw this EPIC giant crotch & buttocks eclipsing the sun, yes, nobody could not match against his EPIC massive crotch & butt, unless the U.N. tries nuke his crotch
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 11:52   Link #9
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
about the Galactus rant, yeah-yeah, some fans prefer his humanoid from rather than his burning cloud form seen in the movie, but wouldn't make it unrealistic & too campy in real life?

seriously? imagine that some giant guy who is almost twice the size of earth floating in outer space wearing TIGHT pants & when he approaches earth, everybody looks up into the sky & saw this EPIC giant crotch & buttocks eclipsing the sun, yes, nobody could not match against his EPIC massive crotch & butt, unless the U.N. tries nuke his crotch
I....kinda see your point. In that case, why not just make him a tad bit smaller?
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote